SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #376
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    I barely go to amusement parks at all, let alone once a year. It's more of a lack of transportation and being glued to the computer all summer rather than not wanting to go.
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #377
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      Originally posted by Chromer
      I need to talk to Chin. My ride there depends on him and I don't want him to pull a Ricky on me at the last moment.
      except i told everyone on june second. which was clearly enough time

      you guys just missed my post.
      =]

      Comment

      • Squeek
        let it snow~
        • Jan 2004
        • 14444

        #378
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        Originally posted by Chromer
        That's common knowledge to those who've been there Squeek but thanks for the reminder. I will be honest though. If you guys are looking to go on Drop Zone early in the morning, you can count me out automatically.
        Somehow I actually agree with that.

        Drop Zone is actually one of the harshest rides in the park. Oh, and the Tomb Raider thing is pretty freaky too.

        Roller Coasters are fun and awesome. I'm never afraid to ride any coaster. But those kinds of rides are not my cup of tea.

        Comment

        • -paexaea-
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
          • Apr 2007
          • 4611

          #379
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          Originally posted by Squeek
          Somehow I actually agree with that.

          Drop Zone is actually one of the harshest rides in the park. Oh, and the Tomb Raider thing is pretty freaky too.

          Roller Coasters are fun and awesome. I'm never afraid to ride any coaster. But those kinds of rides are not my cup of tea.
          I've been on both. They're so-so.

          I got mad, because on the Tomb Raider, some chicks beside me were yelling and **** beside on either side. Not only that, but the restraint keep riding up on my crotch. It sucked for a little bit.
          See you, Space Cowboy.

          Comment

          • Nyokou
            ( ̄ー ̄)
            • Apr 2005
            • 4247

            #380
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            I heard that Drop Zone was closed down because they're doing an investigation after what happened at Six Flags. :/

            http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/six.flags.accident/
            Snapchat: icequeenilse

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #381
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              Whoa, god damn.
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • jchinzilla
                i like cheese
                • Dec 2005
                • 2106

                #382
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                Originally posted by Nyokou
                I don't know, cause I only need a ride in and out of the park, along with my brother and my friend. xD Cause my mom's going to be the one driving us from home to KD.

                EDIT: Is there any place we could meet up at before going inside?
                um im pretty sure your mom can just drop you guys off without having to pay. when you come to the entrance of the park your mom can just be like "im dropping them off" and theyll let you in.

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #383
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  Alright. o_O

                  Can we at least leave our lunches in your car then? xD
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • jamuko
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1083

                    #384
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    I don't like Drop Zone either, but... I was afraid of the Tomb Raider ride before I went on it too, and I always refused to go on that kind of thing as a kid.

                    Well, I went on it anyway so as not to be beaten out by my fearless friend, and it turned out is is now one of my favorite rides there. I went on it twice and it wasn't enough. I'd go on it more, but the guys thought once was enough due to the... somewhat "restrictive" buckle in the seat.
                    ♪~
                    Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                    I like delicious things
                    I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                    So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                    There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                    So let's play forever~

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #385
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      Originally posted by Nyokou
                      I heard that Drop Zone was closed down because they're doing an investigation after what happened at Six Flags. :/

                      http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/21/six.flags.accident/
                      you know what sucks about that girl losing her feet?

                      shes probably not tall enough to get on any of the good rides now

                      Comment

                      • lXD
                        L not I
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1398

                        #386
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        bahaha so mean ricky XP
                        AAA's - 125+19
                        best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                        latest - sound of my dream
                        219 tier points
                        IndexRulz.


                        Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                        lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                        bifflez yo<3

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #387
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          Originally posted by jamuko
                          I don't like Drop Zone either, but... I was afraid of the Tomb Raider ride before I went on it too, and I always refused to go on that kind of thing as a kid.

                          Well, I went on it anyway so as not to be beaten out by my fearless friend, and it turned out is is now one of my favorite rides there. I went on it twice and it wasn't enough. I'd go on it more, but the guys thought once was enough due to the... somewhat "restrictive" buckle in the seat.
                          Seriously. I was afraid to ride the Tomb Raider ride until my Mom told me I was a *** if I didn't go on it. SO I went on it and I absolutely loved it. Now, unless someone makes me like Superman tomorrow, I might chicken out and not go on XLC. XD

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #388
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            Aww.

                            =(

                            Ok, well, I talked to my friend, and apparently, she has a friend who wants to come too, so it's going to be me and three other people coming. xD

                            She also said that she needs to be home by 7PM. :/

                            Now, since my mom is planning on dropping us off inside, we need to figure out a place to meet up inside the park. ><

                            Any suggestions?
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #389
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              RAWR Well I'm bringing my camera so we all can take a group picture at the Eiffel Tower. Also, I'm a very friendly guy so don't be suprised if I want to give you a hug Nyo. ^_^

                              Comment

                              • -paexaea-
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 4611

                                #390
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                DON'T DO IT! IT'S A TRAP.

                                He'll lure you in with promises of candy and Earthly delights!
                                See you, Space Cowboy.

                                Comment

                                Working...