Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flawofhumanity
    MMM WATCHA SAY
    • Apr 2004
    • 628

    #601
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    This song was pretty easy, should probably get working on the tie-breaker, I forsee a lot of AAAs.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by pntballa18
    flaw cause he's well hung


    Comment

    • Smok3y
      ∞+1
      • Feb 2006
      • 407

      #602
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



      In with my late AAA after Emu and Flaw, everything going according to schedule so far.


      Comment

      • bluguerrilla
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2006
        • 3966

        #603
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        I don't want to play pondering stuff again... I whored it too much for shash's tourney. Blech...

        Comment

        • gamekboy
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 141

          #604
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          did better. i dont get it i got a boo and i still beat my score someone plz help?
          Last edited by gamekboy; 06-14-2007, 12:52 PM.


          Comment

          • Windscarredfaith
            (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
            • Mar 2005
            • 2612

            #605
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Oh finally... A song I like. <3

            Comment

            • xplayfan
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 752

              #606
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              Will improve if I have to

              Comment

              • Nightfirecat
                ...back from the dead.
                • Nov 2006
                • 3213

                #607
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                HUGE improvement in my score on uber... THANK YOU FOR NOT PICKING UBER RAVE V2!!!

                Anyway-- here's both my scores.. I think they will take me through
                Last edited by Nightfirecat; 06-19-2007, 12:58 PM.


                [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #608
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Originally posted by gamekboy
                  did better. i dont get it i got a boo and i still beat my score someone plz help?
                  A boo is only a microscopic number of points off, so that's why. It doesn't break your combo, which is what's really worth a lot.

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #609
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    ouch i can't stand etude to a dragon.
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • gamekboy
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 141

                      #610
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Originally posted by Doug31
                      A boo is only a microscopic number of points off, so that's why. It doesn't break your combo, which is what's really worth a lot.
                      oh ok thanks doug


                      Comment

                      • mymrpeas
                        eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 122

                        #611
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        My Music pl0x

                        Comment

                        • bluguerrilla
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 3966

                          #612
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Pondering Stuff: I defeat you. I'll play Uber Rave later. Good thing I love that song.
                          Last edited by bluguerrilla; 08-19-2007, 05:12 AM.

                          Comment

                          • kcfp_Ice
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 556

                            #613
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            Originally posted by jugglinguy
                            ouch i can't stand etude to a dragon.
                            Beat my 2 goods.

                            Don't make me top seed again this round :O
                            Back and ready to start playing.

                            Originally posted by Adamaja456
                            Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                            Comment

                            • Janeille
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 129

                              #614
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Huge rank jump and first try. I'm sure I'll be fine with this:

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #615
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Originally posted by kcfp_Ice
                                Beat my 2 goods.

                                Don't make me top seed again this round :O
                                I'm trying, but the stupid random jumps in the random stream screw me up.
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...