SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #226
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Anyone want to ride the Serpentine or the Volcano with me?
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • DrugstoreCowboy
      Is Famouz
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2006
      • 3409

      #227
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      is drop zone anything like demondrop at cedarpoint?

      ive rode everyride at cedar point, including the top thrill dragster.
      Nothing can be more scary than that.
      It made my eyes water so much because of the 120mph it goes.

      But i got on it, and it didnt make it all the way up. and i like **** my pants.
      almost.

      so im up for everything an anything.

      and ill bring enough faygo for everyone.

      Comment

      • -paexaea-
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        • Apr 2007
        • 4611

        #228
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Well, it brings you up pretty high. You can see the whole park from the top. I mean, the whole park.

        It's real suspenseful, than they drop you. It's pretty crazy.
        See you, Space Cowboy.

        Comment

        • jchinzilla
          i like cheese
          • Dec 2005
          • 2106

          #229
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          i'll ride anything. i haven't been to KD in so long and don't remember many of the roller coasters.

          the park opens at 10:30, do we all want to be there by 10:30?
          also - we could start exchanging cell numbers, so when we get there we can find each other.

          btw: this shall be fun as ****.

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #230
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            my cell number - ### ### ####

            roflz
            Last edited by DrugstoreCowboy; 05-27-2007, 06:28 PM. Reason: changed my mind about putting my number here.

            Comment

            • -paexaea-
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              • Apr 2007
              • 4611

              #231
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              I'll do half of my time riding rides, eat lunch, and play DDR for the rest of the day, I guess. :O
              See you, Space Cowboy.

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #232
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                Drop Zone is the tallest freefall ride in America. Yes, it's taller than the Stratosphere in Las Vegas. That's why I don't want to ride it.

                Comment

                • Nyokou
                  ( ̄ー ̄)
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 4247

                  #233
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                  is drop zone anything like demondrop at cedarpoint?


                  I went on that thing 4 times in a row, 2 years ago.
                  Snapchat: icequeenilse

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #234
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    Jesus Christ, that's why I don't want to ride it. O_o

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #235
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      MWAHAHAHAH.

                      I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME~ >:3

                      I also want to ride the River Rapids, if they're opened. It's so much fun! ( :

                      I need to get a new bathing suit or something. >_>
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #236
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        that looks fun.
                        cant wait.

                        Comment

                        • -paexaea-
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 4611

                          #237
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          Originally posted by Chromer
                          Jesus Christ, that's why I don't want to ride it. O_o
                          That's what makes it so exhilarating. :>
                          See you, Space Cowboy.

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #238
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            Yeah, when I want to feel my entire body feel like it's sick all at once, I'll ride Drop Zone. I might not ride Hypersonic XLC as a matter of fact.

                            Comment

                            • Nyokou
                              ( ̄ー ̄)
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 4247

                              #239
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              Wtf? XLC is cool.. but, uh, anyway..

                              I brought up the Kings Dominion thing with my dad and he said "no", even though my mom said I could go. ._.

                              It really has to do with the money issue, rofl. Otherwise, I'd go.

                              Oh well, we'll see then.
                              Snapchat: icequeenilse

                              Comment

                              • Miyaka Takashi
                                Banned
                                • May 2007
                                • 50

                                #240
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                I Went On The Griffon!!!!2 Hour Wait!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...