Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emu Hater
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 230

    #766
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    This one isnt going to escape like beethoven virus.



    Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

    Comment

    • Sprite-
      HAVE ME WITH VODKA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 7317

      #767
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      oh man am i lucky that doug felt bad. i was gonna submit a last minute score but i got pulled over on the way home and i had a LONG LONG wait because my registration wasnt going through for some reason. Thanks Doug for not wanting to win your own tounament lol

      Comment

      • FRO
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 332

        #768
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Looks like I'm going to have to AAA if I want to advance
        FRO
        __________________________________________________
        Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


        Comment

        • Emu Hater
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 230

          #769
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Its looking like it FRO. AAA #55 once the tier calculator gets an update for the new songs.



          Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

          Comment

          • brothaice
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2005
            • 2940

            #770
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawd.

            I thought we were going to like the rest of the songs? heh...

            Comment

            • Emu Hater
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 230

              #771
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              And heres teh tie break
              *Edit* Did very slightly better than first one posted
              Last edited by Emu Hater; 06-22-2007, 11:30 PM.



              Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

              Comment

              • FRO
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 332

                #772
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                **** I did Turbulence on mistake
                FRO
                __________________________________________________
                Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #773
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  O gawd. This round is gonna be hard. Heres my first good score :
                  Attached Files
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1479

                    #774
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    Originally posted by Doug31
                    Ok, round 5 is up, sorry for the double post, but this is something people should notice. Also, I've decided CR_fLiP_fOaM deserves the bonus for round 4. I'll get you your 1000 credits right away.
                    Thx for the credits doug.

                    Wow this is great more challenging. Songs are getting harder and harder. I have never fc this song but I'll try my best. I've been improving since I'd join this tourney so now maybe it's time to learn how to hit jacks.
                    "This better not be Snowbound again"

                    Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                    FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                    Comment

                    • bluguerrilla
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 3966

                      #775
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Hilarious, I thought that yesterday was the end of the round and that today was the day for tie-breakers! Oh, well. Good game.

                      Comment

                      • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1479

                        #776
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        My PA on Nova pulser sucks without speed because I know with speedmod won't be able to hit those jacks. Even without speedmod I still can't hit
                        "This better not be Snowbound again"

                        Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                        FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #777
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          I dont like this song...But I will AAA it, heres an improvement :
                          Attached Files
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1479

                            #778
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Thanks Doug's without you picking this song. I'd wouldn't FC it until you pick it for this round.

                            My first jacks fc and I'm proud of it.


                            Last edited by CR_fLiP_fOaM; 06-23-2007, 09:11 PM.
                            "This better not be Snowbound again"

                            Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                            FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                            Comment

                            • brothaice
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 2940

                              #779
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              eh.....goddamnit

                              Comment

                              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1479

                                #780
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Yeah I'm so happy that I just fc Nova pulser. I hope they can't beat that because I don't think I can do that again lol.
                                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...