Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ice wolf
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 852

    #511
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Reverse for life!




    ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

    The best noteskin ever: Skittles


    Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

    Comment

    • kcfp_Ice
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 556

      #512
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      I'm trying to make my score bulletproof on stealth.

      :O

      Back and ready to start playing.

      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

      Comment

      • StepmaniaGod6969
        3 Fingers
        • Jan 2007
        • 1015

        #513
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        will improve both if needed



        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



        Comment

        • kcfp_Ice
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 556

          #514
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          All I'm gonna do is beat that stepmania xD
          Back and ready to start playing.

          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

          Comment

          • StepmaniaGod6969
            3 Fingers
            • Jan 2007
            • 1015

            #515
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Originally posted by kcfp_Ice
            All I'm gonna do is beat that stepmania xD

            lol no u wont i own this song lol
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



            Comment

            • kcfp_Ice
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 556

              #516
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              After I'm done whoring Chrono Trigger...

              I'll beat it.

              Promise.

              EDIT: O RLY?



              Hey stepmania, lets keep going til we BOTH FC it mashing on stealth.

              Lawl
              Last edited by kcfp_Ice; 06-9-2007, 08:30 PM.
              Back and ready to start playing.

              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #517
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                i call b.s. on all coat czechs'. because they're better than mine.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #518
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  This was really really really weird. I was playing Powerrangers for a while today, trying to get an AAA, and i just kept getting 1,2,3 a boo here and there. So i was like "meh what the heck" and changed my speedmod up to 1.75 (normally i play at 1.5). So first try on 1.75 i AAA'd! =)


                  I'll work on the other thing later.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • kcfp_Ice
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 556

                    #519
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    I always play on 1.75

                    Lawl.

                    Got that on the 2nd try as soon as the round came out.

                    Nice =]

                    Now beat my EHHS ~stealth~ score.

                    EDIT: Is this bad that I can almost FC it on stealth mashing BUT I can't FC it while actually SEEING the arrows?

                    Burn FRO, you won't beat my score.

                    I plan on FC'ing it soon on stealth.

                    Just A LOT of whoring.

                    Last edited by kcfp_Ice; 06-10-2007, 02:07 AM.
                    Back and ready to start playing.

                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                    Comment

                    • paramountgymnst
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 335

                      #520
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4m78sc3

                      Comment

                      • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1479

                        #521
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Look dude i'm below the line.

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        i call b.s. on all coat czechs'. because they're better than mine.
                        "This better not be Snowbound again"

                        Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                        FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                        Comment

                        • Nightfirecat
                          ...back from the dead.
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3213

                          #522
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          I just got awesome scores on both songs-- speed mods really help me
                          Last edited by Nightfirecat; 06-14-2007, 01:53 PM.


                          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                          Comment

                          • gamekboy
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 141

                            #523
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            here is the tiebreaker not good though but i just wanted to do it since i tied for 3rd so here it is


                            Comment

                            • Emu Hater
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 230

                              #524
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Ive decided to make Smok3y fight for top seed this round. Heres the tiebreaker.

                              And btw the best FC and Accomplisment on my sig were both accomplished today. Speed mods are winnar.



                              Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                              Comment

                              • gamekboy
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 141

                                #525
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                did better but not a lot


                                Comment

                                Working...