FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    He probably can, no doubt about that. It's just a matter of how long he needs to get accustomed to FFR's timing and stuff again, and the fact that he doesn't have to hit early anymore - that probably won't take long.

    Hopefully these D5 songs are full of non-spread friendly patterns. Then I might have a fighting chance for a few rounds.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    don't count out jimerax or shash.
    , but can Shash really pick up where he left off even with the avmiss fix?

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gnr61
    as for ds, i completely forgot he existed hehe. im still doubtful of his legitimacy
    lmfao this made me laugh although I've learned that bitching about legitimacy is pointless so nothing further

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Nightfirecat
    Nothing but the wireless keyboard. The lag time is insignificant in reference to typing, since it all will come up, no errors... But for FFR/SM, it's significantly lagged... Enough to get a good where you hit a note perfectly sometimes...

    That's why I prefer wired... And wired keyboards don't need batteries.
    WHAT?!
    *Looking for wire keyboard as we speak*

    I've always played with a wireless keyboard...silly me.

    P.S. I'm not being sarcastic. I really am looking for a wire one because I wasn't aware of that.

    Edit: Yeah it didn't quite work out for me lol. I think too used to the wireless :/
    Last edited by Dominewyorican; 06-2-2008, 09:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    shash is playing? wtf lol
    yea theres ya competition

    as for ds, i completely forgot he existed hehe. im still doubtful of his legitimacy, but yeah he'd beat izzy and maybe sam or loot

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by demonllama6124
    i dont know if this has already been answered, but when will we know what divsion we will be in?
    its going to come out in the next week or 2...patience is the key

    Leave a comment:


  • boondocks77
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just wondering, will any new songs come out for the tournament players as time progresses in the tournament itself? Or will you let the top 2 competers in each round play the newest song out for their respective divisions (3rd off. tournament)?
    Originally posted by demonllama6124
    i dont know if this has already been answered, but when will we know what divsion we will be in?
    Soon. Sign-ups end June 9, Sprite places everyone in 1 or 2 days, latest should be June 15, but I could only estimate.

    Leave a comment:


  • demonllama6124
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i dont know if this has already been answered, but when will we know what divsion we will be in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    don't count out jimerax or shash.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Nothing but the wireless keyboard. The lag time is insignificant in reference to typing, since it all will come up, no errors... But for FFR/SM, it's significantly lagged... Enough to get a good where you hit a note perfectly sometimes...

    That's why I prefer wired... And wired keyboards don't need batteries.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hmm...so I need top 5, not top 8. But since there's a new song every round, I can't exactly practice for this.

    Would subscribers have an advantage here because they get to play songs before those that aren't, or are the tournament songs going to be new to everyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Im going to do worse than before because for some random reason i get goods out the butt. Other than telling me the obvious stuff like me having a wireless keyboard (I switch to wired) what else is making me get goods? I used to get like 2-3 and now i get 20-30.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nightfirecat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by zoogarama
    I'm taking you out Night, just try not to get left behind in my wake.
    Feh. Empty threats.

    Originally posted by gnr61
    obviously if rubix plays he will win easily, no competition
    laggy will win if rubix doesn't play

    assuming they all participate, izzy, samtorx, and loot will probably take the next 3 spots.

    the results are pretty predictable but ehh
    if new songs are added during the tournament who knows
    Lol.. I'm still betting on DS over izzy, seeing that DS has more AAAs. Dunno about samtorx and loot...

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    obviously if rubix plays he will win easily, no competition
    laggy will win if rubix doesn't play

    assuming they all participate, izzy, samtorx, and loot will probably take the next 3 spots.

    the results are pretty predictable but ehh
    if new songs are added during the tournament who knows

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Goldspark
    I posted a few pages back but I don't appear to be on the list. Can you make sure I'm on there? Thanks.
    The first post clearly stats in large letters that posting in this thread does not constitute signing up.

    Leave a comment:

Working...