Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrawingJunkie
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 180

    #466
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Today's my first day FC'ing this.


    Originally posted by soulofcerberus
    Drawing! I'm all UP for e-sex! I'm SURE it'll make you feel better!

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #467
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      gah, I've gotten 1 good before, and i doubt I can get it again.
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • Nightfirecat
        ...back from the dead.
        • Nov 2006
        • 3213

        #468
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Originally posted by bluguerrilla
        I'm just glad he didn't choose any crappy old songs.
        They're not old.. but they aren't good songs either.. I really hate them both.. I'm gonna lose this round


        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

        Comment

        • xplayfan
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 752

          #469
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Will do better if needed

          Comment

          • Sprite-
            HAVE ME WITH VODKA
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 7317

            #470
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            that one jack part makes this song not worth whoring.

            Comment

            • kcfp_Ice
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 556

              #471
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



              Woot first AAA of my division.

              Back and ready to start playing.

              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #472
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Originally posted by Ice wolf
                Edit: Wish granted, for 7 minutes.
                you sir, are a mean person.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • i love you
                  Live a wonderful life~
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 7315

                  #473
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                  Damn, i was too late
                  ===============================
                  The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                  ===============================

                  Comment

                  • kcfp_Ice
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 556

                    #474
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Aww, poor I love you.

                    I think doug should allow that!

                    =S
                    Back and ready to start playing.

                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #475
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Originally posted by kcfp_Ice
                      Aww, poor I love you.

                      I think doug should allow that!

                      =S
                      the only reason i would agree is because lxd is a threat.(he was last to make it)
                      but ILU might be more. idk, i'm not a doctor. but the answer is....


                      NO.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #476
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        This was soooooo not nice. I got the good in the 8ths part. Can't come anywhere close to 1 good again, so I'll never AAA it looks like.

                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • kcfp_Ice
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 556

                          #477
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Woot, I'm still the only person to AAA Power rangers.

                          <33

                          Wooooooooooooooooooooo
                          Back and ready to start playing.

                          Originally posted by Adamaja456
                          Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                          Comment

                          • tman139
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 79

                            #478
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            i got 22 goods on coat czech........................................



                            AAAs + Token AAAs(3) = 50
                            Latest = harry potter

                            Comment

                            • Turboyoshi
                              What is this i don't even
                              • May 2005
                              • 1211

                              #479
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Comment

                              • kcfp_Ice
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 556

                                #480
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Nice mac =D
                                Back and ready to start playing.

                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                                Comment

                                Working...