Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Windscarredfaith
    (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
    • Mar 2005
    • 2612

    #811
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    ^^" Yeah... I wasn't on the computer for 4 days. Forgot to send a score. Oh well. xD

    Comment

    • brothaice
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2005
      • 2940

      #812
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
      ^^" Yeah... I wasn't on the computer for 4 days. Forgot to send a score. Oh well. xD
      I wanted you to advance too...

      Comment

      • Ice wolf
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 852

        #813
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Originally posted by Doug31
        Yea, that was as close as you can get, without actually doing it.
        I got it four times in one day.
        Reverse for life!




        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

        Comment

        • Ice wolf
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 852

          #814
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Sorry for double post, but I GOT THE BONUS!

          Last edited by Ice wolf; 04-12-2008, 12:24 PM.
          Reverse for life!




          ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

          The best noteskin ever: Skittles


          Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

          Comment

          • brothaice
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2005
            • 2940

            #815
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Holy ****.

            Dude, you get 60k credits lol

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #816
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Ice wolf wins.

              Comment

              • Nightfirecat
                ...back from the dead.
                • Nov 2006
                • 3213

                #817
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                OMFG!!.. how the hell did you do that?..

                I can't figure out how you found a song that 1337 credits wouldn't get you past 1337 score...


                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                Comment

                • Emu Hater
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 230

                  #818
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Your score isnt about 1337 perfects, its about your combo. The goal was to purposely cut the combo at the right time to get around the proper rank area. Btw ice wolf should give me some of those credits for pointing him in the right direction.

                  *Edit* ironically bad PA gives you higher scores because the song will last longer with autofail
                  Last edited by Emu Hater; 06-25-2007, 12:47 PM.



                  Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                  Comment

                  • Insane Gordo
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 54

                    #819
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    The shiz that losses me my combos:

                    Running Men
                    Left Hand Trills
                    Jump Streams (I'm getting better with them though)

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #820
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Wow Ice Wolf insane job.
                      Congratz. And I wont make it in the final round cause the song is a biatch.

                      cßr
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • FRO
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 332

                        #821
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Well I'll stay true to my word


                        No matter how unlikely I thought this was going to be


                        Edit: I sent them to "Ice wolf"
                        Last edited by FRO; 06-25-2007, 12:59 PM.
                        FRO
                        __________________________________________________
                        Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                        Comment

                        • brothaice
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2940

                          #822
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Originally posted by FRO
                          Lmao I'll give whoever does that another 40k credits
                          hahahahaha





                          Edit:
                          ninja'd















                          pay up.

                          Comment

                          • FRO
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 332

                            #823
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            I sent them already
                            FRO
                            __________________________________________________
                            Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                            Comment

                            • brothaice
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 2940

                              #824
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by brothaice
                              Edit:
                              ninja'd
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • FRO
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 332

                                #825
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Oh didn't see that

                                >_>
                                FRO
                                __________________________________________________
                                Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                                Comment

                                Working...