Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Nah, not at all lmao
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
cetaka could probably give you a run for your money too.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
It'd case too much whining from stupid people -- I know I'd win anyway. Although against Laggy, honestly, I don't know. His scores pretty much tie mine so it'd be close on that front.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
True...we would only have to watch this thread and look at which song is for our division. Thus, we probably wouldn't need a "tournament songs" genre.
By the way, Rubix, you should SO go out for this just so we could have an epic Shash vs. Rubix final in D5!
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Updated as of 9:00PM EST.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Always listen to you urges.
As long as you have good ones...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
*sits patiently in wait while Epic Failing at CIA Rave* God forsaken song..... I feel like I'm mashing every time I play it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
You pay attention to the forum and use your 1st grade reading skills.Last edited by zoogarama; 06-2-2008, 06:31 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I forfeit. I had no idea it'd last that long.
Let me know if that's possible. =/Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Woot i'm in XD. question! how do you know when everything starts? thread? private message?Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Rawr, Can't wait to play.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
About next week most likely.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Just one question, when will the first round start? If there is no specific date, then about which week?Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I'm too lazy. Fine I'll go do it.
EDIT: *Looks at Zoogarma's post* Haha, 50! I didn't know how many rounds there were. Thanks Zoogarma.Last edited by EAGAMES; 06-2-2008, 05:32 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: