Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RagedBerserker
    Hello Kitty
    • Sep 2004
    • 1296

    #706
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    haha omfg just played it like 25 times, cant fc it, gotta 946 combo though


    EDIT: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...orinouta-1.jpg

    thats prolly the best ur gunna get outta me, the song is making me pull hairs outta my head
    Last edited by RagedBerserker; 06-18-2007, 11:14 PM.

    I'm just an old boy now

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #707
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      Then you're capable of FCing it.

      Comment

      • chunky_cheese
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 1736

        #708
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Doug im broken. I need jesus juices or something, I need to like, spend the night with my girlfriend to be all happy and giddy
        then invite friend over to stop the "now im all alone all night and depressed" syndrome, and buy 100000 energy drinks, and force that friend to watch me play torinouta for 3 hours so im at my best.
        THEN TRY IT.

        It's going to cost quite a bit.

        Comment

        • chunky_cheese
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 1736

          #709
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Jugglinguy is banned until 1 day before this round ends, so I hope it's okay if I submit his, if not he can always submit his own on the 21st.

          Originally posted by jugglinguy



          Sorry, I'm banned currently but my ban will be lifted on Saturday. Hopefully this will still work, cause i'd hate to be knocked out because i can't submit.


          I got 20 misses to start with, then I improved to 19! Yay!... oh crap, I just double posted.

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #710
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Omg, way too many people in this tourney are getting banned.

            Comment

            • CR_fLiP_fOaM
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1479

              #711
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              yeah I'd fc it b4 and got 12 goods and 1 boo. Now look what happen using 2x on this song lol.
              "This better not be Snowbound again"

              Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
              FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

              Comment

              • gamekboy
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 141

                #712
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                here you go
                Last edited by gamekboy; 06-18-2007, 11:37 PM.


                Comment

                • Emu Hater
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 230

                  #713
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  I give up for tonight



                  Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                  Comment

                  • gamekboy
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 141

                    #714
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    did better


                    Comment

                    • Smok3y
                      ∞+1
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 407

                      #715
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug



                      What I got so far. Hopefully I'll be able to AAA tomorrow or something.


                      Comment

                      • bluguerrilla
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 3966

                        #716
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        Originally posted by Doug31
                        Omg, way too many people in this tourney are getting banned.
                        I agree.

                        BV... ... ... ... ... ...

                        Comment

                        • Turboyoshi
                          What is this i don't even
                          • May 2005
                          • 1211

                          #717
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          Wow CAS, you're sure getting quite a bit of 3 good syndrome...

                          Comment

                          • Coolboyrulez0
                            VICES
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 10042

                            #718
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            My first SDG. Still gotta improve. Gotta play this all night long :
                            Attached Files
                            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                            Comment

                            • Turboyoshi
                              What is this i don't even
                              • May 2005
                              • 1211

                              #719
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Oh wow...another random AAA on a terribly offbeat song
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #720
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                UPDated score. 8 goods = 5 goods now. Still need to improve :
                                Attached Files
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...