SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nyokou
    ( ̄ー ̄)
    • Apr 2005
    • 4247

    #391
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    I absolutely hate getting hugged, because I'm really ticklish.

    ._.

    But, ok, I guess we'll meet up there then? Cool.
    Snapchat: icequeenilse

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #392
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      Originally posted by Chromer
      Seriously. I was afraid to ride the Tomb Raider ride until my Mom told me I was a *** if I didn't go on it. SO I went on it and I absolutely loved it. Now, unless someone makes me like Superman tomorrow, I might chicken out and not go on XLC. XD

      Your mom called you a ***?=/, Sorry Chromer, I just can't picture a mother saying that to her child, even if her child is a mega-perv. =/

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #393
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        My mom is one of my very best friends. We joke like that all the time. Also she's from Washington, D.C. so I'm afraid to say the wrong thing to her lest I want a missing tooth from a punch. O_O

        Also, CHIN CALL ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS TO MY HOUSE BISH.

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #394
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          Oh, my mom messes with me like that sometimes, she just called here (cuz I'm still alone) and asked why she wasn't on my top, and if she wasn't on my top, why wasn't she my number 1?She says she went through labor to have me, and the least I could do, is have her in my top friends on MySpace. >.>

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #395
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            Originally posted by NarutoFoxDemon
            Oh, my mom messes with me like that sometimes, she just called here (cuz I'm still alone) and asked why she wasn't on my top, and if she wasn't on my top, why wasn't she my number 1?She says she went through labor to have me, and the least I could do, is have her in my top friends on MySpace. >.>
            ROFL xDDD

            Oh my god, dude, your mom has a myspace, rofl,roflroflrofrlorolfr

            Okay, anyway.. >_>;;

            So who wants to DDR with me? Lmao. D:
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • jchinzilla
              i like cheese
              • Dec 2005
              • 2106

              #396
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              oh i will definitely being playing DDR with ya chromer will be playing as well.

              chromer, i googlemap'd your house. i'll be there around 730.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #397
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                Yay, alright. I'm only bringing about $20 to share with my brother though, that's not a lot, so whatever. x3 We could make it quick or something. :3

                And I'll try to be at the tower by 10:00-10:30

                o_o

                I'm so excited. :3
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #398
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  I'm more excited about meeting everyone from FFR than the actual park itself.

                  Comment

                  • -paexaea-
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 4611

                    #399
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    So who all is coming and stuff?
                    See you, Space Cowboy.

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #400
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      - Chromer [X]
                      - Jchinzilla [X]
                      - Nyokou, brother and 2 friends [X]
                      - Gazeebo [ ]
                      - NarutoFoxDemon [ ]
                      - Paexaea [X]
                      - JasonKey [ ]
                      - Synthlight [ ]

                      TOTAL: 7 people

                      ^_^;

                      Any other confirmations?

                      g4z3 is banned. ;~:
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #401
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        I thought Naruto said he was coming? O_o

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #402
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          He told me he couldn't go because he went to Busch Gardens already this week.

                          Naruto? xD
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #403
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            - Chromer [X]
                            - Jchinzilla [X]
                            - Nyokou, brother and 2 friends [X]
                            - NarutoFoxDemon [X]
                            - Paexaea [X]

                            Ok, this is the final list! Eight people total. o_o

                            Aw, oh well, at least I'll get to meet you guys, yay. xD
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #404
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              Ok guys. Guess I'll be seeing you in less than 10 hours. O_O

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #405
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                Have fun =]

                                Comment

                                Working...