FireKai Original Reborn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KotHN
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Oops, I posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Prime8
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Firekai Original Reborn: The Return

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    lol? i dont even know what to say to that i mean alot has happened since then we were all hot tempered it got tooo serious- im glad you two worked things out tho

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    was there a point to that guru?is that supposed to bring FKO back from the dead?

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn



    We're cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    I know carlos I know. I merely asked for the lock cause normally if a mod doesnt see a request for it they don't do so. Sooooo I took the initiative lolol

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    GJ JOB BRO

    LETS BUMP MORE DEAD THREAD K?



    ps read the post above yours

    Leave a comment:


  • krunkykai22
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Since no one has done this yet I'll do it myself :P

    Sprite, Devonin, some MOD please lock this thread? Thank you ^_^

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Gun92
    Metal...seriously, please do as I asked, for about the 5th time now.
    dude dont worry give us time- this thread will be irrelevant soon anyway

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Metal...seriously, please do as I asked, for about the 5th time now.

    Leave a comment:


  • MetalAtlas
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Originally posted by Seefu Sefirosu
    Metal - We need to get this overhauled before it becomes stagnant.
    i need to talk to bolth first

    Leave a comment:


  • Seefu Sefirosu
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Metal - We need to get this overhauled before it becomes stagnant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Wow that has to be the longest 3 pages of posts I've ever read. I'd like to say I like where this is going, but I can't make sense of most of it.

    Metal: I don't know why you took over, it doesn't make much sense to me. (I'm not dogging you, you're still a respected opnent in my eyes.)

    But I'd like to say I'm leaving. If this is all sorted out shoot me a PM and I might consider rejoining. Good luck to all of you and thanks for the fun events. Compete against you all sometime.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuckman
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    i think im in this clan lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • dragonmegaXX
    replied
    Re: FireKai Original Reborn

    Dont be mean the NFD ._.

    Leave a comment:

Working...