SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #331
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

    Originally posted by Chromer
    Ok guys it's the 19th of June. Time to start finalizing **** so we get this right the first time. Off the top of my head the people going are:

    - Myself (Chromer)
    - Drugstore Cowboy
    - Jchinzilla
    - Nyokou(?)
    - Gazeebo
    - NarutoFoxDemon
    - Paexaea
    - JasonKey(?)
    - Synthlight(?)

    The (?) means that they haven't confirmed if they are going or not.

    Okay, since the park opens at 10:00 AM EST, it would be smart to get to the park early so we can meet and greet before the park opens. Park opens, we go in, kick ass, someone is going to ride a few rides with me because I'm scared of them like a bitch :3, then comes lunch time. Some of you guys might want to eat in the park and that's cool but myself and Nyo and others are bringing coolers of drinks and sandwiches because KD's food is ****ing expensive. So we will be leaving the park to go to the parking lot to eat. After lunch and possibly sex, we will head back in and continue the day.

    Now I don't know exactly how hot or cool it will be for the water park, so I'm just going to say bring your swimwear anyway. Since it's going to be a Sunday, hopefully it will be less packed and we'll be able to ride more rides.

    If Synth and Jason comes, do not swarm them like noobs. They are just ordinary people and some of you might be seeing him for the first time (except myself, Drugstore, and Jason). However, if Synth does bring his son, please be considerate and don't berate him.

    Other than that, I'm going to need some phone numbers and confirmations. Send them through the PMs to provide privacy.

    Other than that, let's hope this works. =P

    I'm going to Busche Gardens that day, and tomorrow.So take me off, I'll go when we go in July

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #332
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

      DAMNIT. I have to check my work schedule today and find out what's going on.

      Comment

      • jchinzilla
        i like cheese
        • Dec 2005
        • 2106

        #333
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

        noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo drugstore!

        bleh. i guess we can reschedule lol?

        Comment

        • NarutoFoxDemon
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 1181

          #334
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

          Sorry, my friend Joey just called and invited me to go, because I have the Fun Pass.V.V

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #335
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

            Chin, If I can find out next day I have off it'll probably be a better day to go.

            Comment

            • NarutoFoxDemon
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 1181

              #336
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

              Oh snap Chin's going?I need to ask my mom then, because she said "You can either go to Busche Gardens tomorrow, or King's Dominion the 24th", but I haven't seen this friend since January.....tough choices....

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #337
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                I can't go past the 30th. That's all I'm going to say.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • DrugstoreCowboy
                  Is Famouz
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 3409

                  #338
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                  you guys dont have to plan it around me.

                  there will be other chances to meet me and get my autograph

                  Comment

                  • Nyokou
                    ( ̄ー ̄)
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 4247

                    #339
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                    Chin Says (3:16:23 PM): dude nyo drugstorecowboy wont be going to KD!!!
                    Chin Says (3:16:25 PM): :/
                    SpontaneousTeddy (3:17:11 PM): Good
                    SpontaneousTeddy (3:17:12 PM): rofl
                    Snapchat: icequeenilse

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #340
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                      Ricky Says: dude it sucks im not going to KD!!
                      Ricky Says: :/
                      SpontaneousTeddy: I know
                      SpontaneousTeddy: How will my heart ever go on.

                      Comment

                      • Chromer
                        Hookers and Blow
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 4981

                        #341
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                        Okay guys, Ricky is out of the meetup. That doesn't mean life ends though. This thing is still going on the 24th with the same instructions as before. I just now need a confirmation of people going. =(

                        Comment

                        • NarutoFoxDemon
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1181

                          #342
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                          Life ended.

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #343
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                            I'm going, along with my brother and my friend.

                            EDIT: And we need a ride in and out of the park.. especially since we're going to bring our own lunch and everything, and won't have a place to leave it.. >_>
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • NarutoFoxDemon
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1181

                              #344
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                              Hitchhike.

                              Comment

                              • fido123
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 4245

                                #345
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

                                I only have an exam (2 hours of school left) starting in an hour...brb

                                Comment

                                Working...