TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blahblah18
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 1662

    #121
    NotSoFarOff: nforcer06164 (5:17:31 PM): it looks like blah and qreepy are connected
    nforcer06164 (5:17:34 PM): o.o
    NotSoFarOff (5:17:41 PM): How so?
    nforcer06164 (5:18:00 PM): well, notice how he condemned me in his post on page 7 for voting qreepy
    nforcer06164 (5:18:16 PM): because voting on a gut feeling makes qreepy human somehow.
    nforcer06164 (5:18:27 PM): Now, I pulled a crapload of stuff on qreepy
    nforcer06164 (5:18:45 PM): and people have analyzed blah's accusations and defended me left and right
    nforcer06164 (5:18:51 PM): and he just places a vote on me
    nforcer06164 (5:19:07 PM): like, with almost no explanation
    nforcer06164 (5:19:36 PM): I have the feeling that maybe both are wolves.
    nforcer06164 (5:19:39 PM): any thoughts?
    mastr414: ha
    mastr414: that's so hilarious
    mastr414: god i have to tell hiim he's not fucking around with a 4 year old
    NotSoFarOff: Its not completely proposterous.
    mastr414: yes it is
    mastr414: he misses the reasoning
    mastr414: the erason for his vote is this
    mastr414: what i posted before
    mastr414: and the fact that he continues to attack qreepy
    mastr414: of course qreepyt is comepletely wrong
    mastr414: but we all fuckign see that
    mastr414: why is he BEATING A DEAD HORSE
    mastr414: that's the key idea
    NotSoFarOff: You make me happy.
    mastr414: he's only doing what in his mind would be the MOST HUMAN characteristic he can find
    mastr414: how so?
    NotSoFarOff: You reassure me of your humanity every time I talk to you.
    but for now... postCount++

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #122
      ::sigh:

      I've been holding back my vote, trying to get the best possible candidate, hear everyone's side of the story. Its been one hell of a day, the most productive day 1 I've ever seen. But I've had my eye on Lupin since he started defending TPS. His defense seems solid enough...

      But anyone can defend themself. What's important is how he acted before he defended himself, and that's all that matters.
      hi

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #123
        Haha, I am not connected with blah, unless he hijacked LEGO's account and all the running stuff we talk about is TWG slang, somehow. :P

        I have not talked to ANYONE about TWG on AIM, at ALL. Which is kinda making me nervous, to be honest. All the other times that I got left out of the AIM convos, well, it wasn't great for me, to suffice.

        And I may be wrong. But it is the least risky vote I can make, thanks. Because see, I think I may be right, and I have very, very VERY mixed feeling about all of the other people--Even much more than with Kefit.

        K.

        This horse ain't dead yet!

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #124
          Yeah Lupin, nice job trying to get a revenge vote on me. Notice how I somewhat defended your point of view BEFORE everyone started stating what would happen if we did go along with your plan. Its called CHANGING YOUR MIND. I saw Han's point in the "Woops, we killed the seer! Whoops, we killed the psychic!" thing and realized that voting off inactives would hurt more than help.

          awww, sorry that I don't agree with you anymore Lupin.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Lupin_the_3rd
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 2665

            #125
            I see where you're coming from, hans, but I definitely would not have clung to TPS if he were in trouble, and I were a wolf. Why would I, as a wolf, ride upon TPS's previous failures in order to...succeed? Truly, I believed there was some merit to what TPS had to say, though there is one small discrepancy between the two of our ideas. While I admit, this is the most "wolfish" I've ever acted, I scoff at the idea of me defending a doomed human as a wolf.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #126
              I have not talked to ANYONE about TWG on AIM, at ALL.
              Go in the TWG XIII chat that has been mentioned several times. It's dead a lot of the time, but sometimes it gets busy and helpful.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • stretchypanda
                shock me shock me
                • Sep 2004
                • 4123

                #127
                One hour left, let's see some votes, people.

                I'm going for flypie. She's been relatively active in the thread, but hasn't contributed a damn thing, to my recollection. I could be totally wrong, but whatever. Last vote change of the day.

                Comment

                • flypie743
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 3210

                  #128
                  I'm going for flypie. She's been relatively active in the thread, but hasn't contributed a damn thing, to my recollection. I could be totally wrong, but whatever. Last vote change of the day.
                  I think I have contributed what I felt needed contributing. Did you want me to repeat everything that everyone else said?

                  So heck why not, Stretchypanda

                  IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                  Comment

                  • alainbryden
                    Seen your member
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 2873

                    #129
                    God damn flypie, if you're going to play like that, don't play at all. What a shitty shitty revenge vote. If you were really using your head you might point out, as blah has to me, that what stretch did very subtly puts Lupin ahead in the race 4 to 1. It seems manipulative.
                    ~NEIGH

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #130
                      I know. She said in the chat she wasn't going to keep her vote on Jurs and it was a joke vote or something I dunno.

                      Why not vote for her? I don't feel that anyone else deserves my vote and I was going to throw it away anyway.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • alainbryden
                        Seen your member
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 2873

                        #131
                        That's absurd. Read the thread. The only thing you're throwing away is your chances at future TWGs.
                        ~NEIGH

                        Comment

                        • flypie743
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 3210

                          #132
                          I have read the thread. Multiple times. Her vote was a throw away vote, too. I feel that I have contributed a fair amount and not many other people contributed more.

                          My vote stands unless you want me to bandwagon.

                          IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                          Comment

                          • deltro300111
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1014

                            #133
                            nForcer Due to his overly active prescence in/on obvious issues.

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #134
                              Talked to some people....nforcer seems more bad than Lupin. I don't like his strat, which he says he's used in the past (in jTWG, no doubt, which I wouldn't know about). Plus, the whole nforcer Qreepy thing has been distracting, which is bad for us, and is what a wolf would wanna do. nforcer seems to be pushing that more, Qreepy seems to just be pushing EVERYTHING....

                              I think I may just be way too easily convinced of humanity. I don't wanna vote for anybody anymore ;_;

                              I think this just ties things though, so we'll let chance decide, I guess.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • Lupin_the_3rd
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 2665

                                #135
                                Ok, I'm voting nForcer. This may look like bandwagoning and saving my own skin, but you know what, I'm human, and people have neglected to look at the evidence that I'm human, rather than wolf. It happens in every game, and it's important that you look at both sides of the story. I have my own personal reasons for voting him, including a conversation I had with him where he suddenly liked all my ideas. His persistance on the idiocy of qreepy isn't helping us, and it's quite clear we know qreepy is acting strange, but not like that of a wolf.

                                Comment

                                Working...