SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #46
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Originally posted by sjoecool1991
    King's Dominion is awesome.
    Its a pity that Volcano broke down before I got the chance to ride it.
    I have ridden everything else in the park.
    Flight Of Fear (used to be Outer Limits) is awesome.


    And I think its the guy that owns Ceder Pointe that is buying it, not Busch.
    1. Volcano is an awesome ass ride. The fact that you go 90 degrees up out of the volcano into an inverted Zero-G roll at 65/mph is reason enough to wait 2+ hours for the ride.

    2. The ride is called Outer Limits: Flight of Fear. They never dropped the "Outer Limits" part of the name.

    3.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030201404.html

    Where someone got the notion that Anheuser-Busch was getting bought out by Old Dominion is beyond me.

    Comment

    • Windscarredfaith
      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
      • Mar 2005
      • 2612

      #47
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Originally posted by Nyokou
      Are you going to bring Nate? :3
      Prolly.

      Comment

      • sjoecool1991
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2302

        #48
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        You know, this is what I want to go on:





        For some reason Flight Of Fear reminded me of that,


        PS: The title of Outerlimits was removed from one of the Flight Of Fears (the other one is in King's Island, exact mirror image)

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #49
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Wtf is that roller coaster? Looks insane. Hell yes. xD

          And Kat, yay, cool. >_>;
          I don't think he'll mind if I steal yew for a day, hmmm? :3
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • bff_olga_bff
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 1

            #50
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            HI its nice to meet u!
            do u likew it here so far playin these games?

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #51
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Consider posting in the newbie forum instead of any random thread you come across.

              Comment

              • sjoecool1991
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2006
                • 2302

                #52
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Originally posted by Nyokou
                Wtf is that roller coaster? Looks insane. Hell yes. xD

                And Kat, yay, cool. >_>;
                I don't think he'll mind if I steal yew for a day, hmmm? :3
                Its Potergeist, and I don't remember where it is.

                Comment

                • concertm
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 815

                  #53
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Originally posted by bff_olga_bff
                  HI its nice to meet u!
                  do u likew it here so far playin these games?
                  I don't know why irrelevance is so funny.

                  Poltergeist sounds familiar, stupid short-term memory.

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #54
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    I've heard of that roller coaster.. uhm, isn't it like in BG or KD? LOL >_>;
                    I wouldn't really know, but I want to go on it.
                    Looks exciting. :3
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #55
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Too bad I moved out of Sarasota, Florida. They have a Busch Gardens in Sarasota.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #56
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Originally posted by madmatt621
                        Too bad I moved out of Sarasota, Florida. They have a Busch Gardens in Sarasota.
                        Umm no they don't. There is only a Busch Gardens Europe in Williamsburg, Virginia and Busch Gardens Africa in Tampa Bay, Florida. I would know because I've been to both parks numerous times.

                        Comment

                        • sjoecool1991
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2302

                          #57
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          The one in Tampa is awesome, I used to live in Tampa.


                          Kuba was a badass rider

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #58
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            Originally posted by nestlekwik
                            I really need to get a Cedar Point season pass one of these days ...

                            I've been to very few other amusement parks aside from that one. When you live in northwest Ohio, however, Cedar Point is basically the only logical choice.
                            its nice to go and check out other amusement parks and their rides, but nothing compares to cedar point. end of discussion.

                            Comment

                            • XXXsmittyXXX
                              Anxiety monster
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 6924

                              #59
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              I live about 10 minutes from busch gardens yessssssssssssssssssssssss.
                              yorktownn VA----->williamsburg VA

                              Comment

                              • g4z33b0
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2618

                                #60
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Nice. I hope I can get up there.

                                Comment

                                Working...