FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Yeah, Metal, fire me an update, I feel out of the loop.
    uh well bolth is working on a rough draft for a new ap system or rather the new basis for the team- sans bs and sans complictaion- just playig ffr, having a good time and some friendly competition- the way i intendedthe team to be way back in the begining pretty much thats all for now

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by MetalAtlas
    i suck so bad at stepmania haha
    Yeah, Metal, fire me an update, I feel out of the loop.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    Oh well howa bout we all get happy here yayyyyyyyy happy time woohooo
    Guess what guys I got and A ON VERTEX DELTA AND SYSTEM
    And I got an A on death reveals
    Now klets talk about good things
    i suck so bad at stepmania haha

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Oh well howa bout we all get happy here yayyyyyyyy happy time woohooo
    Guess what guys I got and A ON VERTEX DELTA AND SYSTEM
    And I got an A on death reveals
    Now klets talk about good things

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lol political views dont mattter and opinions are free to have on this thread- everyones entitled but i do like the low tolerence policy haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    Ok sorry
    But I'm just confused on this swatstika crap and the evil pictures of obama.
    Ya no that's not very nice.
    And If ur 1 of the leaders I dnt think that's such a wise thing to promote.
    Oh well idc anyway just dnt get swatsticky with me lol
    did tc_halogen leave fko?
    I'm sorry, I didn't realize my political views had anything to do with FKO.

    Because they don't.

    The current avatar will stay as it is.

    Yes, he did. He's currently leading Team Chaos.

    Leave a comment:


  • NFD
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Halogen did not leave, no.(?)

    Wait, I dunno, check back a few pages.

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Ok sorry
    But I'm just confused on this swatstika crap and the evil pictures of obama.
    Ya no that's not very nice.
    And If ur 1 of the leaders I dnt think that's such a wise thing to promote.
    Oh well idc anyway just dnt get swatsticky with me lol
    did tc_halogen leave fko?

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by StormKlowd61
    I wasn't saying that in a good way... I'm laughing at the immaturity and the stupidity of some people here.

    Oh well, I'll get off your thread now.
    You do that. Feel free to have a nice day.

    Leave a comment:


  • StormKlowd61
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I wasn't saying that in a good way... I'm laughing at the immaturity and the stupidity of some people here.

    Oh well, I'll get off your thread now.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by StormKlowd61
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my. These last 6 pages have made me laugh harder than anyhting in recent memory.
    yeah i like the idea that it should be a book- the best and worst times in ffr- lmao best seller fer sher

    Leave a comment:


  • StormKlowd61
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my. These last 6 pages have made me laugh harder than anyhting in recent memory.

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by lukestepwalker
    Woah I just wanted to know what every1 was all hyper about.
    You dnt have to get angry with me. Lol now I see why people are leaving ur mean ^_*
    Not angry...

    I just told you to wait for updates, don't look at me in that tone of voice.

    That hurts.

    Deep, deep down.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    yes FKO is very alive even despite the drama and issues that almost tore this team apart- but hey we can get through this and well be the strongest clan on ffr surviving a sed apocalypse lol- im very surprised that a leader would just abandon the team but i got a plan and with very capable help we will continue and have fun playing some ffr lol

    Leave a comment:


  • lukestepwalker
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Woah I just wanted to know what every1 was all hyper about.
    You dnt have to get angry with me. Lol now I see why people are leaving ur mean ^_*

    Leave a comment:

Working...