SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #346
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    Fido that was retarded. Please don't post in here again unless you are going to the Meetup.

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #347
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      Back on topic....Chromer, will you go on the XLC, or Drop Zone?

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #348
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        I'm too afraid to go on either of them. However, if I had to be sure about one ride, it would probably be XLC.

        Nyo, Chin is driving me so you can leave your stuff in his car when we come out to eat lunch.

        Comment

        • -paexaea-
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          • Apr 2007
          • 4611

          #349
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          Jchin, come pick me up too. That is if I don't have a ride and if you have room. >_>
          See you, Space Cowboy.

          Comment

          • NarutoFoxDemon
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 1181

            #350
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            Chin gives rides?!?Lol, that's nasty.

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #351
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              Originally posted by NarutoFoxDemon
              LOL GUYS I MADE RIDES SOUND LIKE HE WAS GIVING ME INTERCOURSE. AM I FUNNY YET GUYS!?
              No, keep trying.
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #352
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                I don't know, cause I only need a ride in and out of the park, along with my brother and my friend. xD Cause my mom's going to be the one driving us from home to KD.

                EDIT: Is there any place we could meet up at before going inside?
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • NarutoFoxDemon
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1181

                  #353
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  At the Eiffel Tower, how's that?I'm going straight there either way.

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #354
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    The Eiffel Tower is inside the park.

                    I'm talking about meeting up OUTSIDE OF THE PARKING LOT

                    Not going in. =_=

                    Well, I want to meet up with anyone outside the parking lot entrance that would be willing to give all three of us a ride inside. =/
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #355
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      Oh, so your mom is going to drop you off at the Burger King across from the entrance? That should be where we meet. We can meet and greet and then go into the park. You guys better bring money for parking because Chin may make us pay since he is driving. >_>

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #356
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        Haha, yeah. xD

                        The Burger King, I was thinking about that, we could meet up there. I'll be sure to bring a bit of extra money as well. :3
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #357
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          Well,I'm about to ask can I borrow money from my mother....on her birthday. >_<

                          I haven't even bought her a gift yet. >_>

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #358
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            Just say you need lots of money cuz you wanna buy her something really nice, etc.
                            and pocket half of it

                            Comment

                            • krystyne
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 8

                              #359
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              school is out i am happy more time to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #360
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                Umm what was that for?

                                Comment

                                Working...