SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JasonKey
    FFR Underseer
    • Jul 2003
    • 2643

    #151
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Ok folks, lets tight this up!!

    June 23rd or June 24th?

    Who would be coming .. ect ..

    Synth and I are debating the insanity of a trip like this for us

    Get it straight and pick a solid day, but I can pretty much tell you for us, the ONLY possibility is the 24th and later for now ..

    So get the plans solid, maybe even open another thread and shake the trees loose

    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
    Cheers,
    Synthlight

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #152
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Ok, you know what?

      I'm going to this thing, rofl.

      June 25th anyone? It's a Monday, and like.. no one goes on a Monday.
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #153
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Well what do you guys want:

        - Fewer People in a Park but Earlier Closing Time?

        or

        - More People in a Park but Later Closing Time?


        Also we need to wrap up the final location of the park. People this is the last and final vote so you need to respond. What will it be:

        -King's Dominion?

        or

        -Busch Gardens Europe?

        Once we get these established, I'll make a formal thread in maybe Chit Chat or something to let everyone know the final plans.

        Comment

        • JasonKey
          FFR Underseer
          • Jul 2003
          • 2643

          #154
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Keep the thread in events please. Best place for it.

          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I will be fix this. No worries. It happened during a version upgrade.
          Cheers,
          Synthlight

          Comment

          • jamuko
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1083

            #155
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            I'd prefer the fewer people in the park. I love being able to ride the coasters more times without the huge lines.

            I also vote KD. =D;

            It seems that late June is too late for me to match up these plans with those of my friends (one of them has to go back to the army before then), but I'm hoping I can work something out and come to this regardless.
            ♪~
            Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
            I like delicious things
            I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
            So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
            There's lots of happiness in my pocket
            So let's play forever~

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #156
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Jason, your vote?

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #157
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                what about my voteee?

                either

                and

                either


                but im going forsure <3

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #158
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Fewer people, Kings Dominion.

                  1000% yes Jamuko
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • jchinzilla
                    i like cheese
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2106

                    #159
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    does kings dominion have ffr or itg machines?

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #160
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Originally posted by jchinzilla
                      does kings dominion have ffr or itg machines?
                      There are DDR and ITG machines all over KD. My pick is going to be:

                      -Less People

                      -KD

                      Comment

                      • jchinzilla
                        i like cheese
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 2106

                        #161
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        i havent been to KD in so long, so i guess i will vote there.

                        i still want to goto BG but there will be plenty of chances for me to go this summer


                        as for the amount of people- it doesn't matter. but i will vote for less people

                        Comment

                        • jecht3009046
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 324

                          #162
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          kings Dominion is fine with me. They have ITG now? o-O

                          Comment

                          • g4z33b0
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2618

                            #163
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            I'd say Bush Gardens but KD is awesome too. Either way, and definitely later in the day.

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #164
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              No, well be going early in the morning so we can have the whole day to have fun. That means that Jason (and perhaps Synth) will have to be here in Virginia before the park opens. Also, Ricky is going to have to drive the day before so he can get here on time. If I go with Chin (maybe) we're gonna leave out around 6 or 7 since's it's a 3-4 hour drive up to Doswell. You guys better start checkin your MapQuests. =P

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #165
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                It's settled then? Please say yes. xD

                                EDIT: KD is like 20-30 min from me, rofl. :3

                                So, at what time should we get there? x_x

                                I'll probably be there like.. before the park opens. OMFG. <333
                                Last edited by Nyokou; 05-23-2007, 02:37 AM.
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...