FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    Thats kind of odd. Why don't you leave that to Sprite-
    Just random things I like to do on sites I'm on. Some of my goals is to get 15 ref's, AAA a difficulty 6 song, get pwned by someone badly in the vs. thingy. I am just random like that.:P
    Last edited by gamer_4_life27; 06-9-2008, 07:46 PM. Reason: Grammer

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    Ok, thanks.

    I am yet to catch a cheat myself. I want to make that my goal on here some day.
    Keep refreshing the Death Piano rank page, or the daily stats page. I'm sure you will catch someone soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Possibly will fail out second round (gettin rid of comp) so If anytime pass the first round i have the same IP address as ~Zero~, its just me on his comp

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    Ok, thanks.

    I am yet to catch a cheat myself. I want to make that my goal on here some day.
    Thats kind of odd. Why don't you leave that to Sprite-

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Ok, thanks.

    I am yet to catch a cheat myself. I want to make that my goal on here some day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    MJV2112 was caught cheating.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by mexican_mafia
    john stamos is the best actor ever
    Now that is funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    MJV2112 is the latest person to add there name to the DQ'd list. Anyone know why?

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by mexican_mafia
    john stamos is the best actor ever
    Pahahaha... xD

    -----

    I hope I can last through the first few rounds. I need to get my PA up though.

    Leave a comment:


  • mexican_mafia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    john stamos is the best actor ever

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by DJ Mamu
    What's going to happen with me? It's not based on total games played is it?

    I've only played 204, but this is a relatively new account and I've been playing on and off for a few years now. My old account doesn't work. I was ranked like 200 overall in my peak if I recall correctly. It was like that a couple years ago I think? Not that overall matters.. I dunno. I just don't wanna get put in like D5 because I've only played 200 games or something.
    What was the name of your last account?

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by mexican_mafia
    John Stamos lives now and forever
    wtf?

    Leave a comment:


  • DJ Mamu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    What's going to happen with me? It's not based on total games played is it?

    I've only played 204, but this is a relatively new account and I've been playing on and off for a few years now. My old account doesn't work. I was ranked like 200 overall in my peak if I recall correctly. It was like that a couple years ago I think? Not that overall matters.. I dunno. I just don't wanna get put in like D5 because I've only played 200 games or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • mexican_mafia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    John Stamos lives now and forever

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Ahhh sooooo close. We're almost there... I'm sooo pumped for this, I have to do well this year.

    Leave a comment:

Working...