SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #286
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Remember Chin, JUNE 24!!!lol, I went to King's Dominion yesterday, and went to Busche Gardens, about 2 weeks ago.When I went to KD yesterday, I got a 5 foot, no kidding, Shadow the Hedgehog plushie-thingie, I am going to put pictures on later.

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #287
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Originally posted by jchinzilla
      also- drugstore you haven't replied in a while. you still going to come, right?!
      Don't encourage him. =O
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • XXXsmittyXXX
        Anxiety monster
        • Jul 2005
        • 6924

        #288
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Who wants to meet smitty at busch gardens?

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #289
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Hmm. If it needs to be a Sunday, the soonest I could do would be July 29. :/

          I can't go until after the 18th, and the following weekend (20-22) I'm booked as well. Any other time I should be available, through August 17.


          If anyone else has any specific dates they won't be available, list them here and it'll be easier to figure something out.
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #290
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            Can't do it during August, the first two weeks.

            Relatives are coming for my sweet 16th, etc
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #291
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Wow come on guys. I don't want to sound mean or selfish but changing a date just because Jamuko can't make it? You heard her yourselves. She's booked for a while with her own obligations. We have the rest of the year to go to FFR Meetups and such. I'm positive there will be plenty of times to see Jam if she can't make it this summer. I'm still trying to get the Nekocon meetup set up and so on. We need a definitive date or this whole thing might just get cancelled.

              Comment

              • Synthlight
                Administrator
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Nov 2002
                • 3060

                #292
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                I have not had the chance to read through this entire thread yet. (But I will!) Do we have any kind of solid list setup of people that are going? It is a slight remote possibility that JasonKey and I may be willing to drive our 14 hours to attend this thing if we have enough people. I am not saying that we will definitely do it, just that it is being thought about.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • jchinzilla
                  i like cheese
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2106

                  #293
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
                  Who wants to meet smitty at busch gardens?
                  yeah man ill be wanting to go soon, i need to pick up a season pass. maybe later on this month or early july. but i will definitely be going to BG more than once this summer.

                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I have not had the chance to read through this entire thread yet. (But I will!) Do we have any kind of solid list setup of people that are going? It is a slight remote possibility that JasonKey and I may be willing to drive our 14 hours to attend this thing if we have enough people. I am not saying that we will definitely do it, just that it is being thought about.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  that'd be really cool. i know for sure that myself, chromer, and drugstorecowboy are going. i think that smitty will be coming as well.
                  nyokou will probably be coming too

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #294
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    ill be there.
                    once a date is determined.

                    and for the record, i cant go on JULY 29th.

                    i tour with the Van's Warped Tour.
                    I have Detroit on July 27th.
                    Chicago on July 28th.
                    Minneapolis on July 29th.
                    etc.
                    etc.

                    haha. i cant give up touring with SKSK to go to Virginia for a meetup.

                    <3

                    Comment

                    • -paexaea-
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 4611

                      #295
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      YES! I've talked to my parents and they're letting me go. All they need is a date.
                      See you, Space Cowboy.

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #296
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        DrugstoreCowboy
                        jchinzilla
                        Nyokou
                        Chromer
                        -paexaea-

                        Those are all the definites.

                        And I think the 24th is still a good idea, since I told my friend it was going to be that day.
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • NarutoFoxDemon
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1181

                          #297
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          I am definitely going, I just need a date.

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #298
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            That.. is not enlightening.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • -paexaea-
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 4611

                              #299
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              I might not bring a lot of cash. If I'm not riding rides, I'll be in the arcade, blowing cash on DDR. Anyone want to lend some extra money so we can play and ****?
                              See you, Space Cowboy.

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #300
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                im rich. so ill have money.

                                Comment

                                Working...