SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #211
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Originally posted by Chromer
    As much as I love more people, I'm not so sure about random people who play FFR but we never know about. I'm just thinking about everyone's safety and well-being. The guys (Ricky, Myself, Chin, Jason) we can handle ourselves but the girls need to be careful. =P
    I'm not as great as some of the people you mentioned, but I can definatly play pretty well. I mean, I'm not saying I'm unique compared to these other members.
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #212
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Originally posted by Windscarredfaith
      Aww, Nyo. <3 You shouldn't not go because I'm not going! Besides, Chromer will be there. And a few other cool people. And you're close to it. I'm not. Lol.
      I think thats meee =] rofl.


      Originally posted by Chromer
      The guys (Ricky, Myself, Chin, Jason) we can handle ourselves but the girls need to be careful. =P
      and if you cant handle yourself, ill protect you <3!

      Comment

      • jchinzilla
        i like cheese
        • Dec 2005
        • 2106

        #213
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        don't worry about the safety part, guys.

        i'm asian. i know kung-fu.

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #214
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Lmao.

          jchin to the rescue!

          Besides, it's highly unlikely that anyone would try to like harass me or something, seriously. Or whatever. =O and my brother is coming.. he always looks out for me. xD So hah.
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • jamuko
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 1083

            #215
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            Originally posted by Nyokou
            I dunno, but, I'm trying to get my friends to come. Oh, oh, oh, and anddddd these couple of other guys from Godwin! They're real cool and they play FFR too. xD I just don't know their screen names, argh. But, uhm, I'm probably coming with a fair amount of people as well, and maybe my brother too. He plays FFR as well. He used to be better than me..
            Whoa, you go to Godwin? I know a few people who went there. (You wouldn't happen to know a girl who goes by "Mog" or "Lumin" would you? o_O I think she still goes there...) I also went and set up camp on the football field with a couple friends to watch the lunar eclipse last semester. =D

            Anyway, my friends and I adjusted plans so that we'll probably be able to overlap with this after all. ^^ So I should be there as planned. Does anyone actually care if I'm there or not? XD Oh well, I'm trying to make sure I am regardless.
            ♪~
            Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
            I like delicious things
            I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
            So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
            There's lots of happiness in my pocket
            So let's play forever~

            Comment

            • Nyokou
              ( ̄ー ̄)
              • Apr 2005
              • 4247

              #216
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Yay Jamuko is coming!

              Actually, no, I don't go to Godwin.. I go to Deep Run.. and Henrico High for the Center for the Arts program. >_> I just -happen- to know some people there because my middle school split up between Godwin and Deep Run, and also I know some people from church who go to Godwin too and etc, etc. I just know people..

              ._.
              Snapchat: icequeenilse

              Comment

              • jamuko
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1083

                #217
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Aw, oh well. It makes sense though (darn boundary lines >.< ). My middle school split into two different high schools too, but then I was stuck in another one entirely due to weird district lines... but who cares anymore! Yaaaay college!

                Anyway, I just thought it possible because I've had a lot of weird "small world" coincidences involving Richmond.
                ♪~
                Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                I like delicious things
                I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                So let's play forever~

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #218
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Yeah.

                  I was actually talk to paexaea and we might have seen each other in VCC sometime, cause he kinda looks familiar. So who knows. And I also met this one guy on FFR who goes to Godwin, and he said he went to my elementary school, 7 years ago. >_> I thought that was neat cause..

                  I lived here for about 4 months 7 years ago, and then I moved to Florida, and now I'm back here.
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • -paexaea-
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 4611

                    #219
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Originally posted by jchinzilla
                    don't worry about the safety part, guys.

                    i'm asian. i know kung-fu.
                    sig'd.
                    See you, Space Cowboy.

                    Comment

                    • Windscarredfaith
                      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2612

                      #220
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Originally posted by Nyokou

                      Besides, it's highly unlikely that anyone would try to like harass me or something, seriously.
                      Same here. xD *Wears paper bag over head.* Besides, if I go, Nate will be coming with me. :P

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #221
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        ill bring my girlfriend to protect me. =]

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #222
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Lmao. >_>
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #223
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            So anyone want to give me an update on when/where this is going down? I can still probably make it.

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #224
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              June 24th, Kings Dominion.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #225
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Yeah June 24th, King's Dominion. Everyone bring coolers full of soda and sandwiches and stuff. We will be exiting the park around noon-ish to go eat lunch at the cars because KD's food is too damn expensive. Then we go back in and have some fun. Bring your bathing suits because we might hit up the water park if it's really hot. Also, someone needs to remember to bring my Faygo (Ricky, I'm looking at you...)

                                PS: Whose going to ride with me on the following rides I've never been on:

                                - Drop Zone
                                - Rebel Yell
                                - Hypersonic XLC
                                - Italian Job Ride
                                - Berserker

                                I'm afraid of rides that do things to my stomach (mainly Drop Zone)....

                                Comment

                                Working...