SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jchinzilla
    i like cheese
    • Dec 2005
    • 2106

    #421
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    jchin - stop taking pictures like you own the camera
    drugstorecowboy - stop...being so gay.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #422
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      =[

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #423
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        gtfo fagboy.

        ^__^
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #424
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          cry about it, emogirl.


          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #425
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            Good thing you didn't go. :]
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • DrugstoreCowboy
              Is Famouz
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 3409

              #426
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              Originally posted by Nyokou
              Good thing you didn't go. :]
              ..good thing for you

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #427
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                Yep. :3
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #428
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  Oh God I just woke up and my head is pounding. Once I come back from work today, I'll post a proper thread for the Meetup.

                  Comment

                  • NarutoFoxDemon
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1181

                    #429
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    So I want to hear what happened from Chromer and Chin, cuz I don't trust you guys.Especially the one that wants to rape Chris Brown.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #430
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      Trust me, me and Chin were in line for the Tomb Raider ride and we could hear Chris Brown singing in the amphitheater across from us. The girls were screaming so loud it was annoying. -_-

                      Comment

                      • -paexaea-
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 4611

                        #431
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        Originally posted by NarutoFoxDemon
                        So I want to hear what happened from Chromer and Chin, cuz I don't trust you guys.Especially the one that wants to rape Chris Brown.
                        Rofl. Rape Chris Brown. Glad you didn't show up. You'd probably come with a fkn headband around your neck.
                        See you, Space Cowboy.

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #432
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          Lmao. o_O

                          Narutards. >_>
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • NarutoFoxDemon
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1181

                            #433
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            No, I would have worn my Borat shirt that said "Very Nice" on it.Jean shorts.Socks, boxers, and shoes.I don't wear my headband in public. =/

                            EDIT: I'm going to make a thread about a BUSCH GARDENS meetup in July.Good thing for Chin, he can go back, lol.
                            Last edited by NarutoFoxDemon; 06-25-2007, 04:31 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #434
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              There's already a thread for a Busch Gardens meet up.. :/

                              Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend that one, so have fun you guys.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • NarutoFoxDemon
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1181

                                #435
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                Can you send a link to it?

                                Comment

                                Working...