Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluguerrilla
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 3966

    #661
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Lol, looks like I should play the tie breaker already... I'll do that later...
    Last edited by bluguerrilla; 06-18-2007, 08:26 PM.

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #662
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      NOO!! NOT ONE MORE DAY!!
      One more day and I'll have lost ....


      Oh well-- Looks like I won't make it past next round anyway.


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • gamekboy
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 141

        #663
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        man i hate it when i get the boos that i dont need to hit a note oh well i did better


        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #664
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Wow, how do so many people have computer access issues? I hold it back another day for someone who neede this day, and now other people are going to have trouble. Well, I guess there's not too much that can be done about it, no one can please everyone. I'd post the hints now if I had the next songs with me. Unfortunately, I'm on a break from jury duty right now, so I don't have them with me. I won't be home until not very long before the next round starts, too.

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #665
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Originally posted by Doug31
            Wow, how do so many people have computer access issues? I hold it back another day for someone who neede this day, and now other people are going to have trouble. Well, I guess there's not too much that can be done about it, no one can please everyone. I'd post the hints now if I had the next songs with me. Unfortunately, I'm on a break from jury duty right now, so I don't have them with me. I won't be home until not very long before the next round starts, too.
            blah-- jury duty...


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • bluguerrilla
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3966

              #666
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Originally posted by Nightfirecat
              blah-- jury duty...
              You're just jealous.

              Do we really need another day? I vote no.

              Comment

              • Nightfirecat
                ...back from the dead.
                • Nov 2006
                • 3213

                #667
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                You're just jealous.

                Do we really need another day? I vote no.
                jealous? Pfft.. Of COURSE!! EVERYONE WOULD LOVE TO DO JURY DUTY!!

                and I agree with the second statement entirely... If only I would make it through!! I bet I'll be out though


                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                Comment

                • bluguerrilla
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 3966

                  #668
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  This score is pitiful... but obviously near the best I can do.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • gamekboy
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 141

                    #669
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    did better


                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #670
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Ok, time for the hints.
                      Splash: What would you like to see on a pair of boxers?
                      Tail Whip: The first difficult song I passed, back when it was labeled difficult, anyway.
                      Scratch: I hope you like green notes, and it's not TGWP.
                      Body Slam: I'm so tired from getting up so early this morning, I'm not completely sure what the name of this song means lol, but it seems like it's something similar to what I'm thinking about now.
                      Explosion: Someone asked how many of these there are. Hi19hi19 made up a totally bs answer as a response.

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #671
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Originally posted by Doug31
                        Scratch: I hope you like green notes, and it's not TGWP.
                        Anything but that song, I can't even FC it. Well it was a fun tourney while i was in it. (btw its just like the hint that was given before the skill token list came out)

                        EDIT: Oh wait, there's another song with green notes now. That one's a lot better than my previous idea, but i can't PA it at all.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • gamekboy
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 141

                          #672
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          [QUOTE=Doug31;1605881]
                          Splash: What would you like to see on a pair of boxers?

                          i dont get it doug mind making it more simple


                          Comment

                          • hullmo717
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 235

                            #673
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Well, its a bit better:

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #674
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              [QUOTE=gamekboy;1605907]
                              Originally posted by Doug31
                              Splash: What would you like to see on a pair of boxers?

                              i dont get it doug mind making it more simple
                              Oh, come on. This was a suggestion made by tass that someone sigged, and I thought almost everyone knew about that by now. Does that help enough?

                              Comment

                              • gamekboy
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 141

                                #675
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                [QUOTE=Doug31;1606099]
                                Originally posted by gamekboy
                                Oh, come on. This was a suggestion made by tass that someone sigged, and I thought almost everyone knew about that by now. Does that help enough?
                                who is tass?


                                Comment

                                Working...