TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #661
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    (Whoops I hit submit early.)

    And one of them might be lying to me.

    Someone help me figure this out.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #662
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Dead men tell no tales, rzr.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #663
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        Trav, can you post any second or third roles that the people still alive have? For example: I am Vampire, but I am also Human.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #664
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Does anyone know the color that illuminati seer?

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #665
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I got it, relax. just IM me, or him directly.

            No posting after being dead people. rule #2
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #666
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              hey guys i just had to get post 666 amirite


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #667
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                what in the name of **** just happened

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #668
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  Originally posted by GamerShadow
                  Trav, can you post any second or third roles that the people still alive have? For example: I am Vampire, but I am also Human.
                  Well apparently we are all humans

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #669
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    those who are left that is

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #670
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Kebeb is the wolf recruiter for shadow dragons

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #671
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Originally posted by freakysnots
                        Kebeb is the wolf recruiter for shadow dragons
                        If Kekeb was a wolf, wouldn't hoochan have given his name along with xception, atzuelo, and xplayfan in that chat between hoochan and trav?


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #672
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          If I was a wolf recruiter, wouldn't that make my recruits wolves? I recruit at night, and all I would have to do is recruit one more person and win the game (wolves outnumber humans = win?).

                          A wolf recruiter seems moronic.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #673
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            By wolf recruiter, I mean that you are the leader of shadow dragons, but you are a part of the wolf faction. This means that you can recruit members to go into the shadow dragons, but they don't necessarily have to be wolves or turn into wolves.

                            It would make a bit of sense if one of the recruiters between the shadow dragons and northern vanguard is part of the wolf pack, and the other one is part of the innocent flock.

                            That was what I thought at the time I made the post.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #674
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Guys, I think shadow dragons are evil.

                              [16:33] freakysnots: i think thunder knows too
                              [16:33] freakysnots: ...
                              [16:33] heavyleah: about me?
                              [16:33] heavyleah: fack
                              [16:33] freakysnots: yea
                              [16:33] heavyleah: i'm dead then
                              [16:33] heavyleah: he is shadow dragon
                              [16:34] freakysnots: thunder says hes not part of shadow crap
                              [16:34] heavyleah: if thunder asks i didn't get recruited
                              [16:34] heavyleah: hang on
                              [16:35] heavyleah: "DrKirth" (5:36:38 PM): thunder also got recruited
                              Here is heavy dying.

                              [16:23] freakysnots: What are the chances that the shadow dragons have a wolf recruiter and the northern vanguard have a human recruiter
                              [16:23] thunderstrike687: zero
                              [16:23] freakysnots: Why
                              [16:24] freakysnots: it would make some kind of a logical sense
                              [16:24] freakysnots: except
                              [16:24] freakysnots: if your objective is to kill the wolves
                              [16:24] thunderstrike687: its a human victory lol
                              This is thunder lying to me about the shadow dragon's objective.

                              [18:46] freakysnots: So.
                              [18:46] freakysnots: What are your goals exactly
                              [18:46] Kek3b: i just told you
                              [18:46] Kek3b: lmao
                              [18:46] freakysnots: kill wolves?
                              [18:47] Kek3b: it says, to kill the northern vanguard, and lynch the wolves
                              [18:47] freakysnots: does it say lynch the wolves as an objective for shadow dragons?
                              [18:47] freakysnots: or for another group
                              [18:47] Kek3b: no
                              [18:47] Kek3b: it says innocent flock
                              [18:47] freakysnots: oh
                              [18:48] Kek3b: lynch wolves =/= shadow dragon recuits
                              [18:48] Kek3b: recruits*
                              [18:48] freakysnots: so your only objective as shadow dragons is to kill the northern vanguard
                              [18:48] Kek3b: yes
                              [18:48] Kek3b: not to kill the wolf pack
                              [18:48] Kek3b: that's a human objective
                              [18:48] Kek3b: as i'm a part of both
                              This is kebeb telling me the truth.

                              It wouldn't make sense for the shadow dragon's objective to lead humans to victory since there is a chance that they might recruit a wolf into the group. So yup, dunno where I'm going with this.

                              Death to kebeb.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #675
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Freaky, we just covered this damnit.

                                My goal as a human is in NO WAY related to my goal as a shadow dragon recruiter. I could have recruited a wolf, but that doesn't mean I am one.

                                [18:48] freakysnots: so your only objective as shadow dragons is to kill the northern vanguard
                                Did you not read this? The Shadow Dragons goal is to kill the northern vanguard (which is in no way related to whom I recruit, as I send in the attack notice) This is a neutral role, and is applied on TOP OF your given role (mine being human). It is possible I recruited a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...