Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nightfirecat
    ...back from the dead.
    • Nov 2006
    • 3213

    #781
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Well.. this song would've been my doom anyway-- I haven't even FCed it cuz its an evil song (and as always, I HATE WHORING!!...)

    Well, this tourney was fun and it showed me that I can do pretty well against all-AAAers like FRO


    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

    Comment

    • Ice wolf
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 852

      #782
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      I hate you so much Doug. I HATE YOU SO VERY MUCH.

      Nah, you are still awesome.
      Last edited by Ice wolf; 04-12-2008, 12:28 PM.
      Reverse for life!




      ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

      The best noteskin ever: Skittles


      Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

      Comment

      • CAS8002
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2003
        • 75

        #783
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Here's my best score so far for Let Me Be Your Pirate. I'll keep working on it later on:

        Comment

        • x_Dragun_x
          So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
          • Oct 2006
          • 699

          #784
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          oh man i should have submitted i could prolly win if this was the final song >.<
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
          ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

          Comment

          • Redorigami
            Call me Massive Swallow
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2005
            • 3162

            #785
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            I hate you so much the major downside to using one hand is gettin a good PA with stupid jumps and now I will need a miracle to advance, not too bad at dot death however... XD

            EDIT: sweet hope no one beats this
            Last edited by Redorigami; 06-23-2007, 07:09 PM.
            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Got dibs on La Camp.
            Oh right, Im not any good.
            Got dibs on Pita.

            Comment

            • CR_fLiP_fOaM
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1479

              #786
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Originally posted by x_Dragun_x
              oh man i should have submitted i could prolly win if this was the final song >.<
              Well can you beat my first day score? I know I can improve that score. It's my very first fc on that song lol.
              "This better not be Snowbound again"

              Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
              FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

              Comment

              • brothaice
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2005
                • 2940

                #787
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                lets see how far this gets me, ill still try to improve

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #788
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Alright, I came up with a bonus, but I don't expect anyone to be able to do it. XD Good luck!

                  Comment

                  • brothaice
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2940

                    #789
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Doug thats fucking impossible.

                    Comment

                    • FRO
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 332

                      #790
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Lmao I'll give whoever does that another 40k credits
                      FRO
                      __________________________________________________
                      Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                      Comment

                      • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1479

                        #791
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Ok I need to know which song is fc 1337 or a lil more lol.
                        "This better not be Snowbound again"

                        Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                        FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                        Comment

                        • brothaice
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2940

                          #792
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          EHHS FC is 1337

                          Comment

                          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1479

                            #793
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            damnn . what about visions? It's 1350 I'll just try to get 13 goods haha
                            "This better not be Snowbound again"

                            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                            Comment

                            • Emu Hater
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 230

                              #794
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              This run is pretty damn close. It would have sucked if rank was 1337 because auto fail failed. Actually did Doug specify if auto-fail was usable or not?

                              *Edit* I just tried nihonjins and it doesnt work for this at all.
                              Last edited by Emu Hater; 06-24-2007, 01:12 AM.



                              Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #795
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Autofail is usable. Also, don't do it on EHHS, you'd have to AAA to get 1337 perfects, which would never be rank 1337.

                                Comment

                                Working...