TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #721
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    freaky if insta hasn't already been reached. that whole gamer thing was just to see who would bandwagon.

    also wtf is up with this makilaz thing
    I mentioned to mak just before kirth was killed that you, me, and him would finish thunder off if game isn't over after gamer was lynched. A smart person wouldn't leave 2 masons alive especially at end game. Especially when kirth was useless and was just another suspect.

    Anyways, if game doesn't end, gamer goes next.

    Comment

    • DrKirth
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 484

      #722
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Aww I is dead


      Be efficient.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #723
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        So... I'm not smart because I "left two masons alive?" What the **** are you talking about? Assuming you guys are actually humans, I wanted you guys alive so we could have a human victory. But no, you ****tards have to randomly insta me for no reason.

        Also, how would I have gone about killing one of you anyway? I'm not a wolf, so I can't night kill you, and as we just saw, you can easily insta me anyway. GG, morons.

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #724
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          No no, I meant they wouldn't leave 2 masons alive at end game for a reason. ( I worded it wrong )

          Only you had a reason to leave us alive, or else that kill on kirth would have been completely random.

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #725
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            BDN isn't going to update for a while, is he?
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #726
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              No no, I meant they wouldn't leave 2 masons alive at end game for a reason. ( I worded it wrong )

              Only you had a reason to leave us alive, or else that kill on kirth would have been completely random.
              I still don't see how the fact that Kirth died means I'm suddenly a suspect. Regardless, see you in postgame. Enjoy your wolf victory.

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #727
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                ps mak considering you are a TWC member you shouldnt be posting after you are insta'd


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #728
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  posting after death hi guys how's it going

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #729
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    It's all good, the game should end within a day or so Tokzic.

                    We'll see how everybody did when this is all over.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #730
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      okay, it's hot in here, I have less than one minute, and it's final season, so I'll overlook the story for now. dfjilghadf

                      Day 7 is over.
                      Makilaz
                      has been insta'd.

                      It is now Night 8. Night 8 ends at 12:40 PM Tues.

                      1. dorama (djdorama)
                      2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)

                      3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
                      4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                      5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                      6. heavylee (heavyleah)
                      7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                      8. argo15 (argo1516)
                      9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                      10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                      11. Temote (Sumote)
                      12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                      13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                      14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                      15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                      16. travman301 (RBennie362)
                      17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                      18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
                      19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
                      20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
                      21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                      22. rzr (twgXrzr)
                      23. hoochan (twghoochan)
                      24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • aTzUeLo1191
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 594

                        #731
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        posting after death hi guys how's it going
                        It's great...cept for the fact that I'm dead.


                        Originally posted by omgitznpv
                        brb suicide
                        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #732
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          boo

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #733
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Nothing to do now but sit and wait.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #734
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              omg, finish the game already!! stop the mystery!

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #735
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                boo, gamer goes

                                Comment

                                Working...