Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Redorigami
    Call me Massive Swallow
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 3162

    #721
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    I hate this song so much. Couldn't even FC it until the stupid speed mods and now your asking me to do better than 4 other people on it. It doesn't help that I'm having a way off day today either... Well good luck to everyone else unless by some miracle I can even SDG this song(only done once....=(...)
    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
    Originally posted by spreadNv
    Got dibs on La Camp.
    Oh right, Im not any good.
    Got dibs on Pita.

    Comment

    • potter_rocks_out_loud
      Still playing this game!
      • Oct 2005
      • 412

      #722
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      is it to late to enter the splash division?

      Originally posted by OneHandNow
      Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

      You never knew?

      Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
      And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
      Originally posted by ChrisReams
      You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

      Comment

      • mymrpeas
        eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
        • Nov 2006
        • 122

        #723
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        I hate this song

        My Music pl0x

        Comment

        • Nightfirecat
          ...back from the dead.
          • Nov 2006
          • 3213

          #724
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          sweet... I'm still in!!!

          And i needed a better FC on beethoven


          [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

          AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
          Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
          Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

          2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
          1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #725
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            double post-- I'm sorry...

            2nd try on both... I might improve beethoven when I get on a less laggy computer
            Attached Files


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • FRO
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 332

              #726
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              After literally 100 tries:


              FRO
              __________________________________________________
              Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


              Comment

              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 1479

                #727
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Man i kept getting random avmisses on those jacks. I try to lower my speedmod to 1.25 since I have a better PA on 2x or 1.75 but i guess this one is better than the one.

                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                Comment

                • Ice wolf
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 852

                  #728
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  This is all I have.
                  Last edited by Ice wolf; 04-12-2008, 12:31 PM.
                  Reverse for life!




                  ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                  The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                  Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                  Comment

                  • bluguerrilla
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3966

                    #729
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Originally posted by FRO
                    After literally 100 tries:


                    n1 FRO. I doubt I'm going to have enough time to play this. Buying a house makes one busy.

                    Edit: First try and not good enough to pass methinks... now it's time for hw.
                    Last edited by bluguerrilla; 07-12-2007, 02:08 PM.

                    Comment

                    • AOD_ELEMENT
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1672

                      #730
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Mymrpeas I Hate That Song Too But U Still Killed Me My Left Arrow Is Messed Up So I Had To Mash A Lil Bit

                      Comment

                      • FRO
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 332

                        #731
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                        n1 FRO. I doubt I'm going to have enough time to play this. Buying a house makes one busy.

                        Edit: First try and not good enough to pass methinks... now it's time for hw.
                        I'll trade you my score for your house
                        FRO
                        __________________________________________________
                        Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #732
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Ok, sorry I took so long to update, I've been so freaking busy with jury duty lately. Also, AOD_Element, your score didn't record in the database, and I said it had to. Explanation please.

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #733
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            After countless tries I have finally improved. I will AAA this Thing sooner or later.
                            EDIT : First good score on Tiebreaker. Will try to FC. Stay tuned for more^^
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 06-20-2007, 06:23 AM.
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • bluguerrilla
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 3966

                              #734
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by FRO
                              I'll trade you my score for your house
                              lol, no.

                              Comment

                              • potter_rocks_out_loud
                                Still playing this game!
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 412

                                #735
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Can people still enter the tournament?

                                Originally posted by OneHandNow
                                Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                                You never knew?

                                Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                                And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                                Originally posted by ChrisReams
                                You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                                Comment

                                Working...