SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stretchypanda
    shock me shock me
    • Sep 2004
    • 4123

    #121
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    Where around VA will you be staying? I think this calls for a definite meetup.
    The name of the town in the directions my dad sent out is Luray. I think he's still trying to get good deals on hotels so I'm not sure where we'll be. The latest itinerary he sent out says we'll be there on the 22 of this month.

    We're also going to be in Knoxville on the way up, and Oak Ridge (TN) on the way back to see a regatta, as well as Poughkeepsie, Gettysburg, and maybe D.C? Plans keep changing.

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #122
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Oh no, Stretchy.

      :/ Uhm, wow, I totally forgot about this meet up thing, I haven't even asked my parents, rofl. Oh god, we'll see. I don't think I have the money to get a season pass, or even a one day pass. =_=
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #123
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        ill buy you a one day one.

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #124
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Wtf why. D:

          I really hate accepting things like that.

          I don't even know you, rofl.

          Uhm, but it also depends on what day y'all are planning to do this.
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #125
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            The date is set for June 24th for right now. Unless someone comes up with a better date, you bitches better start getting stuff ready. Ricky, if you are going to come pick myself and Chin up (he lives about 15 minutes from me), you need to start getting your MapQuest warmed up. Also, don't forget to bring the Redpop Faygo. =P

            Comment

            • Windscarredfaith
              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
              • Mar 2005
              • 2612

              #126
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Omg.... 24th! I can probably make it to that one! x]

              Comment

              • jchinzilla
                i like cheese
                • Dec 2005
                • 2106

                #127
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Originally posted by Chromer
                The date is set for June 24th for right now. Unless someone comes up with a better date, you bitches better start getting stuff ready. Ricky, if you are going to come pick myself and Chin up (he lives about 15 minutes from me), you need to start getting your MapQuest warmed up. Also, don't forget to bring the Redpop Faygo. =P
                i can do the 24th. but why a thursday? don't really matter, just wonderin.

                also - no need to pick me up, i can drive. but we could definitely meet up somewhere in vabeach before we leave or something. ive got walkie-talkies we could use while on the road, that's always fun.



                edit: just realized that picking a weekday is probably better, shorter lines maybe.
                Last edited by jchinzilla; 05-20-2007, 08:45 PM.

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #128
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  I have no idea why I picked the 24th. It just seems so secure to me. Also, it might be warm so is an adjacent trip to Water Country U.S.A. possible as well?

                  Depending on what happens I might be driving myself as well, but only if my truck gets fixed before then. =(

                  Comment

                  • jamuko
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1083

                    #129
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Wait, so which park are we deciding on then?

                    This will probably be crucial in whether or not I'll be there.
                    ♪~
                    Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                    I like delicious things
                    I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                    So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                    There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                    So let's play forever~

                    Comment

                    • jecht3009046
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 324

                      #130
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Seeing as Water Country was mentioned, that would be Busch Gardens. Either is fine with me though.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #131
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        I mean, there's a water park inside of KD so my choice of park is still KD. WCUSA has to have a seperate ticket bought in order to go in.

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #132
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Goood date. 24th.
                          I have to be back by the 27th for a wedding so im in, still.
                          And if you need me to pick you up, let me know.

                          Also, if anyone is on the way down (from michigan-ohio-etc) i can pick you up as well.

                          Comment

                          • jamuko
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 1083

                            #133
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            If it's KD, chances are high I can work it out. =D

                            And dang, you're pretty dedicated to come from Michigan. XD
                            ♪~
                            Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                            I like delicious things
                            I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                            So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                            There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                            So let's play forever~

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #134
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              Originally posted by jamuko
                              If it's KD, chances are high I can work it out. =D

                              And dang, you're pretty dedicated to come from Michigan. XD
                              Ricky knows this is going to be a killer time so I'm glad he's coming.

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #135
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Uhm, after what happened last night and everything..

                                I'm really not planning on going anymore. I'm sorry.. I just can't stand to talk to anyone right now, much less meet complete strangers from the internet. And also, I probably won't go to the Nekocon meet up thing either.

                                The fact that Cowboy is going to be there makes me uneasy anyway, he's too damn optimistic and that'd just piss me off more. :/
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...