SCHOOL'S OUT! Kings Dominion Meetup June 24th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #91
    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

    Originally posted by jchinzilla
    hah yeah actually i wouldn't mind going to king's dominion. i haven't been there in sooo long, i would say at least 5 years or more. all i remember from that place is Outerlimits and Shockattack (not sure of the name, the one where you stand up). KD has really awesome rollercoasters.

    either way, BG or KD, it should be a blast hanging out with some of y'all.



    also- chromer since we probably live like 10-20 minutes away from each other, we could go up together! i think i have a friend who will be coming with me as well.
    Really? XD Hopefully, I'll have my truck fixed by then. However, Drugstore said he was coming to get me so maybe we can come stop by and pick you up to. =D

    Comment

    • Nyokou
      ( ̄ー ̄)
      • Apr 2005
      • 4247

      #92
      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

      Oh my gosh, pick me up! ^___^

      Just kidding, I live in Richmond. .__.

      Besides, my parents will probably not like the idea of a bunch of guys coming to pick me up. I'll probably bring a friend as well, who knows. Or I could just come alone. ;3
      Snapchat: icequeenilse

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #93
        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

        Originally posted by Nyokou
        Oh my gosh, pick me up! ^___^

        Just kidding, I live in Richmond. .__.

        Besides, my parents will probably not like the idea of a bunch of guys coming to pick me up. I'll probably bring a friend as well, who knows. Or I could just come alone. ;3
        If you come alone then I call shotgun with Nyo-chan on EVERY RIDE. Even the ones I'm afraid to ride. :3

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #94
          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

          Originally posted by Chromer
          If you come alone then I call shotgun with Nyo-chan on EVERY RIDE. Even the ones I'm afraid to ride. :3
          I'm a fucking daredevil. I will ride anything. And drag you along. <3 Rofl.

          P.S.

          Drop Zone
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • g4z33b0
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 2618

            #95
            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

            JasonKey and other people in NC - give me a ride :P?

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #96
              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

              Originally posted by Nyokou
              I'm a fucking daredevil. I will ride anything. And drag you along. <3 Rofl.

              P.S.

              Drop Zone
              NOOOOOOOOO. I SWEAR I WILL NOT GET ON THAT RIDE.

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #97
                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                =(

                I'll hold your hand if you get on it with me.
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #98
                  Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                  If a lot of you decide to go, I could see about being there. I'm a huge pussy when it comes to roller coasters, but it'd be nice to meet you guys.

                  Comment

                  • jchinzilla
                    i like cheese
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2106

                    #99
                    Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                    dude you should definately go, it can't be more than 3 hours from you (i think).

                    also- haha ur a pussy.

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #100
                      Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                      Originally posted by mead1
                      If a lot of you decide to go, I could see about being there. I'm a huge pussy when it comes to roller coasters, but it'd be nice to meet you guys.
                      The people who are most scared of the roller coasters before going on them end up being the people who like them the most. I would know, speaking as one.

                      ps I'd pick you up mead

                      Comment

                      • Nyokou
                        ( ̄ー ̄)
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 4247

                        #101
                        Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                        Oh God.

                        Mead and Fish. :/

                        Now I'm debating whether I really want to go or not, rofl.
                        Snapchat: icequeenilse

                        Comment

                        • Windscarredfaith
                          (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2612

                          #102
                          Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                          I'll consider going if Nyo goes. If not, then no. She's the one I'm looking forward to meeting during each meetup anyway. <3

                          Comment

                          • Nyokou
                            ( ̄ー ̄)
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 4247

                            #103
                            Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                            Kattt. <3

                            Well, I would go if you'd come as well.

                            I really don't plan on being stuck with a bunch of guys from the netz. =(
                            Snapchat: icequeenilse

                            Comment

                            • Windscarredfaith
                              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2612

                              #104
                              Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                              We only need each other anyway. ;]

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #105
                                Re: SCHOOL'S OUT! VA Busch Gardens Meetup

                                Hey you two are forgetting about me. <_<

                                Comment

                                Working...