Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #631
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Originally posted by kcfp_Ice
    Sadly I didn't try, and It's not my tiebreaker.

    I just posted that to insult FRO thats all.

    Cause were cool friends like that >__>
    way to ruin my ego, thanks.
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • kcfp_Ice
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 556

      #632
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Originally posted by flawofhumanity
      way to ruin my ego, thanks.
      >=D

      Naw.

      I don't really like uber rave v1.

      The steps are stupid.

      v2 is better.
      Back and ready to start playing.

      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #633
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Originally posted by kcfp_Ice
        >=D

        Naw.

        I don't really like uber rave v1.

        The steps are stupid.

        v2 is better.
        Personally, I think both uber raves suck pretty bad. I'd rather have etude to a dragon, definitely.

        EDIT: Or gradeus.
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • kcfp_Ice
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 556

          #634
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Originally posted by flawofhumanity
          Personally, I think both uber raves suck pretty bad. I'd rather have etude to a dragon, definitely.

          EDIT: Or gradeus.
          Etude right now is pissing me off.

          It refuses to let me AAA it =/

          Gradeus is a good sim, just that the jacks in the beginning are gay.
          Back and ready to start playing.

          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

          Comment

          • paramountgymnst
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 335

            #635
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Comment

            • Turboyoshi
              What is this i don't even
              • May 2005
              • 1211

              #636
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Comment

              • remedy1502
                remederpin
                • Feb 2007
                • 4885

                #637
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                You always seem to choose my worst songs as tiebreaks, its not fair lol.

                Comment

                • Smok3y
                  ∞+1
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 407

                  #638
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                  Tiebreaker.

                  I've definitely seen improvement in my abilities by forcing myself to do well on these songs I wouldn't normally want to play. Glad I entered this tournament.


                  Comment

                  • Coolboyrulez0
                    VICES
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 10042

                    #639
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Heres my sucky score. Still trying to AAA.
                    Attached Files
                    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment

                    • mymrpeas
                      eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 122

                      #640
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Oh poopy

                      My Music pl0x

                      Comment

                      • Ice wolf
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 852

                        #641
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Considering Janeille has two goods, I'm guessing I'll have to improve.
                        Last edited by Ice wolf; 06-16-2007, 09:00 AM.
                        Reverse for life!




                        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                        Comment

                        • Nightfirecat
                          ...back from the dead.
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3213

                          #642
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Originally posted by FRO
                          Yeah, I guess you guys are right.

                          It's just I can easily FC v2 but can't FC v1
                          lol-- I have the opposite problem.. I can get like 850 combo on v1, but on v2 my best is like 170... v2 is wierd with random streams and random jumps, so I like v1 MUCH MORE!! v1 owns


                          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                          Comment

                          • xplayfan
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 752

                            #643
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Meh...

                            Comment

                            • bluguerrilla
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3966

                              #644
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by xplayfan
                              Meh...
                              Hate it yet?

                              Comment

                              • ShadowSwordsman
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 658

                                #645
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Wow. I'm actually still in. My vacation didn't mess up all of my tourny's! Time to work on the song... tommorow.

                                AAA's: 81ish
                                Most Recent: Prototypical
                                Method of Play: Spread
                                Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
                                Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
                                Originally posted by Silvuh
                                I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

                                Comment

                                Working...