Unofficial tournament of...Doug
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug
hmm.... I actually think that most of those are pretty hard...
maybe one easy one.. oh well can't remember right now
lol i remember that labeling change
made most difficults go down to standard (except for mother of god which went UP... probably the only one that did..)

[My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]
AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p
2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st TournamentComment
-
Comment
-

[My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]
AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p
2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st TournamentComment
-
Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug
There was a whole mess of songs he wanted on those boxers, the thread is easy enough to find.
I just can't remember what song used to be difficult and is not now "difficult"...
Comment
-
Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug
Omg, last minute score...

This seriously just came out of nowhere....Comment
-
Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug
better than before, but im still having trouble i dont know why

I'm just an old boy nowComment
-
Re: Unofficial tournament of...Doug
I know what your thinking too, the first song to come to mind.Anything but that song, I can't even FC it. Well it was a fun tourney while i was in it. (btw its just like the hint that was given before the skill token list came out)
EDIT: Oh wait, there's another song with green notes now. That one's a lot better than my previous idea, but i can't PA it at all.
Please doug, HAVE MERCY! DON'T DO THIS! I have a family!Comment




Comment