TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #706
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    I'll seperate the lines because you are too lazy.

    Thursday, May 22, 2008
    TwilightxShade (8:17:34 PM):Hi
    TwilightxShade (8:17:40 PM):A chat?
    merlonifan28 (8:17:44 PM):yeah
    TwilightxShade (8:17:45 PM):With only two people?
    merlonifan28 (8:17:47 PM):rzr suggested it
    merlonifan28 (8:17:54 PM):he should be coming in here soon
    TwilightxShade (8:17:56 PM)h
    TwilightxShade (8:17:57 PM)k
    TwilightxShade (8:18:11 PM):TWG chat or just other stuff?
    merlonifan28 (8:18:16 PM):twg
    TwilightxShade (8:18:20 PM)k
    merlonifan28 (8:19:19 PM):yo
    TwilightxShade (8:19:35 PM):Hi
    merlonifan28 (8:19:43 PM):you here rzr
    merlonifan28 (8:20:03 PM)
    TwilightxShade (8:20:11 PM):... rzr?
    twgXrzr (8:20:13 PM): Woo just picked up my Mickey Dee's uniform
    TwilightxShade (8:20:16 PM):lol
    TwilightxShade (8:20:21 PM)k
    merlonifan28 (8:20:27 PM):that sounds like fun
    TwilightxShade (8:20:31 PM):anybody else coming to the party?
    merlonifan28 (8:20:42 PM):idk rzr just told me to invite you and him
    TwilightxShade (8:20:44 PM)k
    merlonifan28 (8:20:49 PM):i don't know why i'm here though
    TwilightxShade (8:20:50 PM):it's fine either way
    merlonifan28 (8:20:51 PM):since i'm dead
    TwilightxShade (8:20:53 PM):lol
    TwilightxShade (8:20:56 PM):You can be revived
    merlonifan28 (8:21:04 PM):hopefully i will be
    twgXrzr (8:22:28 PM): Phone runs chats slow, pardon my idiocy. Anywho, I wanted to compare you guys, rofl.
    TwilightxShade (8:22:40 PM):Compare?
    twgXrzr (8:24:14 PM): Times and stuff. Did you know on my phone it chats it displays (for some reason) they exact time and date you guys made your AIM accounts? Weird... TwilightxShade (8:24:21 PM):Strange
    TwilightxShade (8:24:28 PM):Oh, lol. Track times
    TwilightxShade (8:24:37 PM):So this isn't TWG
    twgXrzr (8:25:39 PM): You guys joined 2 years and 3 days from each other, lol. TwilightxShade (8:25:49 PM):Ok...
    twgXrzr (8:27:05 PM): Anywho, it can be TWG, lol. I'm down for that
    TwilightxShade (8:27:34 PM):ALright
    TwilightxShade (8:27:41 PM):Either/or is fine
    twgXrzr (8:28:36 PM): Well, what're your thoughts?
    TwilightxShade (8:28:53 PM):We want Trav to die in this day phase?
    merlonifan28 (8:28:55 PM):i think you guys should get me revived
    twgXrzr (8:30:26 PM): Trav can't die, he's too powerful. And the guardian won't let it. And I know, Pnt, I'm pushing for it
    TwilightxShade (8:30:49 PM)o we know if Trav is human or Wolf?
    TwilightxShade (8:31:06 PM):He is Spirit, but he could be with the wolves. Or he could be with the humans
    merlonifan28 (8:31:42 PM):if he was a wolf this game would be extremely one sided merlonifan28 (8:31:48 PM):and bdn wouldn't make his game like that
    TwilightxShade (8:31:48 PM):True
    TwilightxShade (8:31:56 PM):So we can assume human
    twgXrzr (8:32:03 PM): Well, he revived a hoochan. A wolf. Then had him killed. And we know hoochan is a wolf because he admitted it.
    TwilightxShade (8:32:21 PM):That's rather shady merlonifan28 (8:32:29 PM):well people were telling him not to revive thunder
    TwilightxShade (8:32:38 PM):that is true
    merlonifan28 (8:33:12 PM):so what's your role gamer
    TwilightxShade (8:33:20 PM):Vamp
    merlonifan28 (8:33:33 PM):yeah that was gonna be my guess
    TwilightxShade (8:33:37 PM):The weird thing is, I'm human merlonifan28 (8:33:43 PM):why do you guys want trav dead though
    TwilightxShade (8:33:57 PM):I have been rather inactive due to life
    TwilightxShade (8:34:00 PM):so I have no huge reasons
    TwilightxShade (8:34:14 PM):but others questioned his Spirit claim in the beginning TwilightxShade (8:34:27 PM):which must have set a bad image up for him
    TwilightxShade (8:34:31 PM):That's my guess
    TwilightxShade (8:34:59 PM):He just seems a bit odd, but I won't vote for him until I see something concrete
    merlonifan28 (8:35:30 PM):well he's revived two people that he said he would merlonifan28 (8:35:33 PM):seems legit to me
    TwilightxShade (8:35:40 PM):I guess so
    twgXrzr (8:36:26 PM): I don't want trav dead, I want the game wrapped up, lol. TwilightxShade (8:36:35 PM):lol
    twgXrzr (8:41:54 PM): My mom just punched me in the face and I have a bloody lip :'( TwilightxShade (8:42:09 PM):Wow, your mom needs anger management
    twgXrzr (8:43:14 PM): It hurts so bad!
    merlonifan28 (9:08:37 PM):who else are vampires
    TwilightxShade (9:08:46 PM):idk
    TwilightxShade (9:09:04 PM):Some vampires are in the Illumanati
    TwilightxShade (9:09:13 PM):which I am against
    TwilightxShade (9:09:17 PM)thers are wolves
    merlonifan28 (9:09:28 PM):yeah could you explain the whole illumanati thing TwilightxShade (9:09:41 PM):Besides the humans and wolves
    TwilightxShade (9:09:44 PM):there are also factions
    TwilightxShade (9:09:52 PM):The Illumanati is one of them
    TwilightxShade (9:10:08 PM):THe one I am in
    TwilightxShade (9:10:18 PM):The Nightstalkers
    TwilightxShade (9:10:29 PM):is the other. There could be others
    merlonifan28 (9:11:13 PM):i've never heard of the nightstalkers

    Good lord that took forever.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #707
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      lol, can't edit the smileys that resulted from the colons after the names and such. Oh well, it's still intact.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #708
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        and i'll fix the ones you missed

        Thursday, May 22, 2008
        TwilightxShade (8:17:34 PM):Hi
        TwilightxShade (8:17:40 PM):A chat?
        merlonifan28 (8:17:44 PM):yeah
        TwilightxShade (8:17:45 PM):With only two people?
        merlonifan28 (8:17:47 PM):rzr suggested it
        merlonifan28 (8:17:54 PM):he should be coming in here soon
        TwilightxShade (8:17:56 PM)h
        TwilightxShade (8:17:57 PM)k
        TwilightxShade (8:18:11 PM):TWG chat or just other stuff?
        merlonifan28 (8:18:16 PM):twg
        TwilightxShade (8:18:20 PM)k
        merlonifan28 (8:19:19 PM):yo
        TwilightxShade (8:19:35 PM):Hi
        merlonifan28 (8:19:43 PM):you here rzr
        merlonifan28 (8:20:03 PM)
        TwilightxShade (8:20:11 PM):... rzr?
        twgXrzr (8:20:13 PM): Woo just picked up my Mickey Dee's uniform
        TwilightxShade (8:20:16 PM):lol
        TwilightxShade (8:20:21 PM)k
        merlonifan28 (8:20:27 PM):that sounds like fun
        TwilightxShade (8:20:31 PM):anybody else coming to the party?
        merlonifan28 (8:20:42 PM):idk rzr just told me to invite you and him
        TwilightxShade (8:20:44 PM)k
        merlonifan28 (8:20:49 PM):i don't know why i'm here though
        TwilightxShade (8:20:50 PM):it's fine either way
        merlonifan28 (8:20:51 PM):since i'm dead
        TwilightxShade (8:20:53 PM):lol
        TwilightxShade (8:20:56 PM):You can be revived
        merlonifan28 (8:21:04 PM):hopefully i will be
        twgXrzr (8:22:28 PM): Phone runs chats slow, pardon my idiocy. Anywho, I wanted to compare you guys, rofl.
        TwilightxShade (8:22:40 PM):Compare?
        twgXrzr (8:24:14 PM): Times and stuff. Did you know on my phone it chats it displays (for some reason) they exact time and date you guys made your AIM accounts? Weird...
        TwilightxShade (8:24:21 PM):Strange
        TwilightxShade (8:24:28 PM):Oh, lol. Track times
        TwilightxShade (8:24:37 PM):So this isn't TWG
        twgXrzr (8:25:39 PM): You guys joined 2 years and 3 days from each other, lol.
        TwilightxShade (8:25:49 PM):Ok...
        twgXrzr (8:27:05 PM): Anywho, it can be TWG, lol. I'm down for that
        TwilightxShade (8:27:34 PM):ALright
        TwilightxShade (8:27:41 PM):Either/or is fine
        twgXrzr (8:28:36 PM): Well, what're your thoughts?
        TwilightxShade (8:28:53 PM):We want Trav to die in this day phase?
        merlonifan28 (8:28:55 PM):i think you guys should get me revived
        twgXrzr (8:30:26 PM): Trav can't die, he's too powerful. And the guardian won't let it. And I know, Pnt, I'm pushing for it
        TwilightxShade (8:30:49 PM)o we know if Trav is human or Wolf?
        TwilightxShade (8:31:06 PM):He is Spirit, but he could be with the wolves. Or he could be with the humans
        merlonifan28 (8:31:42 PM):if he was a wolf this game would be extremely one sided
        merlonifan28 (8:31:48 PM):and bdn wouldn't make his game like that
        TwilightxShade (8:31:48 PM):True
        TwilightxShade (8:31:56 PM):So we can assume human
        twgXrzr (8:32:03 PM): Well, he revived a hoochan. A wolf. Then had him killed. And we know hoochan is a wolf because he admitted it.
        TwilightxShade (8:32:21 PM):That's rather shady
        merlonifan28 (8:32:29 PM):well people were telling him not to revive thunder
        TwilightxShade (8:32:38 PM):that is true
        merlonifan28 (8:33:12 PM):so what's your role gamer
        TwilightxShade (8:33:20 PM):Vamp
        merlonifan28 (8:33:33 PM):yeah that was gonna be my guess
        TwilightxShade (8:33:37 PM):The weird thing is, I'm human
        merlonifan28 (8:33:43 PM):why do you guys want trav dead though
        TwilightxShade (8:33:57 PM):I have been rather inactive due to life
        TwilightxShade (8:34:00 PM):so I have no huge reasons
        TwilightxShade (8:34:14 PM):but others questioned his Spirit claim in the beginning
        TwilightxShade (8:34:27 PM):which must have set a bad image up for him
        TwilightxShade (8:34:31 PM):That's my guess
        TwilightxShade (8:34:59 PM):He just seems a bit odd, but I won't vote for him until I see something concrete
        merlonifan28 (8:35:30 PM):well he's revived two people that he said he would
        merlonifan28 (8:35:33 PM):seems legit to me
        TwilightxShade (8:35:40 PM):I guess so
        twgXrzr (8:36:26 PM): I don't want trav dead, I want the game wrapped up, lol.
        TwilightxShade (8:36:35 PM):lol
        merlonifan28 (9:08:37 PM):who else are vampires
        TwilightxShade (9:08:46 PM):idk
        TwilightxShade (9:09:04 PM):Some vampires are in the Illumanati
        TwilightxShade (9:09:13 PM):which I am against
        TwilightxShade (9:09:17 PM)thers are wolves
        merlonifan28 (9:09:28 PM):yeah could you explain the whole illumanati thing
        TwilightxShade (9:09:41 PM):Besides the humans and wolves
        TwilightxShade (9:09:44 PM):there are also factions
        TwilightxShade (9:09:52 PM):The Illumanati is one of them
        TwilightxShade (9:10:08 PM):THe one I am in
        TwilightxShade (9:10:18 PM):The Nightstalkers
        TwilightxShade (9:10:29 PM):is the other. There could be others
        merlonifan28 (9:11:13 PM):i've never heard of the nightstalkers

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #709
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          Night 7 is over.
          DrKirth has been killed.

          It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends at 7:30 PM Monday i guess

          1. dorama (djdorama)
          2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)

          3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
          4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
          5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
          6. heavylee (heavyleah)
          7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
          8. argo15 (argo1516)
          9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
          10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
          11. Temote (Sumote)
          12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
          13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
          14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
          15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
          16. travman301 (RBennie362)
          17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
          18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
          19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
          20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
          21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
          22. rzr (twgXrzr)
          23. hoochan (twghoochan)
          24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • thunderstrike687
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 785

            #710
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            gamer for reasons everyone except gamer should understand.


            Originally posted by Adamaja456
            yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
            Originally posted by twiggy_2004
            i love a food

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #711
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              gamer

              lol why they kill kirth

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #712
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Oh i realized why they killed kirth

                mak

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #713
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  mak due to recent events and possible reason for kirths death.


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #714
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    I'll be on AIM if you guys feel like explaining why I'm suddenly a suspect. Until then...

                    gamer

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #715
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Revenge vote.
                      mak
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #716
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        **** you guys. See you in postgame, unless you come to your senses soon.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #717
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Well it's obviously too late to do anything about this, but I think that the whole "Hoochan sells out four so called "wolves"" and destroys the wolf faction was set up. It's obvious that he only sold himself, and one other wolf, and there are still two left in the game.

                          Thunder and freaky are who I believe to be the wolves. Both of you sat back and had little to no activity in the first few days, only posting your daily lynch votes and perhaps commenting on something in order to look normal and lay low (see posts 175, 253, 442). Thunder made 1 post night 1; freaky didn't post at all. Thunder was most likely vigi'd night 1 and Manti was more than likely wolfed due to him being Manti.

                          Day 1 comes around, and freaky comments that thunder "was being sarcastic about being wolf." So why would you support him even though he's dead? Good old buddy red?

                          Day 2: Freaky is still rather inactive, but he does admit to being the one who made the tags earlier on. (Post 382) The anonymous messages that he was making would have been of great use to him had Devonin not disabled them in this thread.

                          An extreme note of importance here is in Post #414

                          Night 2: thunder is revived by Trav.

                          Day 3: freaky/thunder are barely active, but they still manage to throw in their bandwagon votes for xception, who was lynched.

                          Day 4: freaky makes some effort to get xplay killed, claiming in post 496 that killing him could possibly end the game.

                          Day 5: An attempt to kill me was started by Trav, and freakysnots was the first person to vote me "for bandwagon reasons" (post 531). Not only that, but freaky bandwagon votes iso after a target switch is made by trav. (Post 547)

                          Another note of importance: post 660: Trav lists the roles of all remaining players. Thunder is listed as a cursed vampire, meaning that he appears when seered as red. However, thunder never posted this in the thread; meaning that he lied to trav in order to cover himself up.

                          After this point, freaky hastily accuses Kekeb of being a wolf recruiter for the Shadow Dragon faction, and actually presents some evidence this time.

                          Trav ends up being killed the next night, and immediately afterwards, thunder targets mak, kekeb, and myself. Kekeb ends up dying, after freaky calls him wolf, and states that mak and I are humans on post 685.

                          And on page 36, thunder and freaky vote for me without evidence or hesitation, but then switch to mak, claiming that "they get why they killed kirth".

                          The bottom line is: We have one or two wolves left, and it's either thunder, freaky, or both of them. If the game ends when BDN updates, then they both were wolves. If it doesn't, then we only have one wolf left.

                          They didn't kill me when I started becoming more active because I, along with the others, were doing the work for them; we were making efforts to get people to lynch each other, and so long as they weren't wolves, you had no objections.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #718
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            freaky if insta hasn't already been reached. that whole gamer thing was just to see who would bandwagon.

                            also wtf is up with this makilaz thing

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #719
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Pretty sure I already got insta'd. =/

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #720
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                Game over.

                                p.s. good job mak leaving 2 masons alive.

                                Comment

                                Working...