Unofficial tournament of...Doug

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kcfp_Ice
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 556

    #586
    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

    Wish this round would hurry and end, so I can see what the new song is for the next few days.
    Back and ready to start playing.

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

    Comment

    • rshadow8888
      FFR's Buizel
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 3120

      #587
      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

      I haven't seen anything unusual with him in my tourney. I will keep an eye out though.

      Comment

      • chunky_cheese
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 1736

        #588
        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

        Round 3 = started?

        Comment

        • kcfp_Ice
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 556

          #589
          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

          Doesn't start til tonight.

          Or when doug decides to make it start xD
          Back and ready to start playing.

          Originally posted by Adamaja456
          Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #590
            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

            Bleh, I keep being busy, so I keep starting all the rounds about 25 minutes late or so, but at least it's consistently about the same time. Round 3 starts as soon as I can update the first post.

            Comment

            • kcfp_Ice
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 556

              #591
              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

              So, did I win the bonus?
              Back and ready to start playing.

              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

              Comment

              • gamekboy
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 141

                #592
                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                nvm


                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #593
                  Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                  Updated, and yes, you won the bonus. Mistress_Nightshade submitted a score somewhat late, but I've been kind of accepting stuff before I update the thread, now I don't know if I should count that or not. Any opinions?

                  Comment

                  • gamekboy
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 141

                    #594
                    Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                    here ya go doug


                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #595
                      Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                      Also, rushyrulz dropped out, so I'm going to add the next highest scorer from the previous round in the Tail Whip division to take his spot.

                      Comment

                      • kcfp_Ice
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 556

                        #596
                        Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                        What was mistress's score?

                        I wanna see

                        EDIT:My score

                        Will AAA soon

                        Back and ready to start playing.

                        Originally posted by Adamaja456
                        Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                        Comment

                        • brothaice
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2940

                          #597
                          Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                          damn, Rose?

                          anyways doug its your turn in Guess The Song. Go post a SS.

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #598
                            Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                            This was the Mistress' score:


                            And I'll go post an ss in that thread now. I never know when I get them correct lol.

                            Comment

                            • Emu Hater
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 230

                              #599
                              Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                              Repeat AAA for the eventual tie with Smok3y



                              Tier Points: 270 (261 + 9 for 285 AAAs)

                              Comment

                              • kcfp_Ice
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 556

                                #600
                                Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug

                                Ugh, I can't AAA that damn song.

                                The part where I get 2 goods is the same damn part each time.

                                Gah.

                                Whatever, I won't get elimated in this round anyway
                                Back and ready to start playing.

                                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                                Only real men put FFR before sexual intercourse

                                Comment

                                Working...