**** you guys, I'm going on the 24th to KINGS DOMINION, so whatever.
QFMFT. Also, what are you ding this weekend after Graduation Chin? We need to get together and go play some ITG and DDR. Also we can discuss transportation and all that jazz.
**** you guys, I'm going on the 24th to KINGS DOMINION, so whatever.
I'm going to Busche Gardens either way, The Griffon is pretty intense, it broke while I was on it, RIGHT BEFORE IT DROPPED!!! We had to sit there for like, 10 minutes, and without warning, it dropped.Haven't been on since.
QFMFT. Also, what are you ding this weekend after Graduation Chin? We need to get together and go play some ITG and DDR. Also we can discuss transportation and all that jazz.
my graduation was last night. i don't believe i am doing anything this weekend, so i will probably give you a call either fri/sat during the afternoon. or you can call me
The (?) means that they haven't confirmed if they are going or not.
Okay, since the park opens at 10:00 AM EST, it would be smart to get to the park early so we can meet and greet before the park opens. Park opens, we go in, kick ass, someone is going to ride a few rides with me because I'm scared of them like a bitch :3, then comes lunch time. Some of you guys might want to eat in the park and that's cool but myself and Nyo and others are bringing coolers of drinks and sandwiches because KD's food is ****ing expensive. So we will be leaving the park to go to the parking lot to eat. After lunch and possibly sex, we will head back in and continue the day.
Now I don't know exactly how hot or cool it will be for the water park, so I'm just going to say bring your swimwear anyway. Since it's going to be a Sunday, hopefully it will be less packed and we'll be able to ride more rides.
If Synth and Jason comes, do not swarm them like noobs. They are just ordinary people and some of you might be seeing him for the first time (except myself, Drugstore, and Jason). However, if Synth does bring his son, please be considerate and don't berate him.
Other than that, I'm going to need some phone numbers and confirmations. Send them through the PMs to provide privacy.
Comment