Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #571
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Ok, tiebreaker day, just updated first post, and now noticed Chunky_Cheese's score, I'll add it now.

    Comment

    • chunky_cheese
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 1736

      #572
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      I saw that and was like, MWahahahat the ****? LOL, I can't believe I got it last minute, it's because of the first part in the very first stream, I can't do it with my new playstyle, but I switched to one hand really quick then back to two to do a really quick score, bet I could have AAA'd in time if i did this before :P

      Comment

      • chunky_cheese
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 1736

        #573
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Sorry for double post, but I'm pretty much sure the song for my division is "Uber Rave V2"

        Comment

        • CR_fLiP_fOaM
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 1479

          #574
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          hey doug. What happen to Liquid?
          "This better not be Snowbound again"

          Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
          FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #575
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Ok, first he posted this score:

            I accepted that and didn't see anything wrong. However, then he posted this:

            Now, there are a ton of things wrong here.
            1. His best on this one is lower than the score he got on his previous submission.
            2. This score doesn't show up in his level rank stats.
            3. The score that he submitted before that was higher than what this ss says his best was still does show up in his level rank stats.
            4. I didn't see this in his last 10 games played, either.
            5. Now apparently that image won't even show up anymore.

            Comment

            • CR_fLiP_fOaM
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1479

              #576
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              I didn't see the picture. So your saying he was cheating?
              "This better not be Snowbound again"

              Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
              FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #577
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Yea, I think so. I remember the picture quite well, but I can't see it anymore, either.

                Comment

                • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1479

                  #578
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Good thing you kept an eye pretty good to be fair with everyone.
                  "This better not be Snowbound again"

                  Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                  FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                  Comment

                  • chunky_cheese
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 1736

                    #579
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Uh oh, not another "This looks shopped, I can tell by the pixels and by seeing quite a few shops in my time" war.

                    Comment

                    • paramountgymnst
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 335

                      #580
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      my tiebreaker score- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5zp6i51

                      Comment

                      • kcfp_Ice
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 556

                        #581
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Wow, Doug you might wanna warn the other people throwing tournaments.

                        That Liquid is cheating with his scores.

                        Cause, seriously, that's pretty gay.
                        Back and ready to start playing.

                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                        Comment

                        • RagedBerserker
                          Hello Kitty
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1296

                          #582
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                          uhm heres a tiebreak for seed score, duno if u wanted it or not

                          I'm just an old boy now

                          Comment

                          • dcr
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 335

                            #583
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            check your mail doug

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #584
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Originally posted by dcr
                              check your mail doug
                              I don't see any new email.

                              Also, I don't care about tiebreaker scores at this point of people that aren't tied on the line of being in vs being eliminated.

                              Comment

                              • Smok3y
                                ∞+1
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 407

                                #585
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by Doug31
                                I don't see any new email.

                                Also, I don't care about tiebreaker scores at this point of people that aren't tied on the line of being in vs being eliminated.
                                Sorry if the extra scores were a bother Doug, was just seeing how well I could do in the rankings.


                                Comment

                                Working...