Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chunky_cheese
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 1736

    #556
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Just because I can't hit that one pattern...

    Comment

    • newblue22
      Munchlax
      • Jun 2005
      • 693

      #557
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      either i have like a couple goods and a couple misses or terrible pa and a fc so im out i guess...
      _____________________________________________



      AAA - 189 Level rank
      Average Level - ?
      Best legit. FC - Runnymorning (SGX Mix)
      ITG Overall % - 97.60(not updating anymore)



      ___________________________________
      Winner of HammyMcSquirrel's tournament
      Winner of rshadow8888's tournament
      Winner of travman301's tournament
      Winner of Colt.45's tournament

      Comment

      • RagedBerserker
        Hello Kitty
        • Sep 2004
        • 1296

        #558
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



        yeah kinda not that good

        I'm just an old boy now

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #559
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Originally posted by Ice wolf
          Hint hint hint!
          ditto.

          Comment

          • RagedBerserker
            Hello Kitty
            • Sep 2004
            • 1296

            #560
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug


            there thats better

            I'm just an old boy now

            Comment

            • bluguerrilla
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3966

              #561
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              lol RagedBeserker, magic: the gathering. lol.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #562
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Ok, even though we may need a tiebreaker day, since many people are tied at 2 goods in the splash division, here are the hints.

                Splash: I think you used that machine too many times.
                Tail Whip: I think you need to think harder.
                Scratch: It's not legendary, but it is the second one of these.
                Body Slam: I hope I get a good time to get one of these sometime soon.
                Explosion: Someone I played in MP called this the most spread song ever.

                Comment

                • bluguerrilla
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3966

                  #563
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  It better not be Pondering Stuff. >.<

                  Thinking Different?

                  Comment

                  • rshadow8888
                    FFR's Buizel
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3120

                    #564
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Ha, good thing I am going to be out. My division has a song I don't like too much coming up.

                    Comment

                    • remedy1502
                      remederpin
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 4885

                      #565
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                      Tiebreak:

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #566
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Rshadow, I don't think you really know what your next song is.

                        Comment

                        • rshadow8888
                          FFR's Buizel
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 3120

                          #567
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Can I take a guess in here?

                          Comment

                          • gamekboy
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 141

                            #568
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            i did better on destiny doug
                            Last edited by gamekboy; 06-12-2007, 09:08 PM.


                            Comment

                            • chunky_cheese
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 1736

                              #569
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Omg I Need More Time! :'(

                              MWAHAH! 1 minute before it ended too!
                              EDIT: OMG I UPLOADED THE WRONG PICTURE!

                              Last edited by chunky_cheese; 06-12-2007, 10:01 PM.

                              Comment

                              • DrawingJunkie
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 180

                                #570
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by chunky_cheese
                                Omg I Need More Time! :'(

                                MWAHAH! 1 minute before it ended too!
                                EDIT: OMG I UPLOADED THE WRONG PICTURE!
                                Rofl, I was about to say, "That score doesn't beat mine...."


                                Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                                Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

                                Comment

                                Working...