Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #841
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Oops lol, I forgot. I'll start the next round as soon as I can update the first post, so you all better really hurry up and get scores in if you want.

    Bump edit: Finals are now up, good luck and have fun guys!

    Comment

    • Emu Hater
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 230

      #842
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Wow this really isnt my round. Im cursed on Fantransic and I totally suck at Frozen XD.



      Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #843
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Don't worry too much about how good you are at the tiebreaker when it's very unlikely to come to that in this round, anyway.

        Comment

        • FRO
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 332

          #844
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Yes Doug

          Excellent choices
          FRO
          __________________________________________________
          Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


          Comment

          • The5thMoon
            • self-fulfilled prophecy •
            • May 2006
            • 2132

            #845
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Yayz I wonz! Good Tourny Doug had fun.

            Comment

            • Sprite-
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #846
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              lmao i didnt think you were gonna submit. i had to rush out so i didnt even try. o wellz gg lol

              Comment

              • Emu Hater
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 230

                #847
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                Dont be surprised if a fc run has about 50 boos in it. That second stream deserves to die.


                *Edit* I looked at my level ranks and Frozen is my 5th worst so dont expect any tiebreak post.
                Last edited by Emu Hater; 06-27-2007, 01:28 AM.



                Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                Comment

                • The5thMoon
                  • self-fulfilled prophecy •
                  • May 2006
                  • 2132

                  #848
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  lmao i didnt think you were gonna submit. i had to rush out so i didnt even try. o wellz gg lol
                  Rofl yeah I know your best score on the song, but I guess I just was lucky that you had to rush out ^.^ yeah gg.

                  Comment

                  • TS_Supra_Drifter
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 113

                    #849
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    haha...nice
                    "too high up on the food chain"

                    Comment

                    • kcfp_Ice
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 556

                      #850
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      My game won't load.

                      Is this because of the "break"?

                      Well, I can't submit til I can play.

                      It tells me that it can't load or something, I dunno.
                      Back and ready to start playing.

                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                      Comment

                      • brothaice
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2940

                        #851
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Wow I looked and I say Aztec Templing and was like YES!! Then I saw that our song was VB and was like, oh.... Oh well, this gives me an excuse to play it. The only problem is, I have to get a ride to ICE...

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #852
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Congratz guys.
                          I didnt make it. Hate whoring.
                          But it was a fun tournament, good job Doug!
                          Im happy with fourth place.
                          Have fun and good luck, FRO and EmU Hater.(But I am an Emo Hater )

                          cßr
                          Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 06-30-2007, 09:08 AM.
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • CAS8002
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 75

                            #853
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Here's my Kick It score. Not sure if I can improve anymore, but I'll work on it later:

                            Comment

                            • FRO
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 332

                              #854
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              All I have to say is ****:






                              EDIT: {Frozen} score:


                              Last edited by FRO; 06-27-2007, 02:15 PM.
                              FRO
                              __________________________________________________
                              Tournament Victories: Doug | Colt | u84 | rshadow8888 | Sweet_Feet


                              Comment

                              • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1479

                                #855
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                I thought our song was aztez too lol.

                                No speedmod.



                                2x speedmod

                                Last edited by CR_fLiP_fOaM; 06-27-2007, 05:52 PM.
                                "This better not be Snowbound again"

                                Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                                FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...