That Ekans requirement is really difficult; I think the best I've done so far is a 28p FC. I've never played Sparkle Downer, so I'll have to see if I can FC it first before going for the sub-25 boos.
Now, when I saw the rare candy req, I thought, "This should be easy. I already have a BF on Epidermis so it shouldn't take long, right?" One hour and 30 replays later, I finally get the clean SDG. I'm so pissed; why did I struggle so much? F**in' mindblocks
p.s. beep beep AJ, if you actually get 32av EB, expect even more ridiculous anti-PA stuff in the future (most likely as bonus game stuff instead of poke captures since they're gonna be rly tough)
Debating adding this next round if I can actually get it -.-
Sorry peeps, was in a rush last night so some things in the OP were written somewhat ambiguously. Gonna fix it up in a sec (already touched up the Clefairy reqs to better illustrate what I'd intended for that capture)
Yes igr, that's exactly how the rare candy thing works. However, you cannot submit multiple scores for the rare candy game (e.g. two scores of 9-0-0-0 and 7-0-0-0 would not result in four rare candies, you'd just get three for your better score of 7-0-0-0). Thought that was kinda self-explanatory but some people have already asked that lol
Two questions about the requirements (I know "BF or better" means 1 clean or PFC with 5 boos or less):
-For D4, would AAAing Creative Happy count towards the "AAA any three VCs" requirement?
-The rare candy minigame gives 1 rare candy for each good under 10...so 9 clean gives 1, 8 clean gives 2, and so forth up to ten for an AAA, yes?
J-rodd: Turns out there's only one average frame, 2 frames before early perfect (I asked Dossar, and turns out there is a late good frame where a late average would supposedly be).
The way I did it for Euphoria was I hit until I had an idea of where the average frame was, then FOCUSED LIKE A FUCCING LASER BEAM on that area.
haha dang, okay thanks. gonna take a lot of work then :P
J-rodd: Turns out there's only one average frame, 2 frames before early perfect (I asked Dossar, and turns out there is a late good frame where a late average would supposedly be).
The way I did it for Euphoria was I hit until I had an idea of where the average frame was, then FOCUSED LIKE A FUCCING LASER BEAM on that area.
Leave a comment: