SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #406
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    Uhh, Can I borrow 60 bucks?And btw, THIS DOES NOT LEAVE THIS THREAD

    NarutoFoxDemon's Cell - 757-472-7386

    That is for, so you can call me, IF I go and we get lost, So you can call me.Seriously Chromer, money is a problem for me.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #407
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      have paypal?
      i could shoot you some cashmoneys

      Comment

      • NarutoFoxDemon
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 1181

        #408
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        No, not old enough, I'll just sneak in, Chromer's fat ass will hide me.

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #409
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          Now is when we talk behind everyone's backs while they're out having fun at KD.
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #410
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            LOL!

            hmm.
            nyo - stop being emo
            chromer - stop bitching about your faygo
            jchin - stop taking pictures like you own the camera
            paex - stop pretending like we all know who you are

            that covers it.
            feel free to help out jamuko.

            haha, kidding everyone.
            i love all of you guys =]

            Comment

            • NarutoFoxDemon
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1181

              #411
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              I wish I went. D:

              Comment

              • -paexaea-
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                • Apr 2007
                • 4611

                #412
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                If you guys didn't go, than you suck.

                For realz.

                Ps. I saw Chris Brown's limo. I lol'd at him as I was leaving.
                See you, Space Cowboy.

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #413
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  Originally posted by -paexaea-
                  Ps. I saw Chris Brown's limo. I lol'd at him as I was leaving.
                  Haha, oh man.. when we were leaving, we went over the railroad tracks, and walked right by his limo. The people there didn't even care when they saw us.. I guess his body guards or something.

                  Chris Brown sucks. x(
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • -paexaea-
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 4611

                    #414
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    I also yelled at his limo, "STOP TRYING TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON YOU NEWBIE!" Than he flipped me off. ^_^ LOL.
                    Last edited by -paexaea-; 06-24-2007, 06:32 PM.
                    See you, Space Cowboy.

                    Comment

                    • ninjafury
                      Liquidsmooth
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 563

                      #415
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      Damn I'm going July fourth hahaha
                      Half Asian Half White, 100% Whasian

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #416
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        Originally posted by -paexaea-
                        I also yelled at his limo, "STOP TRYING TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON YOU NEWBIE!" Than he flipped me off. ^_^ LOL.
                        Are you serious? o_O; rofl
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • -paexaea-
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 4611

                          #417
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          Originally posted by Nyokou
                          Are you serious? o_O; rofl
                          I think so. He yelled something. The windows were tinted, but rolled down enough. He was either giving me a peace sign or flipping the bird.
                          See you, Space Cowboy.

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #418
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            Originally posted by -paexaea-
                            I think so. He yelled something. The windows were tinted, but rolled down enough. He was either giving me a peace sign or flipping the bird.
                            Lmfao, owned.

                            >_> What a joke.

                            I'll stick to my electronica/Jpop/Kpop obsessions.
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • sjoecool1991
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2302

                              #419
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              Originally posted by -paexaea-
                              Ps. I saw Chris Brown's limo. I lol'd at him as I was leaving.
                              There is actually a really good magician by the name of Chris Brown.
                              But you are talking about the stupid hip hop (or whatever ****ty music he does) guy.



                              PS: I didn't go because I I have no money, and I had no mode of transportation.

                              Comment

                              • DrugstoreCowboy
                                Is Famouz
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3409

                                #420
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                                you know what sucks about that girl losing her feet?

                                shes probably not tall enough to get on any of the good rides now
                                Update to this story. I guess shes in the hospital having surgery and stuff. I guess that she was quoted saying. "I will not be deFEETed and lose hope."

                                I lol'd.

                                Comment

                                Working...