SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #196
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Why aren't you banned yet?

    :]

    I'm kind of like.. really excited for this, OMG. xD
    Oh, oh, oh. And I should invite that one guy I met on here. :3!

    The more, the merrier.
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #197
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      admit that you are at least somewhat excited to meet me.
      i promise i wont be too happy.
      =]

      Comment

      • Nyokou
        ( ̄ー ̄)
        • Apr 2005
        • 4247

        #198
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Rofl.

        I'm going to CLING to Kat the whole time I'm there, and like..

        stay 10 ft. away from you.

        ;]
        Snapchat: icequeenilse

        Comment

        • Windscarredfaith
          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
          • Mar 2005
          • 2612

          #199
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          <3 Yay. I'm working on getting a ride there atm. Lol. So I'm not even 100% yet. =/

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #200
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            at least you'll only be 10 feet away.

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #201
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              I'll add 10 more ft. every time you make a weird comment like that. ^_^

              So it'll be 20 now. =D

              Well, Kat.. if you can't make it, then.. there's no point in going. ;_;
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • Anonymouse
                Banned
                • Jun 2006
                • 20

                #202
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Hey guys, the 24th is my birthday.

                Please change thread title to BLAZZE Birthday Celebration.

                You'll see me there.

                Comment

                • DrugstoreCowboy
                  Is Famouz
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3409

                  #203
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  <3 wooo

                  Comment

                  • -paexaea-
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 4611

                    #204
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    This excites me very much. I actually live in Mechanicsville, which isn't very far away from Virginia Beach. I can't wait to go. I'll need to chat with my parents about the season pass and all. I hope I still have enough money from my birthday

                    ...>_>

                    I'll just go there with -paexaea- spray-painted on my forehead. o_O
                    See you, Space Cowboy.

                    Comment

                    • Anonymouse
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 20

                      #205
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      I'll go there with Blazze painted on my penis.

                      Comment

                      • -paexaea-
                        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 4611

                        #206
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        I'm just like Nyo. It's not during the school year, and I get to chill with all my FFR buddies. Irl, I'm freaking out because it's so much to absorb because I just found this out now. So it's June 24th, on a Sunday, at Kings Dominion in Virginia Beach? I'll definatly have to bring friends. Family might attend, so they'll obviously be a buzzkill for me, dragging me all around the park. I might just say "EFF U B33CHZ IM4 CH33L WEET MAI INTRENAT FREENDS LLOZ." XD
                        See you, Space Cowboy.

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #207
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Kings Dominion is actually in Doswell. xD

                          But yay! Well, you know.. if Kat can't come, then.. well.

                          ._.

                          I dunno, but, I'm trying to get my friends to come. Oh, oh, oh, and anddddd these couple of other guys from Godwin! They're real cool and they play FFR too. xD I just don't know their screen names, argh. But, uhm, I'm probably coming with a fair amount of people as well, and maybe my brother too. He plays FFR as well. He used to be better than me..

                          But he saw me play Stepmania last week for the first time all year (school year) and he was like.. "omfg, I didn't know you were that good!" and I kinda just lol'd. xD
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • -paexaea-
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 4611

                            #208
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            That's what everyone does. Nod and lol.
                            See you, Space Cowboy.

                            Comment

                            • Windscarredfaith
                              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2612

                              #209
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              Aww, Nyo. <3 You shouldn't not go because I'm not going! Besides, Chromer will be there. And a few other cool people. And you're close to it. I'm not. Lol.

                              Also, if I go, I'll be wearing a FFR shirt. x]

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #210
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                As much as I love more people, I'm not so sure about random people who play FFR but we never know about. I'm just thinking about everyone's safety and well-being. The guys (Ricky, Myself, Chin, Jason) we can handle ourselves but the girls need to be careful. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...