Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Smok3y
    ∞+1
    • Feb 2006
    • 407

    #751
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



    A tiny bit better... =\

    Damn you Coolboy lol


    Comment

    • Ice wolf
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 852

      #752
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      I want that bonus NOW.
      Reverse for life!




      ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

      The best noteskin ever: Skittles


      Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

      Comment

      • RagedBerserker
        Hello Kitty
        • Sep 2004
        • 1296

        #753
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



        yay for FC w/ good enough PA

        I'm just an old boy now

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #754
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          AOD, it wasn't that you didn't wait long enough. If it's not going to record in the database, the rank will never display, no matter how long you wait. If it is going to record in the database, you need not wait for the rank to display for that to happen. You can tell if a score recorded by checking your level rank stats. Unlucky for you, someone else just passed your score, and now it's not good enough for you to advance, anyway. Gl trying to improve it.

          Comment

          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 1479

            #755
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            beat my old score first try woot woot. I'm a play it again maybe I might beat it again.

            "This better not be Snowbound again"

            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

            Comment

            • Redorigami
              Call me Massive Swallow
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 3162

              #756
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              LOL OMG I totally forgot I was in this tournament....
              Anyways, I bet if I remembered I could have the AAA judging by this last minute score but oh well it should hold me for now(playing tiebreaker now)
              Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
              The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
              Originally posted by spreadNv
              Got dibs on La Camp.
              Oh right, Im not any good.
              Got dibs on Pita.

              Comment

              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 1479

                #757
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                I was just curious what's wrong with the old score ranking why is it like that on all the songs? Updating again?
                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                Comment

                • Janeille
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 129

                  #758
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  I'm going on vacation next week so I'd rather not submit. Either way I'd have to take myself out of the tournament whether it was this round or next. I'd rather stop now then go any further. Have fun for whoever is in my division. You have it easy now

                  Comment

                  • AOD_ELEMENT
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1672

                    #759
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    yeah i noticed i was passed and sent a better score but still lost by like 3,000 that was bull shiit i didnt check to see if i was behind till 11 51 so i had 8 minutes to send one in
                    Last edited by AOD_ELEMENT; 06-22-2007, 10:29 PM.

                    Comment

                    • FRO
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 332

                      #760
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Any chance of an upgrade to round 5 tonight?
                      FRO
                      __________________________________________________
                      Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                      Comment

                      • brothaice
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2940

                        #761
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Looks like I might have to play the song again.... *sigh*

                        Comment

                        • Emu Hater
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 230

                          #762
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Round 5 isnt going to start until tomorrow night because of a tiebreaker. That gives me approxamately 3 hours to compete in the final round if I make it YAY!

                          *EDIT* I was looking at my record tiebreak which I was saving for if I needed it. It only beat smokey's by 205 points lol.
                          Last edited by Emu Hater; 06-22-2007, 10:33 PM.



                          Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                          Comment

                          • brothaice
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 2940

                            #763
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Oshi i just realized the round ends today rofl

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #764
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Yea, it will be up in like 5 minutes. I'm doing this like shash's tourney, where you guys were tied for more than 24 hours, so no tiebreaker day.

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #765
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Ok, round 5 is up, sorry for the double post, but this is something people should notice. Also, I've decided CR_fLiP_fOaM deserves the bonus for round 4. I'll get you your 1000 credits right away.

                                Comment

                                Working...