SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #106
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
    We only need each other anyway. ;]
    <3 ily.

    >__> Psh, Chromer.
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #107
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      im waiting for some kind of date for this to take place, but yes im coming 100% for sure.

      And im picking up chromer.



      and bringing him some redpop faygo becausei think thats the flavor he said he wanted.

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #108
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Oh God.. no. Cowboy is coming. >__>

        Head for the hills!
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #109
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          good one.

          you know you love me.

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #110
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            Not in the least. ^^;

            But, we reeeeally need confirmed dates for this, kay? D:

            Just so I can make sure with my parents beforehand.
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • jchinzilla
              i like cheese
              • Dec 2005
              • 2106

              #111
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              man now i'm totally stoked about goin. the new gryphon roller coaster should be awesome.

              i can go anytime after june 17th

              but drugstore...you live in michigan? that is kind of out of your way to drive to va beach and then go back up north to richmond.

              but meh, whatever is cool with me.

              Comment

              • jamuko
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1083

                #112
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Dang, school's over so I just moved out of Richmond yesterday. Now I'm in the booneys of northwest VA. D:

                Mayyybe I could go. My friends and I plan to go to King's Dominion at some point, but maybe we could be convinced to go BG instead (although I really love KD ;_; ).

                Would be nice since some people going actually know who I am now (unlike VA Venture which was slightly awkward XD ).
                Last edited by jamuko; 05-12-2007, 07:49 AM.
                ♪~
                Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                I like delicious things
                I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                So let's play forever~

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #113
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Jamuko!

                  You should come. :3
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • g4z33b0
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2618

                    #114
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Sheesh jchin, that's why you get high instead of drunk.

                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #115
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      I'll be in Virginia next week.

                      I think we're going to Busch Gardens.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #116
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Well, I'm still trying to vy for a KD trip. We need a final vote right now:

                        King's Dominion or Busch Gardens?

                        I say King's Dominion.

                        Comment

                        • DrugstoreCowboy
                          Is Famouz
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3409

                          #117
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          dont care, but still coming.

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #118
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            why is there never any events in CT
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • jamuko
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 1083

                              #119
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              My friends and I are likely going to be at KD in a few weeks regardless of what is planned here, so if it coincided, it would be perfect for me.

                              If not.... I dunno if I really want to go to two parks in such a short amount of time. :/
                              ♪~
                              Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                              I like delicious things
                              I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                              So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                              There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                              So let's play forever~

                              Comment

                              • FishFishRevolution
                                GotR Creator
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 7251

                                #120
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Originally posted by stretchypanda
                                I'll be in Virginia next week.

                                I think we're going to Busch Gardens.
                                Where around VA will you be staying? I think this calls for a definite meetup.

                                Comment

                                Working...