SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #301
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    I don't know if I want to go anymore.

    Practically all of FFR is starting to hate me, so. ^_^

    And I definitely won't go if Synth/Jason show up either. That's just not happening.
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #302
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Who hates you?Anyway, I'm probably going to bring around 50 bucks, and yeah, the DDR Stations at Busch Gardens have SUPERNOVA!!!

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #303
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Ugh, just some people, whatever. It doesn't matter. I really don't want to have anything to do with FFR right now. :/
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #304
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          I'm sorry you feel that way, but there is NOTHING to stop me from meeting the "Ever Fap-tastic" Chin.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #305
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            24th still sounds like a good day to me. It's right before a weekday so it might be a little less packed if we went on say a Saturday or Friday. However, it depends on how the weather looks for that weekend.

            Comment

            • jchinzilla
              i like cheese
              • Dec 2005
              • 2106

              #306
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              24th is the same date as a Rise Against concert a lot of my friends are going to, but i'll go to kings dominion instead

              Comment

              • jamuko
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1083

                #307
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Nyokou, I don't think anyone who has a particular bone to pick with you is coming anyway though, right? ;-;

                But ah well, sorry to be a party pooper this time. You guys go have a blast. =D

                Drugstore, you seem to be quite a traveler. XD That's awesome. Once I get a good pad of extra money, one of my first destinations is Minneapolis too.
                ♪~
                Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                I like delicious things
                I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                So let's play forever~

                Comment

                • jchinzilla
                  i like cheese
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 2106

                  #308
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  ah well jamuko, we all live in VA. i mean this shouldn't be the ONLY time we visit KD or BG. i will definitely be going to BG more than once this summer (getting a season pass soon).

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #309
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Sorry Chin, I though that said Rage Against, as in Rage Against The Machine concert. If it truly was Rage, I would schedule another date for the meetup ASAP. However it isn't so meh. =P

                    Comment

                    • Smok3y
                      ∞+1
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 407

                      #310
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      My friends bought me a season pass for BG, I doubt I'd be able to go on any specific date, I'm pretty much tied by whenever they want to go. bleh.


                      Comment

                      • NarutoFoxDemon
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1181

                        #311
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Originally posted by jchinzilla
                        ah well jamuko, we all live in VA. i mean this shouldn't be the ONLY time we visit KD or BG. i will definitely be going to BG more than once this summer (getting a season pass soon).
                        I thought we were going to Busch Gardens, I got the funpass, for that, so that is my only option...now I need to worry about transpor...CHIN, WILL YOU DRIVE ME?!?

                        Comment

                        • Smok3y
                          ∞+1
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 407

                          #312
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Originally posted by NarutoFoxDemon
                          I thought we were going to Busch Gardens, I got the funpass, for that, so that is my only option...now I need to worry about transpor...CHIN, WILL YOU DRIVE ME?!?
                          I think there was a vote somewhere in the middle of the thread, lots of people preferred KD over BG. not sure though, too lazy to look through it all now.


                          Comment

                          • -paexaea-
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 4611

                            #313
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            Kings Dominion. 24th.
                            See you, Space Cowboy.

                            Comment

                            • FishFishRevolution
                              GotR Creator
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 7251

                              #314
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              Originally posted by -paexaea-
                              Kings Dominion. 24th.
                              what i thought it was the 27th

                              Comment

                              • Nyokou
                                ( ̄ー ̄)
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 4247

                                #315
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                24th or 27th.

                                I choose the 24th since that's what I told my friend. :/
                                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                                Comment

                                Working...