SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JasonKey
    FFR Underseer
    • Jul 2003
    • 2643

    #136
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    on an up note, if I am COMPLETELY insane enough .. I may try to land there too.

    Though I am in NC, I will be leaving Chicago that day

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
    Cheers,
    Synthlight

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #137
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Originally posted by stretchypanda
      The name of the town in the directions my dad sent out is Luray. I think he's still trying to get good deals on hotels so I'm not sure where we'll be. The latest itinerary he sent out says we'll be there on the 22 of this month.

      We're also going to be in Knoxville on the way up, and Oak Ridge (TN) on the way back to see a regatta, as well as Poughkeepsie, Gettysburg, and maybe D.C? Plans keep changing.
      If you go by DC, I'm like an hour away, maybe i'll drive up and get lunch or something.

      Comment

      • doiganpryde
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 13

        #138
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        heyy you know the big music in the parks thing for schools is on the 25th of may (this friday). if any ddr ppl wanna come, it'll be fun playing against some different ppl =P. not like big meetup. just for fun. sry for kinda interrupting the thread...
        "Chuck Norris CAN believe it's butter."

        ~ {PLUR!} ~

        Comment

        • Windscarredfaith
          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
          • Mar 2005
          • 2612

          #139
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Nevermind... I thought it was 24th of June. xD I'm still in school 24th of May.

          Comment

          • jchinzilla
            i like cheese
            • Dec 2005
            • 2106

            #140
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            windscarred, the meetup date set by Chromer is JUNE 24, so you can still come!!!!

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #141
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              I would hope it's still June 24th. O_o

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #142
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                lol, i love how being happy is something to be looked down upon.

                its better than being sad and depressed, right?

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #143
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Nyokou if you come, I will buy you a giant stuffed animal. :3

                  EDIT: Where's mah song Ricky!? XD
                  Last edited by Chromer; 05-21-2007, 04:29 PM.

                  Comment

                  • stretchypanda
                    shock me shock me
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 4123

                    #144
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    If you go by DC, I'm like an hour away, maybe i'll drive up and get lunch or something.
                    While that would have been awesome, we had a car crisis and ended up leaving New York about 5 hours later than planned.

                    We're currently in Gettysburg, PA, and anyone who can get here in 20 minutes is welcome to come watch Heroes with me.

                    Busch Gardens may still be happening, but on top of car troubles, I managed to fall down the stairs in my sister's dorm carrying a suitcase and possibly sprained my big toe. =( It kind of hurts terribly to walk, so I'm quickly becoming the party pooper of our vacation.

                    Comment

                    • Windscarredfaith
                      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2612

                      #145
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Originally posted by jchinzilla
                      i can do the 24th. but why a thursday? don't really matter, just wonderin.
                      What jchin said made me think that it was May 24th. Because May 24th is a Thursday.

                      JUNE 24th, however, is a Sunday.

                      I'm just confused now.

                      Edit:

                      Just read the whole thread over again. JCHIN YOU MESSED ME UP! >:O It's JUNE 24th (Sunday) right?!!!
                      Last edited by Windscarredfaith; 05-21-2007, 06:34 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #146
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Hmmm. Now that I think of it, a Sunday visit might not be good. Taking a look at both KD and BG's schedules, they are open later on Saturdays than on Sundays. So the event is now planned for June 23rd.

                        Comment

                        • jchinzilla
                          i like cheese
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2106

                          #147
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
                          What jchin said made me think that it was May 24th. Because May 24th is a Thursday.

                          JUNE 24th, however, is a Sunday.

                          I'm just confused now.

                          Edit:

                          Just read the whole thread over again. JCHIN YOU MESSED ME UP! >:O It's JUNE 24th (Sunday) right?!!!
                          ...rofl ur right. now that i think about it, i just went to look at the closest calendar for the 24th, not even looking at the month.

                          sorry. ><

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #148
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            I never said that being happy is something to look down upon, but when I'm in a terrible mood like I am right now, just hanging out with people who are all giddy and happy makes me kinda mad for some reason. :/

                            But we'll see.. I'm trying to work things out with Tosh and make things with him work out for the better. I guess, basically what happens in the next month totally depends on whether I feel I should go still. I mean, if Kat goes, I'll definitely try to get there.

                            And I still have the money issue. =_= Like, I've spent all my own money on different crap, most of it on this D.C. trip, and my parents don't really have a lot of money to spend and stuff, we're kinda in a hard situation with money as it is, and so, the probability of me going just kinda went down, a lot.

                            I really don't want to have my parents or anyone else pay for a pass either. It makes me feel really bad and I probably won't feel any better until I repay it.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Windscarredfaith
                              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2612

                              #149
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              Yeah, I dunno what the chances of me going are. I just asked my parents if they are willing to drive to VA for an amusement park but they were like, "Why not just go to Six Flags?" -____- So unless I can get Nate to get off work (which is not likely) to drive us, I dunno how I'll be able to go.

                              If Nyo makes it though, I'll definitely try harder. xD

                              Comment

                              • g4z33b0
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2618

                                #150
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Hey Wind I hope to see you there <3

                                Comment

                                Working...