TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #691
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    wolf prediction to: gamer

    no, not a vote.

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #692
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      or if you want me to be more "correct": the one who is holding the game up

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #693
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        gamer

        i had this convo with him earlier in the game (22nd i believe). it was a chat with him and rzr, which rzr requested i make, only inviting him and gamer.

        twgXrzr (8:28:36 PM): Well, what're your thoughts? TwilightxShade (8:28:53 PM):We want Trav to die in this day phase? merlonifan28 (8:28:55 PM):i think you guys should get me revived twgXrzr (8:30:26 PM): Trav can't die, he's too powerful. And the guardian won't let it. And I know, Pnt, I'm pushing for it

        sorry in advance for the formatting probably being messed up, i copied it straight from my logs

        if anyone wants the whole chat, just aim me and i'll send it to you

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #694
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Kekeb - 3/4 - thunder, Makilaz, Kirth
          Gamer - 1/4 - pnt
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #695
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I believe I voted for kebeb

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #696
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              When iz day over

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #697
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                kekeb. I believe that makes insta.

                Pnt, that accusation looks really weak, and hastily thrown together to me. You vote me, and then throw in a log as "evidence" where I say one sentence. Would you please care to explain to everybody how that makes me so suspicious?
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #698
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  "Well, if it's poisoned, it's poisoned," announced freakysnots. "but I don't think it is." He opened his mouth to take a bite.

                  "Don't!" yelled DrKirth.

                  "Oh relax." said freaky. "This part of the story is kind of stupid anyway, and we know someone's gonna get it."

                  "Will you not reach past me?" snapped the fourth wall. "It's very annoying."

                  "Alright, alright, chill." He took a bite of the pizza. "Mmm...this is good. If it isn't real, it's the best imitation ever."

                  When the others saw that freakysnots did not explode, they began to eat.

                  "Wow," said pnt, with his mouth somewhat full. "This guy may be an evil bastard, but he knows his pizza."

                  "Pizza?" Kekeb was puzzled. All he saw the others eating was a white wedge of hard bread. It was the same thing that was on his tray.

                  "Go on," said the man with blue eyes, who had inexplicably appeared beside him. The others seemed not to notice his presence at all. "Eat."

                  Kekeb took a bite and and immediately spit it out. It was the most rancid, tasteless thing he had ever let pass through his lips. He thought that a rock would taste no different. freaky had seen him do it.

                  "What's wrong?"

                  "You all are nuts." Kekeb shot back. "This is horrible, hard...stuff. I don't know how you guys think this is pizza. That guy must have brainwashed you."

                  "What are you talking about? It's all right, and it's pizza if I ever saw it. Here, try a piece of mine."

                  He took the offered piece and forced it down. "Still tastes like sand. How do they..."

                  "You've closed your mind to me," said the blue-eyed man. "The others let me in a little bit. Enough for me to give them the illusion. You see, I'm really a nice guy. I just like a little fun."

                  "Like hell you do," Kekeb snapped.

                  "Oh, come on, there's no reason for that. Why don't you trust me?"

                  "Why should I trust you?"

                  "Why should you distrust me? Just look at me for a moment?"

                  Kekeb shot him a contemptous look, and that was all the man needed, for Kekeb looked directly into the strange, glowing blue, and experienced what GamerShadow had experienced not so long ago. His body was leaving, and all thoughts seemed to be driven out of his mind...

                  "What are you doing?" asked freaky, but Kekeb was unable to respond, and only now he saw the man over him. It was far too late. Kekeb was exactly where he wanted him. His eyes burst into a fierce burning red, and Kekeb felt himself immolated; his very being torn into shreds and devoured. The others saw the red eyes boring into Kekeb's, and soon it seemed that Kekeb's eyes were no longer his, just a reflection of the man's. When the man's eyes returned to blue, and he rose, Kekeb simply looked around absently. They noticed what had happened; his eyes were the same as the red, pupil-less eyes of the FFR admins.

                  "No!" DrKirth cried. "What have you done to him?!"

                  "All that is necessary." He disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.

                  "Kekeb! Kekeb!" freaky attempted to get his attention, but he took no notice. He simply took the slice of pizza and put it away as if it were the most delicious thing he ever tasted.

                  "Don't you recognize us, Kekeb! We're your friends!"

                  "That isn't Kekeb." DrKirth sighed resignedly. "Kekeb's gone. He has him now."


                  ----------------------


                  Day 6 is over.
                  Kekeb has been insta'd.

                  It is now Night 7. Night 7 ends at 7:30 PM tomorrow

                  1. dorama (djdorama)
                  2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)

                  3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
                  4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                  5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                  6. heavylee (heavyleah)
                  7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                  8. argo15 (argo1516)
                  9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                  10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                  11. Temote (Sumote)
                  12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                  13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                  14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                  15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                  16. travman301 (RBennie362)
                  17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                  18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
                  19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
                  20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
                  21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  22. rzr (twgXrzr)
                  23. hoochan (twghoochan)
                  24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #699
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    ;__;

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #700
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      700 get.

                      Obligatory told you so... or something like that.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #701
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Gamer is next guys.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #702
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Originally posted by GamerShadow
                          kekeb. I believe that makes insta.

                          Pnt, that accusation looks really weak, and hastily thrown together to me. You vote me, and then throw in a log as "evidence" where I say one sentence. Would you please care to explain to everybody how that makes me so suspicious?
                          i offered (and still am offering) to send the convo to anyone that wants it via aim. if you would rather have me post the whole unformatted 18kb log in the thread, say the word and i will. good luck reading it though

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #703
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Do it, I'm bored and don't want to go on AIM.

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #704
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              have fun

                              Chat History for twglololo

                              Thursday, May 22, 2008 TwilightxShade (8:17:34 PM):Hi TwilightxShade (8:17:40 PM):A chat? merlonifan28 (8:17:44 PM):yeah TwilightxShade (8:17:45 PM):With only two people? merlonifan28 (8:17:47 PM):rzr suggested it merlonifan28 (8:17:54 PM):he should be coming in here soon TwilightxShade (8:17:56 PM):oh TwilightxShade (8:17:57 PM):ok TwilightxShade (8:18:11 PM):TWG chat or just other stuff? merlonifan28 (8:18:16 PM):twg TwilightxShade (8:18:20 PM):ok merlonifan28 (8:19:19 PM):yo TwilightxShade (8:19:35 PM):Hi merlonifan28 (8:19:43 PM):you here rzr merlonifan28 (8:20:03 PM):? TwilightxShade (8:20:11 PM):... rzr? twgXrzr (8:20:13 PM): Woo just picked up my Mickey Dee's uniform TwilightxShade (8:20:16 PM):lol TwilightxShade (8:20:21 PM):ok merlonifan28 (8:20:27 PM):that sounds like fun TwilightxShade (8:20:31 PM):anybody else coming to the party? merlonifan28 (8:20:42 PM):idk rzr just told me to invite you and him TwilightxShade (8:20:44 PM):ok merlonifan28 (8:20:49 PM):i don't know why i'm here though TwilightxShade (8:20:50 PM):it's fine either way merlonifan28 (8:20:51 PM):since i'm dead TwilightxShade (8:20:53 PM):lol TwilightxShade (8:20:56 PM):You can be revived merlonifan28 (8:21:04 PM):hopefully i will be twgXrzr (8:22:28 PM): Phone runs chats slow, pardon my idiocy. Anywho, I wanted to compare you guys, rofl. TwilightxShade (8:22:40 PM):Compare? twgXrzr (8:24:14 PM): Times and stuff. Did you know on my phone it chats it displays (for some reason) they exact time and date you guys made your AIM accounts? Weird... TwilightxShade (8:24:21 PM):Strange TwilightxShade (8:24:28 PM):Oh, lol. Track times TwilightxShade (8:24:37 PM):So this isn't TWG twgXrzr (8:25:39 PM): You guys joined 2 years and 3 days from each other, lol. TwilightxShade (8:25:49 PM):Ok... twgXrzr (8:27:05 PM): Anywho, it can be TWG, lol. I'm down for that TwilightxShade (8:27:34 PM):ALright TwilightxShade (8:27:41 PM):Either/or is fine twgXrzr (8:28:36 PM): Well, what're your thoughts? TwilightxShade (8:28:53 PM):We want Trav to die in this day phase? merlonifan28 (8:28:55 PM):i think you guys should get me revived twgXrzr (8:30:26 PM): Trav can't die, he's too powerful. And the guardian won't let it. And I know, Pnt, I'm pushing for it TwilightxShade (8:30:49 PM):Do we know if Trav is human or Wolf? TwilightxShade (8:31:06 PM):He is Spirit, but he could be with the wolves. Or he could be with the humans merlonifan28 (8:31:42 PM):if he was a wolf this game would be extremely one sided merlonifan28 (8:31:48 PM):and bdn wouldn't make his game like that TwilightxShade (8:31:48 PM):True TwilightxShade (8:31:56 PM):So we can assume human twgXrzr (8:32:03 PM): Well, he revived a hoochan. A wolf. Then had him killed. And we know hoochan is a wolf because he admitted it. TwilightxShade (8:32:21 PM):That's rather shady merlonifan28 (8:32:29 PM):well people were telling him not to revive thunder TwilightxShade (8:32:38 PM):that is true merlonifan28 (8:33:12 PM):so what's your role gamer TwilightxShade (8:33:20 PM):Vamp merlonifan28 (8:33:33 PM):yeah that was gonna be my guess TwilightxShade (8:33:37 PM):The weird thing is, I'm human merlonifan28 (8:33:43 PM):why do you guys want trav dead though TwilightxShade (8:33:57 PM):I have been rather inactive due to life TwilightxShade (8:34:00 PM):so I have no huge reasons TwilightxShade (8:34:14 PM):but others questioned his Spirit claim in the beginning TwilightxShade (8:34:27 PM):which must have set a bad image up for him TwilightxShade (8:34:31 PM):That's my guess TwilightxShade (8:34:59 PM):He just seems a bit odd, but I won't vote for him until I see something concrete merlonifan28 (8:35:30 PM):well he's revived two people that he said he would merlonifan28 (8:35:33 PM):seems legit to me TwilightxShade (8:35:40 PM):I guess so twgXrzr (8:36:26 PM): I don't want trav dead, I want the game wrapped up, lol. TwilightxShade (8:36:35 PM):lol twgXrzr (8:41:54 PM): My mom just punched me in the face and I have a bloody lip :'( TwilightxShade (8:42:09 PM):Wow, your mom needs anger management twgXrzr (8:43:14 PM): It hurts so bad! merlonifan28 (9:08:37 PM):who else are vampires TwilightxShade (9:08:46 PM):idk TwilightxShade (9:09:04 PM):Some vampires are in the Illumanati TwilightxShade (9:09:13 PM):which I am against TwilightxShade (9:09:17 PM):others are wolves merlonifan28 (9:09:28 PM):yeah could you explain the whole illumanati thing TwilightxShade (9:09:41 PM):Besides the humans and wolves TwilightxShade (9:09:44 PM):there are also factions TwilightxShade (9:09:52 PM):The Illumanati is one of them TwilightxShade (9:10:08 PM):THe one I am in TwilightxShade (9:10:18 PM):The Nightstalkers TwilightxShade (9:10:29 PM):is the other. There could be others merlonifan28 (9:11:13 PM):i've never heard of the nightstalkers

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #705
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Wow.. tl;dr

                                headache, weird format, eww

                                Comment

                                Working...