TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #646
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    Good to see you are levelheaded once again. I have to agree; civilized conversation is better than cursing.

    I don't have to hack BDN's account to figure out the roles of perhaps three to five people. There are three tools that I use to find out roles:

    1) Observation. If somebody mentions their role in a thread, I take note.
    2) Logical Reasoning. If I have enough clues, I can piece them together, add two and two, and voila, I have somebody's role based on evidence.
    3) Asking nicely. Yes, I have asked people what their roles are over AIM, and they have answered. Is it true? Maybe. I asked you what Argo's role was, and you told me Vamp Hunter. Is it true? Maybe. Well, I might as well go with it. Better than being left in the dark.

    That is how I seem to "know it all". Quite frankly, I don't know what Tokzic or Kekeb are. I don't know Manti's role, I killed DrKirth without knowing what he was on Night 3, etc.

    However, I know for a fact that the miller does not know that they are the miller when the game begins. They get a PM that says Human. Therefore, adding two and two together, you cannot know that you are a miller until the postgame, at which everybody's roles are revealed.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • LifeVirus7
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 113

      #647
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      You claim you're the miller. Usually, millers don't know they're the miller, like others have pointed out. But, It's a Mystery Charlie Brown. Maybe you did know. Whatever, don't want to think about that part.

      Next: you claim to be the spirit's (trav) protector with 3 vigi kills. I can believe that role might be real. Problem: the spirit (trav) is voting you. It's pretty much proven he's the spirit. You're his protector, you'd tell him you're there for his sake. If you're really the spirit's guardian, I don't think your role would have a motive that's preventing this game from ending.

      RZR

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #648
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        You guys are the stupidest group of humans I've ever seen. Peace.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #649
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          rzr: 7 (Trav, thunderstrike687, DrKirth, Kekeb, GamerShadow, Makilaz, LifeVirus7)
          Kekeb: 5 (Tokzic, rzr, freakysnots, pntballa1, heavylee)
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #650
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            I-I-I-I-INSTAAAA!

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #651
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              oh for god's sake this is just prolonging the game

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #652
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                oh for god's sake this is just prolonging the game
                Explain yourself, ****.

                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #653
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  **** I have to get off now, and my parents put me to work.

                  Will end day at the soonest possible chance.
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #654
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    no posts since bdn?

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #655
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Death to kebeb

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #656
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        Death to <your name here>


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #657
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          Death to Death.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #658
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            They couldn't believe it. They were in the admin cave. The once-great administrators commanded and controlled from here. Victory was within their grasp.

                            However, from the moment they set eyes upon the place, they knew that something was horribly wrong. The place was cold and silent as a tomb. They expected there to be at least some signs of recreation, activity, even life, but there was none. All the while some dark entity appeared to be watching over them.

                            When they reached the computer room, they looked in awe at the administrators. There they were, behind a separating pane of glass, all lined up in front of the computers. Their direct, unblinking stares at the glowing screens and robotic movements seemed to affirm the sense of something being wrong, but what really got them were their eyes. They had no pupils, only an opaque, demonic red disk of an iris.

                            "What the hell's wrong with them?" whispered Kekeb worriedly. "I don't know," responded DrKirth. "But that's definitely not anything normal. We need to get to the bottom of this."

                            The group tensed themselves for a fight and began to proceed through the narrow gateway ahead. However, the group was startled by a deafening metallic screeching coming from behind. They saw the floor tilting out from under the threshold, and rzr, LifeVirus, heavylee and Tokzic were falling down. They could do nothing to save them; in an instant the floor turned back over and they were trapped in a pit.

                            travman shouted an obscenity and ran ahead, gearing the group into action. The administrators began to rise and give chase, but several shot their force guns at the ceiling, creating a choking blast of concrete dust and a collapse of rock. They were rushing down the next corridor when a figure jumped out from the end of the corner and put his hand forward as if to arrest them, and they then were stopped in their tracks. All of them were lifted up into the air, unable to move, unable to breathe, this suffocating force pressing on them from all directions. Their efforts to resist were futile, and the force only got stronger. There was an unbearable pain, a sudden swift rushing and then...nothingness.


                            -----------------
                            Day 5 is over.

                            rzr has been lynched.
                            LifeVirus7 has been killed.
                            heavylee has been killed.
                            Tokzic has been killed.


                            It is now Night 6. Night 6 will end Wednesday, at 6:00 PM.


                            1. dorama (djdorama)
                            2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
                            3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
                            4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                            5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
                            6. heavylee (heavyleah)
                            7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
                            8. argo15 (argo1516)
                            9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
                            10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                            11. Temote (Sumote)
                            12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
                            13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                            14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                            15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
                            16. travman301 (RBennie362)
                            17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                            18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
                            19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
                            20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
                            21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                            22. rzr (twgXrzr)
                            23. hoochan (twghoochan)
                            24. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #659
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Three daytime killings? Other than inactivity, or rule-breaking, there's no way three people could have died by day, on the same day.

                              Unless certain people have been saving vigi's, or something to that extent. Can you even use a vigi during the daytime?
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #660
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                WTF, someone lied. The game should be over.

                                Freaky/pnt are masons
                                I am the spirit
                                Kirth is the priest
                                Mak is a cursed human
                                Thunder is a cursed vampire
                                Kebeb is a recruiter
                                Gamer is a vampire

                                There are no competing factions anymore, so the game should end.

                                This means some one lied.

                                We seered mak green, so I figured that he was the cursed human but I guess he could be illuminati.

                                Also gamer and thunder are vampires, but

                                Comment

                                Working...