SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #271
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    I've yet to get an answer out of my mother, which is pissing me the hell off.
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #272
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Hey, I'm not dead guys. =P

      Comment

      • jchinzilla
        i like cheese
        • Dec 2005
        • 2106

        #273
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        good. so is that wednesday good for you or what?


        oh yeah dude i freaking called you twice on saturday, thanks for not picking up. i was heading to the mall and wanted to know if you wanted to join. you missed out on a sweet itg2/ddrsupernova session.

        btw greenbrier has the summer token deal. pay 20$ to get 80 tokens, and get 40 tokens free! (a 10$ value!)

        Comment

        • Chromer
          Hookers and Blow
          • Jul 2003
          • 4981

          #274
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          OHSHI. I was at work Sat morning and then I spent the rest of the night until 2 AM practicing for a $1000 SSBM tourney man. I spent all day playing DDRSN at Flipper McCoy's on 24th street Sunday. The machine is brand new so no one knows about it yet.

          Comment

          • jchinzilla
            i like cheese
            • Dec 2005
            • 2106

            #275
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            duuude, i was going to go to that tourny! but i had exams next day and wanted to cram. my friend competed and told me how some bastards from richmond came down and dominated everyone, haha.

            but anyways man, call me up or something. i wanna go check out the new machine at flippers

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #276
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              We're not bastards. :[

              Did you happen to catch their names? xD
              We've got some seriously good players here.
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • jchinzilla
                i like cheese
                • Dec 2005
                • 2106

                #277
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                yeah, tope and meep

                Comment

                • -paexaea-
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 4611

                  #278
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Mechanicsville has good players too wtf.
                  See you, Space Cowboy.

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #279
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    I think I've heard of them. >_>
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #280
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Originally posted by jchinzilla
                      yeah, tope and meep
                      Yeah they came and destroyed everyone. Had the matchups been not seriously ****ed up, our best players O-NO, Blackheart Lee, Ether, KitsuneKing, and others would have met up with Toph and and them and had a real fight.

                      Also, what are you doing Saturday? I might be able to hang out with you, my friend and his girl and my girl at Flipper's.

                      Comment

                      • rshadow8888
                        FFR's Buizel
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 3120

                        #281
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Dang, I wish I could go to this. Without a car, getting from CT to VA would be a problem, plus I would have to work.

                        Comment

                        • jamuko
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 1083

                          #282
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Alright, finally got a date out of my friend.

                          I can't go to KD until after July 18 :/ so unless there's a major date change, I won't be here.

                          Sorry guys.
                          ♪~
                          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                          I like delicious things
                          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                          So let's play forever~

                          Comment

                          • -paexaea-
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 4611

                            #283
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            Next week for me is exam week, than I'll be done for school for a while. I still haven't gotten an answer out of my parents.

                            Someone clarify this for me. What is going to be the exact date? There has to be one set in stone that everyone agrees to.
                            See you, Space Cowboy.

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #284
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              I'm still not sure, but seriously, any date would work fine for me, and I have to ask my friend, but I think almost anything is fine with her as well. :3

                              EDIT: There's like no exact date here.

                              It has changed from the 24th to July 1st, the the 27th.

                              Come on now guys. I'm reall up for anything, but someone pick a date that they can definitely come to, though. I think the people that are having "problems" should pick the date. Hell, if Jamuko can't come until July, then I'm willing to have it changed until then. xD

                              And yeah, next week is my last week in school as well.
                              Last edited by Nyokou; 06-8-2007, 02:40 PM.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • jchinzilla
                                i like cheese
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 2106

                                #285
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                yeah i was actually about to post in here about scheduling an exact date. honestly i don't want to go on a weekday, sundays i believe would be the best for me. i'm out of school now, but on weekdays i help out at my parent's restaurant.

                                so any sunday would be pretty good.

                                and yeah i am up for waiting until july if jamuko can come then. jamuko reply please and let us know what's up.

                                also- drugstore you haven't replied in a while. you still going to come, right?!

                                Comment

                                Working...