Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #481
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    1. Updated.
    2. i love you, sorry, but you're too late.
    3. I don't see what's so bad about Honolulu, and especially what's so bad about 20031023.
    4. I'll add a bonus as soon as I can think up a good one.
    5. Then I'll come up with seeds for everyone still in, even though they won't do anything.

    Comment

    • colt.45
      The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
      • Nov 2006
      • 1550

      #482
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      idk if i need this lol but ya

      Comment

      • Nightfirecat
        ...back from the dead.
        • Nov 2006
        • 3213

        #483
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Originally posted by Doug31
        3. I don't see what's so bad about Honolulu, and especially what's so bad about 20031023.
        Lol.. 20031023 isn't necessarily a bad song, just the steps are hard, and the song itself isn't great... Also honolulu is wierd, offbeat, and it also is a bit off with the steps/music.. (don't regard that last one very seriously, I can tell very specifically..) I just don't like this round..
        As always, I think I'm gonna lose this round ;-D


        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #484
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          The tiebreakers are supposed to be hard. If they were easy, people could retie, then I've have to give them a second tiebreaker, and hold everyone else up an extra day, and I'd make sure to make that one REALLY hard.

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #485
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Originally posted by Doug31
            The tiebreakers are supposed to be hard. If they were easy, people could retie, then I've have to give them a second tiebreaker, and hold everyone else up an extra day, and I'd make sure to make that one REALLY hard.
            aahh.. a song harder than 30021023?.. yuck

            Especially for the 2ND TO EASIEST DIFFICULTY!!


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #486
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              They're just going to get harder each round.

              Comment

              • Nightfirecat
                ...back from the dead.
                • Nov 2006
                • 3213

                #487
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Originally posted by Doug31
                They're just going to get harder each round.
                i don't mind the regular songs, but this one is just annoying.. I can't believe there is a song as annoying as that one on FFR.. (if you don't include bubble bobble and from mount chorus...) the tiebreakers are starting to break my fingers and my mind though..


                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                Comment

                • xplayfan
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 752

                  #488
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Here's a better score:

                  Comment

                  • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1479

                    #489
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    If that's everybody's best on coat zcech then I'll definately advanced this round

                    Nightfire. Don't complain what song he chooses. He's helping us improve on harder songs. You'll thank him later if you actually do good within 4 days playing the same song. That's the only reason I want to play tourney, so I can improve better.
                    Last edited by CR_fLiP_fOaM; 06-8-2007, 06:42 PM.
                    "This better not be Snowbound again"

                    Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                    FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #490
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Originally posted by xplayfan
                      Here's a better score
                      OMG.. I'm definitly out if everyone can do that well on that STUPID song.. Evil purple notes.. way harder to PA than regular ones


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • kcfp_Ice
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 556

                        #491
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Stop complaining please.

                        It's only a game / tournament.

                        You play for FUN.
                        Back and ready to start playing.

                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                        Comment

                        • flawofhumanity
                          MMM WATCHA SAY
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 628

                          #492
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          You have no idea how many blackflags I went through to AAA this again.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by flawofhumanity; 06-8-2007, 07:14 PM.
                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          flaw cause he's well hung


                          Comment

                          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1479

                            #493
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Yeah just enjoy playing. All ffr tourney's help us improves better playing on ffr so just have fun.
                            "This better not be Snowbound again"

                            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #494
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by Nightfirecat
                              blahblahblah from mount chorus
                              that song is one of the best on the site.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • kcfp_Ice
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 556

                                #495
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Yea I don't see a reason to complain about this when all the tournaments do is increase your skill and credits.

                                If anything we should thank doug.

                                Back and ready to start playing.

                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                                Comment

                                Working...