2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Middie just BFed DSoK and topped me on 4 other FMOs as seen in this post:



    Jesse, if you see this, you and him need to have a talk. -_-

    (Zak is supporting me being D4, I'm not denying that. I'm saying that Middie could use a bump if what just happened there continues)
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-6-2012, 12:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    (o:

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You'll be placed soon. List is missing recent entries as well. Be patient.

    Leave a comment:


  • jgano
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by jgano
    Alright, I'm in.
    And yet, I'm still not listed. So where am I gonna be placed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arbliterator
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yay time to get raped in D5, but I love me the challenge. Good luck to all.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_mistrisofevl
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I'll request D4 since Jesse has faith I'll get eaten in D5.
    Probably donate before the tourney starts.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Sorry, boss-man. I've never had this problem before, is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I already said you were more than likely going to be moved up, and you acknowledged it with a positive attitude. Which is great, so let's keep the complaining to a minimum. Placements aren't finalized, and yes they need a bit of touching up due to so many people being borderline. Chill out.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Relax, Ben: Makiba was a total fluke, and all of my other fmos are at least three goods. There is bitching in team blaze that I should be moved up and Jesse has warned me to that effect, but I maintain that I will get destroyed in d4 between maggie and carlos alone.

    (people saying I should be bumped up...for some reason, I feel happy! ^_^)
    Last edited by igotrhythm; 05-5-2012, 06:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JJTrixX
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    this is gonna be tuff lol

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Trainer Division [3]:
    Zekramcross
    TheSaxRunner05
    reuben_tate
    Winrar
    JJTrixX
    magicturbo (*)
    ichliebekase
    i will pwn u (*)
    Netjet!
    igotrhythm
    Hateandhatred (*)

    Feeling good about this division lineup. The only one that I know I'm going to have a hard time outlasting is Sara, but a lot of the others (Ben, Zek, Sax, Andy to name a few) could easily sneak up on me if there's a goal I'm struggling with.

    Let's get it!
    I honestly don't know why you're in this division. I mean I know the divisions may have some shifting, but having someone with an FMO AAA is just ridiculous, you should be pushing the D5 barrier (and many of your scores recently are low-D5 worthy.)

    In my opinion, some of the division placements look a bit sketchy at the moment, but seeing as they're not finalized, I'll just wait for all the shifting around and finalizing to be done.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Trainer Division [3]:
    Zekramcross
    TheSaxRunner05
    reuben_tate
    Winrar
    JJTrixX
    magicturbo (*)
    ichliebekase
    i will pwn u (*)
    Netjet!
    igotrhythm
    Hateandhatred (*)

    Feeling good about this division lineup. The only one that I know I'm going to have a hard time outlasting is Sara, but a lot of the others (Ben, Zek, Sax, Andy to name a few) could easily sneak up on me if there's a goal I'm struggling with.

    Let's get it!

    Leave a comment:


  • I like it
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    u btr b scared

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Woooooow D5 is scary..

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ^ that and they're a bit intimidating to lesser skilled players, therefore you hardly see any D1/D2 sign-ups in most big tournaments. not to mention, most of the collective community is in the D3-D5 range, which makes these larger than D1-2 and 6 combined.

    Leave a comment:

Working...