TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #346
    flypie743 (9:30:57 PM): ok listen
    flypie743 (9:31:04 PM): there is a chance alain could have been a wolf
    flypie743 (9:31:06 PM): do you see that?
    lightdarkness42 (9:31:30 PM): A chance, but that happening is way like, not probable
    lightdarkness42 (9:31:34 PM): with not knowing the guardian 100%
    lightdarkness42 (9:31:36 PM): I would never do it
    flypie743 (9:31:47 PM): but you see
    flypie743 (9:31:47 PM): ok
    flypie743 (9:31:58 PM): panda let it slip to hans that she was the guardian
    flypie743 (9:32:03 PM): hans *could be* a wolf
    flypie743 (9:32:07 PM): and told his other wolves
    flypie743 (9:32:25 PM): now alain is smart and a risk-taker enough
    flypie743 (9:32:45 PM): to say ok get her to guard me etc and then we will be able to form an alliance and us wolves will be in on it
    flypie743 (9:33:01 PM): the alliance would be hans, panda, alain-2 of which being wolves and the other wolf knowing about it
    flypie743 (9:33:03 PM): it is a possibility
    flypie743 (9:34:18 PM): you see?
    flypie743 (9:38:53 PM): k
    lightdarkness42 (9:40:41 PM): promis
    lightdarkness42 (9:40:43 PM): and I read
    lightdarkness42 (9:40:45 PM): so show
    flypie743 (9:42:02 PM): ok
    flypie743 (9:42:16 PM): this is right after blah found out about the hans/panda thing and we were talking about it
    flypie743 (9:42:37 PM): keep in mind that panda has been confirmed human/special role
    flypie743 (9:44:36 PM): mastr414: panda tells me not to lytnch hans because she wants to see if he'll try and wolf her tonight
    flypie743 (9:44:55 PM): mastr414: so if i end up dying tonight
    mastr414: now you know they did it just to stall me
    flypie743 (9:45:00 PM): now they lynched him
    lightdarkness42 (9:45:14 PM): who lynch'd blah
    flypie743 (9:45:17 PM): so that means that panda was human, hans could be a wolf lynching blah right?
    flypie743 (9:45:23 PM): hans, panda, and qreepy
    lightdarkness42 (9:45:46 PM): i'm really thinking hans
    flypie743 (9:46:27 PM): same

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • Kefit
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 1517

      #347
      Jay: I think hans is getting nervous
      Kefit42: oh, he definitely is
      Jay: honestly
      Jay: he is the ONLY one I think would wolf tass
      Kefit42: reminds me of the conversations I had with Alain back in the game where he was devil
      Jay: he is trying to come up with excuses
      Kefit42: indeed
      Kefit42: furthermore
      Kefit42: take a look at the time descrepencies
      Kefit42: He is taking a while to think of every thing he says
      Kefit42: Guess who else did that?
      Kefit42: alain, when he was the devil
      Kefit42: That is how things work when you CONSTANTLY HAVE TO LIE
      Jay: chang'd vote
      Jay: wait
      Jay: who did Blah start the big thingy with?
      Kefit42: Stretchy and Hans
      Jay: no
      Jay: who did he convict
      Jay: >
      Jay: what you posting
      Jay: where did that come from?

      The chat today started pretty quickly with us all jumping on Hans. I think there is credible evidence against him. However, partway through LD contacted me out of the blue, and we chatted as above.

      I'm not certain, but this chat has made me very weary of LD. It was as if he was trying to reinforce my beliefs against Hans, that he was trying to push me towards voting for Hans - almost as if he was reminding me that I should vote for Hans. Furthermore, LD's vote against Hans was also a way to get me to vote for him, since LD knew I would not vote for Hans if it wouldn't accomplish anything.

      Now I know that I part of that conversation is me attacking Hans, but I have been doing that for a while now, and these thoughts about LD didn't pop up until after the convo was over.

      Thoughts?


      Originally posted by seinno
      and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #348
        You have just entered room "TWG XIII."
        flypie743: well I feel strongly that blah was human based on the AIM conversations I had with him, so I suspect hans to be a wolf.
        QreepyBORIS: Oh, hot!
        NotSoFarOff: Alright, fine. All I was saying is that the odds of hitting that 1/16 spot twice is small, that's all.
        NotSoFarOff: Don't shoot me for it.
        Tps7910: I havent't hit it yet
        lightdarkness42: *shoots hans*
        Tps7910: in 6 games
        flypie743: I don't think blah was the seer, but I think he is human
        Tps7910: So then do we think that Hans is a wolf>
        QreepyBORIS: Tps hasn't hit it
        QreepyBORIS: lol
        QreepyBORIS: Anyways
        flypie743: blah is smart enough to know how to start an alliance if he is the seer
        NotSoFarOff: Because we think blah is human.
        Tps7910: Mcdonalds has
        QreepyBORIS: Yes.
        lightdarkness42: Fly: it would be very blah like to seer tass, then alain, or whoever was wolfed
        NotSoFarOff: And somehow, it must be one or the other.
        flypie743: what night did blah die on again?
        Tps7910: Yes
        NotSoFarOff: He was lynched...
        NotSoFarOff: On, day 2? 3?
        Kefit42: night four'
        QreepyBORIS: Hans, Flypie, Kefit, LD, and Tps are al wolves.
        QreepyBORIS: And Qreepy too, while we're at it.
        Tps7910: what about Fkux
        Tps7910: FLux
        QreepyBORIS: Oh.
        QreepyBORIS: Him, too.
        flypie743: he was lynched? I don't remember that. let me look back
        QreepyBORIS: Yeah
        Tps7910: Him
        Tps7910: Noforcer
        QreepyBORIS: Blah was lynched with THREE votes
        Tps7910: Nforcer
        QreepyBORIS: Me, Stretchy, and Hans, I believe
        NotSoFarOff: Because I know I was apart of it.
        Kefit42: oh yeah
        Kefit42: He was lynched
        flypie743: yep
        flypie743: sorry
        flypie743: he was lynched day 3
        QreepyBORIS: So.
        flypie743: who died night 3?
        QreepyBORIS: What do we make of anything?
        NotSoFarOff: I'm not saying blah WAS a wolf, but you at least need to consider the possibility that he was.
        NotSoFarOff: And that's what you're not doing.
        QreepyBORIS: Who died? Uh...Lupin.
        QreepyBORIS: I think
        Kefit42: Hans
        Tps7910: Yes
        Kefit42: I have considered said possibility
        Kefit42: My conclusion?
        flypie743: lupin
        flypie743: right
        flypie743: hold on a second
        Kefit42: That it is more likely that he was human than a wolf
        Kefit42: I have said this three times now
        QreepyBORIS: It is more than likely that we (collectively) have lynched ONE wolf.
        QreepyBORIS: So, who was it?
        NotSoFarOff: I agree.
        NotSoFarOff: Jurs.
        bjstrattonIM has entered the room.
        QreepyBORIS: Who, though, is the important part.
        QreepyBORIS: Oh, Hay ther kigla
        lightdarkness42: KILGA IS A WOLF
        QreepyBORIS: OMGty
        bjstrattonIM: /kick #TWG XIII LD mod sass
        QreepyBORIS: HAhaha
        QreepyBORIS: This is not IRC
        QreepyBORIS: You lose
        bjstrattonIM:
        bjstrattonIM: sftu
        QreepyBORIS: I set mode +m
        QreepyBORIS: How can you call me when you cannot...speak?
        QreepyBORIS: Anyways.
        lightdarkness42: Kilga got us off topic
        Kefit42: Kilga, you missed the fun
        Kefit42: Or rather
        Kefit42: You missed the part where we did what you wanted to see
        Tps7910: He said the round ends 1:24 am tommorow
        Kefit42: That is, how TWGs tend to go on here
        Tps7910: With two teams forming
        Tps7910: a defense
        Tps7910: and an offense
        Tps7910: Both arguing there case, and taking sides
        NotSoFarOff: The hell?
        QreepyBORIS: ....
        NotSoFarOff: I don't see two teams here.
        QreepyBORIS: No?
        NotSoFarOff: I see team TWG.
        QreepyBORIS: HI THERE MISTER ILLOGIC
        NotSoFarOff: And.
        NotSoFarOff: Me.
        Tps7910: I see
        Tps7910: Team
        Tps7910: Blah was human
        Tps7910: and Team
        Tps7910: Hans is human
        NotSoFarOff: ...Oh?
        NotSoFarOff: Who is on the latter, then?
        Tps7910: You
        NotSoFarOff: Oh, good.
        NotSoFarOff: So, in essence, I was right.
        Kefit42: Hans
        QreepyBORIS: Heh.
        Kefit42: If you would like me to reconsider, then give me solid evidence for Blah being a wolf
        Kefit42: Because much of my reasoning rests on that
        Kefit42: Or rather, that he was human
        NotSoFarOff: This is where I was coming from:
        Tps7910: 3 votes on hans
        Tps7910: one more and he is gone
        Kefit42: HOLD ON
        Kefit42: BEFORE ANYONE ELSE VOTES
        Kefit42: I NEED TO POST SOMETHING
        Tps7910: So we should finish this discussion first
        Kefit42: oh
        Kefit42: and it is two votes against Hans
        Kefit42: So no need to worry about instalynch yet
        NotSoFarOff: Blah was fucking with my head all game. He has done it from the BEGINNING. The very beginning, even when he had no reason NOT to trust me. He pinned me and panda against each other, when we had formed an alliance. After that,
        QreepyBORIS: Yessum?
        flypie743: how did he pin you guys against each other?
        Tps7910: 3
        Tps7910: wait
        Tps7910: Qreepy changed
        Tps7910: nevermind
        QreepyBORIS: :P
        QreepyBORIS: Heh, sorry Tps. XD
        NotSoFarOff: I could not trust him anymore. Me and panda talked a lot about this, and we decided that it would be best to vote for him because first of all, nothing had happened that day. We had nothing to go on except for our suspicions and
        NotSoFarOff: anti-trust fund with blah.
        QreepyBORIS: It's taking you an awful long time to type this all, Hans.
        Tps7910: Well, if we kill hans tonight
        QreepyBORIS: Why so? It should come straight out.
        Tps7910: and there is a tomorrow
        NotSoFarOff: Qreepy, maybe I'm not a fast typer? 0_o
        Tps7910: I say we kill hans
        QreepyBORIS: Psh!
        Tps7910: heres my reasoning
        QreepyBORIS: You are on the internet!
        Tps7910: hmm
        Tps7910: I have to organizre this in my head
        Tps7910: give me a secx
        lightdarkness42: I'LL GIVE YOU A SEX
        QreepyBORIS: Shudder.
        NotSoFarOff: "Hell, my suspicions against him have only been strengthened by eb's death."
        NotSoFarOff: Yeah, because there's no way in hell I could have been FRAMED.
        Tps7910: Well, are we agreeing that Hans and Blah were not on the same team?
        Kefit42: I suppose you could have been, Hans
        Kefit42: But who here would know that I strongly felt either you or eb was a wolf?
        Kefit42: I don't believe I shared those thoughts with anyone
        NotSoFarOff: But who here would know that I strongly felt either you or eb was a wolf?
        NotSoFarOff: Rephrase, please.
        Tps7910: If hans dies, and there is a tomorrow then we know that Blah was a wolf
        Kefit42: I strongly feel that either you or eb is a wolf
        Kefit42: Which is why my feelings against you have been strengthened by eb's death
        Kefit42: however, I do not believe I shared these thoughts with anyone
        iunh606t6 has entered the room.
        QreepyBORIS: ?
        QreepyBORIS: Flux?
        NotSoFarOff: I had strong suspicions against eb. And then he dies that night.
        NotSoFarOff: Yes.
        Tps7910: I guess
        iunh606t6: yeah, qreepy
        Kefit42: Something else to note right now
        Tps7910: Whats the worse thing that can happen if Hans dies
        Kefit42: Flux just voted for Tps
        Kefit42: tying Hans and Tps
        QreepyBORIS: Brb.
        NotSoFarOff: Doesn't it seem at all that someone is trying to screw me over?
        Tps7910: If hans dies
        lightdarkness42: hans:
        Tps7910: The game wont end
        iunh606t6: I had the reply window up for like 20 minutes, so I didn't see the whole hans thing until after I posted
        lightdarkness42: more than 3 people think you're a wolf, am icorrect?
        Kefit42: I have been the driving force behind screwing you over, Hans
        Kefit42: And I am human
        Kefit42: Of course
        Kefit42: The person who seems to be strongly with me on all this
        Kefit42: Is LD
        Tps7910: Heres why we should kill hans
        NotSoFarOff: You would say that, of course.
        Kefit42: Of course I would
        Tps7910: There is a guarenteed tomorrow
        Kefit42: As are you of yourself
        NotSoFarOff: LD hasn't had a strong standpoint all game.
        Kefit42: Not in his posts
        Tps7910: If hans dies, and is a wolf
        Tps7910: then we keep on going
        Kefit42: But in the way he has been chatting with me
        Tps7910: if he is human
        Kefit42: Outside of this chat
        Tps7910: and dies
        Kefit42: in the last few minutes
        Tps7910: then Blah was a wolf
        Tps7910: and we keep on going
        Tps7910: if we dont kill hans
        Tps7910: he could be a wolf
        Tps7910: then the game would end
        NotSoFarOff: Oh, I get it.
        NotSoFarOff: So, really, you HAVE to kill me, is that it?
        Tps7910: Yes
        Kefit42: That is Tps's logic
        Tps7910: If we want a tomorrow
        NotSoFarOff: That is complete bullshit.
        Tps7910: Why
        Tps7910: Either you or him is a wolf
        Tps7910: If you are human
        Tps7910: the he is a wolf
        Tps7910: we will be here tomorrow
        Tps7910: and we will know it
        Tps7910: if you die
        Tps7910: Killing you gurantees us another day
        bjstrattonIM: Don't forget, everyone, just because all votes are in doesn't mean the day is over yet.
        NotSoFarOff: And if I die?
        NotSoFarOff: And there ISN'T a tomorrow?
        Tps7910: There has to be
        lightdarkness42: then we suck at TWG
        Tps7910: unless you and Blah were both human
        Kefit42: Of course, Hans, there is always that possibility
        Tps7910: and everyone else
        Tps7910: You say blah is a wolf
        Kefit42: But there is that possibility with everyone we lynch
        Kefit42: Your logic is starting to fall apart
        NotSoFarOff: No doubt about that.
        NotSoFarOff: It would considering I'm about 2 votes away from an instalynch.
        Tps7910: Well
        Tps7910: If you die
        Tps7910: We get tommorow
        Tps7910: If we dont lynch you
        Tps7910: we risk that
        Tps7910: I like the tomorrow choice
        QreepyBORIS: Okay so
        QreepyBORIS: I am back
        Tps7910: Read up
        QreepyBORIS: Yes. =/
        QreepyBORIS: wow
        Tps7910: We kill AHns
        Tps7910: Hans
        QreepyBORIS: that's..alot
        Tps7910: Worst case scenario
        bjstrattonIM: tl;dr
        Tps7910: He is human
        bjstrattonIM: lol amirite
        iunh606t6: I think we might need to just take a chance, if it works out, awesome, if not then we fucked this game
        Tps7910: and we are still here
        Tps7910: because blah is a wolf
        Tps7910: if he is a wolf
        Tps7910: were still here
        NotSoFarOff: God damnit.
        Tps7910: if we dont lynch him
        NotSoFarOff: IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ONE OR THE OTHER
        Tps7910: there is a possibility that all 3 are alive
        Kefit42: Hans
        Kefit42: You are right
        Tps7910: Why
        Kefit42: BUT WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO WORK WITh
        Kefit42: AND YOU ARE OFFERING NOTHING
        lightdarkness42: hans
        lightdarkness42: admit you're a wolf
        Tps7910: The only thing that would ruin my plan is that if you and BLah are both human
        NotSoFarOff: Jesus, I'm not a damn wolf.
        iunh606t6: LD, that plan hasn't worked with anyone so far -_-;
        NotSoFarOff: A few days ago, ld, you thought said my post about eb was legit.
        Tps7910: It did in JTWG
        lightdarkness42: Flux: it was a funny remark
        NotSoFarOff: And now you're ALL over my back now.
        iunh606t6: I know
        iunh606t6: mine was a failed attempt at the same
        flypie743: alright I have to go
        QreepyBORIS: OKAY
        QreepyBORIS: I read up
        lightdarkness42: bai flai
        QreepyBORIS: Aww, damn
        QreepyBORIS: LAter.
        flypie743: sorry guys. later
        Tps7910: Well, it seems as that lynching Hans is our best bet for being around for tommorow
        flypie743 has left the room.
        NotSoFarOff: Says you, tps.
        Tps7910: Says I
        Tps7910: Not voting on that yet
        QreepyBORIS: Blah or TPS is a wolf.
        NotSoFarOff: But I am not about to get lynched because it's your 'best bet'.
        Tps7910: Want to here everything
        QreepyBORIS: Both is...unlikely.
        Kefit42: Hans
        Kefit42: You dont want to be lynched
        Kefit42: THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
        iunh606t6: why exactly do we think one if them is almost definatly a wolf?
        QreepyBORIS: Uhm
        Tps7910: Hans or BLah?
        QreepyBORIS: Good question
        Kefit42: Do something besides whining about how you are human
        Tps7910: or Blah and Me?
        QreepyBORIS: THEIR AURAS, okay?
        Kefit42: Because that tells us nothing
        iunh606t6: blah and hans
        Tps7910: Didnt you read the thing with stretchy
        QreepyBORIS: Who?
        iunh606t6: ah
        iunh606t6: I'm still not sured what happned in that
        NotSoFarOff: What about flypie, did we all forget about her?
        QreepyBORIS: Yes.
        QreepyBORIS: We did
        lightdarkness42: No
        lightdarkness42: I didn't
        QreepyBORIS: And she excused herself
        QreepyBORIS: Knowing that
        Kefit42: What about flypie?
        Tps7910: IF she was a wolf
        Tps7910: SHe would have stayed here
        Tps7910: to avoid that exact suspicion
        Tps7910: she plays this way every round
        QreepyBORIS: You think she'd THINK of that?
        Tps7910: Calling her dumb?
        QreepyBORIS: No.
        Tps7910: If you were a wolf
        NotSoFarOff: She has offered nothing to the game. Her votes were thrown to the bandwagon(I'm pretty sure) just to get someone lynched.
        QreepyBORIS: But do you honestly think her cognitive abilities
        QreepyBORIS: are to that level?
        Tps7910: and you knew people weren suspecing you
        NotSoFarOff: Something a WOLF would do.
        Tps7910: You wouldnt bring attention to yourself like that
        QreepyBORIS: Well, she had to GO to BED
        QreepyBORIS: So
        QreepyBORIS: Moot?
        Tps7910: Well, everyone has played there own styles
        Tps7910: Ld and slef voting
        Tps7910: Kefit and FLy innactive
        Tps7910: thouhg active on aim\
        Tps7910: ME and my dumb ideas
        lightdarkness42: kefit works though, right?
        Tps7910: yes
        Kefit42: Note that when I post, I contribute
        lightdarkness42: kefit has played the same game, every game
        QreepyBORIS: Noted.
        Kefit42: This can not be said of everyone who is inactive
        QreepyBORIS: Kefit: better than nobody!
        Tps7910: Flux has too
        QreepyBORIS: :P
        Tps7910: He has played like a wolf would
        NotSoFarOff: This is what I think of flypie's votes:
        iunh606t6: has what?
        iunh606t6: oh
        Tps7910: Lay low
        Tps7910: contribute
        Tps7910: DOnt draw much attention
        Tps7910: Figuring if you are new
        QreepyBORIS: A lot of people do that
        QreepyBORIS: human and oterwise
        Tps7910: People wont know your style
        iunh606t6: if I were trying to not draw attention, it's obviously not working
        NotSoFarOff: "Um, vote. Here's an explanation, just so I have some type of reasoning behind it. I really don't, but if I want to avoid suspicion, then I should probably do that."
        QreepyBORIS: Explain?
        NotSoFarOff: Again, something a wolf would do.
        lightdarkness42: flypie just posted
        QreepyBORIS: Okay?
        QreepyBORIS: Link?
        lightdarkness42: lazy ass
        iunh606t6: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...=381238#381238
        NotSoFarOff: Because, what kind of damn evidence can a WOLF produce? NONE that is true.
        iunh606t6: oops, wrong page
        Tps7910: i dont see a vote?
        bjstrattonIM: That's because there isn't one.
        bjstrattonIM: Not in flypie's most recent post, anyway.
        lightdarkness42: Jay: flypie just posted
        Tps7910: That's what I thought
        lightdarkness42: not voted
        QreepyBORIS: HAha
        Tps7910: Where did you get that from Hans?
        QreepyBORIS: My name like comes out of nowhere in that post
        QreepyBORIS: O_o
        Tps7910: Oh
        Tps7910: Kefit
        Tps7910: he said that
        lightdarkness42: thats who voted blah
        Tps7910: not Fly
        Tps7910: O ok
        Kefit42: wait
        Kefit42: I don't remember saying anything like that o_O
        QreepyBORIS: brb...-_-
        QreepyBORIS: Fabricating IM convos is legal.
        QreepyBORIS: You know that.
        QreepyBORIS: (Ask Kilga...I did!)
        lightdarkness42: wait
        lightdarkness42: saying anything like what
        QreepyBORIS: (As in I asked kilga, not made shit up)
        QreepyBORIS: So I'll brb...-_-
        bjstrattonIM: Fabricating AIM convos is perfectly legal.
        lightdarkness42: Yet Fabricating PM's isn't As I found out in TWG 8
        lightdarkness42: but I won't rant about that
        bjstrattonIM: And long as they didn't supposedly take place between you and a dead person after the person died.
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit, people look to you to be a power player. You are steadfast on lynching me, and you've basically pulled everyone to your side.
        Tps7910: Well
        NotSoFarOff: Let me ask you something. Why are you still alive this late in the game?
        bjstrattonIM: Like, if LD made up a convo with Jursey that "happened" yesterday.
        Tps7910: he has reasoning
        Tps7910: You have none
        iunh606t6: wait, kefit is a wolf because he's still alive?
        Tps7910: Makes since
        Tps7910: sense
        iunh606t6: perfect sense
        Kefit42: Hans, why are you still alive, especially after last game?
        Kefit42: I'm not a power player in the ordinary sense of the word
        Kefit42: The power players here are very active
        NotSoFarOff: The known guardian is dead. You were likely to be the next target.
        Kefit42: They go out of their way to do things
        Kefit42: I dont
        Tps7910: Why
        Kefit42: I only consider things that come to me
        Tps7910: he is inncative
        Tps7910: They woludnt kill him
        Tps7910: Wolves heart innactive people
        NotSoFarOff: But is damned smart, and he's next on the food chain.
        Kefit42: As long as wolves keep things from getting to me, they have nothing to fear
        NotSoFarOff: No, I don't consider Kefit inactive.
        Kefit42: I am not inactive
        Tps7910: Compared to peopel like Blah and alain
        NotSoFarOff: He contributes to the game.
        Kefit42: And I am fairly good at taking in information and at ripping apart aim convos
        NotSoFarOff: That's all you need, really.
        Kefit42: But I don't go out of my way to get information
        Kefit42: I jsut dont care enough about the game
        Kefit42: plus that is the part that I would probably fuck up
        Kefit42: And have fucked up before
        Tps7910: It seems as you (hans) is trying to make up reasoning, and it is evry good
        Tps7910: flypie743 (9:45:23 PM): hans, panda, and qreepy
        Tps7910: lol
        Tps7910: Random
        QreepyBORIS: Yes.
        NotSoFarOff: Oh, and I'll tell you why I'm not dead.
        QreepyBORIS: I donno where the Qreepy came from
        NotSoFarOff: Because I'm about to get lynched, that's why.
        Tps7910: I just think you are a dumb human
        Tps7910: no offense
        lightdarkness42: Guys
        lightdarkness42: she was answeering my question
        NotSoFarOff: You have planned on getting me lynched since yesterday.
        lightdarkness42: of who lynched blah
        Tps7910: or a quick to jump to an accusation
        Kefit42: Hans
        NotSoFarOff: And you won't rest until I am lynched.
        Kefit42: I have not planned on getting you lynched
        lightdarkness42: lightdarkness42 (9:45:14 PM): who lynch'd blah flypie743 (9:45:17 PM): so that means that panda was human, hans could be a wolf lynching blah right? flypie743 (9:45:23 PM): hans, panda, and qreepy
        Kefit42: Have I wanted you lynched?
        Kefit42: yes
        Tps7910: Well, I think that convo proves LD and flypie's humanity
        Kefit42: But I havent worked towards getting others to vote for you
        Tps7910: unless they planned on using it
        Tps7910: they would have talked about wolf plans
        Kefit42: quick question
        Kefit42: Who got us together for this chat?
        lightdarkness42: tps
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit42 (10:04:14 PM): Have I wanted you lynched?
        NotSoFarOff: "Of course, voting for him now would accomplish absolutely nothing right now, so I won't do that. "
        QreepyBORIS: Ah ha.
        NotSoFarOff: Excuse me?
        Kefit42: Heh
        QreepyBORIS: So that's why my name was there
        Kefit42: Its the truth
        Kefit42: I want you lynched
        Kefit42: But I am not working to change other's opinions
        Tps7910: Ld?
        QreepyBORIS: ...
        NotSoFarOff: You're not?
        QreepyBORIS: Why not
        QreepyBORIS: ?
        Kefit42: Nope
        Kefit42: If I was, I would be talking to people other than you
        QreepyBORIS: Br MORE EGOJOND IBN
        NotSoFarOff: You 've been talking to ld.
        Kefit42: You will notice that you are the only person I have been replying to in here
        Kefit42: and Ld contacted me
        NotSoFarOff: ANd he is on your side, no doubt about that.
        Kefit42: not the other way around
        Kefit42: And he was attempting to get me on HIS side
        NotSoFarOff: You aren't persuading people to think your way?
        Kefit42: which is why I am a bit weary of him
        bjstrattonIM: Everyone's weary of LD, Kefit.
        bjstrattonIM: ;D
        Tps7910: You have no good evidnce to why you are human hans
        Tps7910: KEfit has presented some good ideas
        Kefit42: I am actually almost as weary of LD now as I am of you, Hans
        lightdarkness42: wait
        lightdarkness42: what?
        Tps7910: Exactly
        Kefit42: Heh
        Kefit42: LD, the way you contacted me just strikes me as a bit odd
        lightdarkness42: how?
        lightdarkness42: you had the same ideas I did about hans
        lightdarkness42: so I IM'd you
        Kefit42: Nah
        QreepyBORIS: ...Is it on?
        NotSoFarOff: ...
        Kefit42: Your IM to me almost seemed as a reminder that I need to change my vote to Hans
        Kefit42: Sort of a "I agree so you MUST BE RIGHT"
        Kefit42: sort of thing
        lightdarkness42: *pulls up IM history*
        lightdarkness42: damn
        Kefit42: If you could kindly provide me with our full convo today I would appreciate it
        lightdarkness42: it's too long
        Kefit42: I have closed the window
        Kefit42: well
        Tps7910: post it
        Kefit42: I have it open now
        Kefit42: But I closed it about halfway through
        Kefit42: before it got opened again
        lightdarkness42: there
        lightdarkness42: sent 2u
        Kefit42: thankies
        lightdarkness42: you said more things about hans than I did
        lightdarkness42: how was I trying to get you to change?
        Kefit42: Yeah, I did
        Kefit42: You prompted me to
        Kefit42: You knew I had those thoughts already
        Tps7910: Do we agree that eirther Blah or Hans is a wolf?
        Kefit42: I'm looking at both you and Hans right now
        Kefit42: Tps: No
        Kefit42: I believe that is the case
        lightdarkness42: Hans and I can't be wolves
        lightdarkness42: both*
        Kefit42: But I'm not gonna bet my life on it
        Kefit42: LD: I know
        Kefit42: Which is why I am looking at both possibilities right now
        NotSoFarOff: Post it, please.
        Kefit42: k
        lightdarkness42: post what?
        Tps7910: the convo
        lightdarkness42: of waht
        lightdarkness42: kefit and I?
        Kefit42: working on post now
        NotSoFarOff: Yeah.
        lightdarkness42: you scared the shit outta me
        QreepyBORIS: O_o
        QreepyBORIS: how so?
        lightdarkness42: I thought there was an evil plot against me
        NotSoFarOff: Yeah, what the hell are you talking about?
        lightdarkness42: Hans said "Post it please"
        Tps7910: lol
        Tps7910: Like a hahahah
        Tps7910: Your dead LD
        Tps7910: we tricked you
        lightdarkness42: I thought he was saying to Kefit like, Post our grand scheme
        lightdarkness42: exactly, you scared me
        QreepyBORIS: XD
        QreepyBORIS: That would be uh
        bjstrattonIM: lol trix
        QreepyBORIS: unnerving.
        QreepyBORIS: Heh, KIILGA MAEK PSOTO?!
        Tps7910: That made me laugh
        QreepyBORIS: What did?
        Tps7910: LD
        bjstrattonIM: Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I'm not paying attention >_>
        QreepyBORIS:
        QreepyBORIS: I know, foosd!
        Kefit42: Ooh
        bjstrattonIM: Although I REALLY should get to work on my Discrete work.
        bjstrattonIM: Oh well.
        Kefit42: I just noticed something good
        QreepyBORIS: As in..
        QreepyBORIS: The company?
        Kefit42: I'll include it in my post
        bjstrattonIM: uh
        bjstrattonIM: What?
        Tps7910: Good as in
        QreepyBORIS: Discrete?
        Tps7910: World peace
        bjstrattonIM: Oh.
        bjstrattonIM: No.
        QreepyBORIS: O_o_O_o
        Tps7910: or Wolfish
        bjstrattonIM: Discrete Structures II.
        QreepyBORIS: Oh.
        QreepyBORIS: =/
        QreepyBORIS: WELL then.
        QreepyBORIS: ...Can I help you>?
        bjstrattonIM: Doubtful.
        QreepyBORIS: Aww.
        bjstrattonIM: You don't even know what the assignment is on. >_>
        QreepyBORIS: I helped my brother with his Physics when I was in 8th grade
        QreepyBORIS: that RULED
        QreepyBORIS: anyways
        QreepyBORIS: Brb.
        Tps7910: I'm guessing they are two totally diff topics
        Tps7910: Quiet there FLux
        bjstrattonIM: Kefit, are you intentionally saying "weary" as in "tired"?
        bjstrattonIM: Or do you mean "wary" as in "suspicious of"?
        bjstrattonIM: O_o
        Tps7910: Wait
        Tps7910: Kefit
        Tps7910: It doesnt look like he is pushing you at all
        Tps7910: You are doing all the talking
        Kefit42: POSTED
        Kefit42: GOGOGO
        lightdarkness42: thats what I said, lol
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit42: He is taking a while to think of every thing he says
        NotSoFarOff: You have GOT to be kidding me.
        NotSoFarOff: Yes, because all of my attention is focused on this chat.
        Tps7910: It should be
        Tps7910:
        Tps7910: Kefit
        Kefit42: Hans
        Kefit42: I am focusing most of my attention to this chat
        Kefit42: I don't see why it would be unreasonable to assume that others are doing the same
        Tps7910: As I
        Tps7910: Not FLux
        Tps7910: Qreepy said brb
        Tps7910: LD was
        Tps7910: Kilga even is
        NotSoFarOff: You want to see what I'm doing?
        iunh606t6: I am off and on
        Tps7910: though ehe souldnt
        lightdarkness42: Hans:
        NotSoFarOff: Do I really need to show you, or should you just take my word for it?
        iunh606t6: when you guys started talking about physics I stopped for a bit
        lightdarkness42: I'm watching punk'd, talking to synth, talking to my ex, and browsing the forums, all while reading this chat
        Kefit42: I'll take your word on it
        bjstrattonIM: Hey, don't lecture me. >
        Kefit42: I'm looking for thoughts towards LD right now
        Tps7910: I am in a live fantasy baseball draft, doing homework, in this chat, 5 aim convo's reading forum, watching a tv show
        Tps7910: It didnt seem as LD was pushing you KEfit
        NotSoFarOff: Stravinsky was born on June 17th, 1882 in a Russian city known as Lomonosov.
        NotSoFarOff: Multiply by 10 pages.
        Kefit42: ok
        Kefit42: I told you I would take your word on it
        iunh606t6: TV, ripping CDs, ordering a game, 2 chats
        Kefit42: Anyway
        bjstrattonIM: Man, what the fuck
        Kefit42: Any thoughts towards LD, Hans?
        bjstrattonIM: I have nothing to do right now
        Kefit42: In respects to my last post?
        bjstrattonIM: How are all of you so busy?
        lightdarkness42: Kilga; skill
        lightdarkness42: now i'm adding items to my KoL Shop too
        bjstrattonIM: I want to be cool too :<
        lightdarkness42: MULTITASKING
        lightdarkness42: Kilga: Step one of the files in the new foru
        lightdarkness42: m
        bjstrattonIM: Also I abandoned the idea of Discrete HW because I realized that I don't have to do it until Wedbesday
        iunh606t6: brb phone
        bjstrattonIM: wtf
        bjstrattonIM: >_>
        Tps7910:
        Tps7910: KEfit
        bjstrattonIM: I have like
        bjstrattonIM: a MONTH to do those
        Kefit42: Tps?
        Tps7910: It didnt seem as Ld was pushign you
        Tps7910: From waht you provided
        Tps7910: You did most of the talking
        Kefit42: Yes
        Kefit42: I did
        Kefit42: But LD already knew my beliefs before then
        Kefit42: His contacting me was a nudge
        Tps7910: So point out were he was pushing you
        Tps7910: to vote
        Kefit42: Same with his vote
        Tps7910: He was discussing similar beliefs
        Kefit42: He wasn't pushing me outright. But his discussion was a nudge for me to vote Hans
        lightdarkness42: Kefit
        lightdarkness42: even if I wanted to nudge you
        Kefit42: Since he knew nothing would come of discussing Hans wolfishness with me
        lightdarkness42: why would I, you were already set on hans
        lightdarkness42: if anything, that conversation made you less active on hans
        NotSoFarOff: I believe you said he was trying to push you, Kefit.
        Kefit42: I did
        NotSoFarOff: And now you're not.
        Kefit42: But are we going to argue over word choice now?
        Kefit42: Push, nudge
        Tps7910: Yes
        Kefit42: Whatever
        Tps7910: It got me killed plent yof times
        Tps7910: Anyways
        Kefit42: To put it another way, he was pushing me, but very subtly
        Tps7910: Ok
        Tps7910: Well, there is a possibility of Hans and Kefit being wolves
        Tps7910: with Kefit attacking hans
        Kefit42: Hmm?
        Kefit42: I am a possibility now?
        NotSoFarOff: Anything is possible.
        Tps7910: finding out it went to far
        Kefit42: Fun
        Tps7910: anmd tried to make something on LD
        Kefit42: I suppose it is possible
        Kefit42: You will notice I didn't change my vote
        Tps7910: Trying to dis-associate
        Kefit42: I am still weary of both
        Tps7910: I know
        Tps7910: I am so confused
        NotSoFarOff: wary*(lolz kilga)
        Kefit42: oopc
        Tps7910: Well, I don't see what wrong can come from lynching hans
        NotSoFarOff: Except another human death.
        NotSoFarOff: But you seem to have no problem with that, tps.
        NotSoFarOff: Just as long as it isn't you.
        lightdarkness42: TPs' logic makes sense though
        lightdarkness42: and you're smart, I don't see why youc an't see that
        NotSoFarOff: Maybe I'm bitter.
        Kefit42: Tps's logic makes sense
        Kefit42: My logic makes sense
        Kefit42: Hans' logic makes sense
        Kefit42: Its not too hard to present logic that makes sense
        Tps7910: Everyone's logic makes sense to themselves
        NotSoFarOff: I think it's funny
        Tps7910: Someone would have to be a wolf out of that whole Blah, Hans stretchy thing
        NotSoFarOff: That when I started attacking you for attacking me(Kefit), you started to attack ld.
        Kefit42: Hans, I am trying to provide another thing that we can take a look at
        Tps7910: If we kill Hans, and he is human, then Blah wa probably a wolf
        Tps7910: and we will go on
        Tps7910: Eh
        Tps7910: Ill wait on that
        Tps7910: We have to make a decision before the night ends though
        Tps7910: We dont want mixed feelings
        NotSoFarOff: A little late for that, no?
        Tps7910: or kniife in the box
        Tps7910: We either lose with confidence, or win with confidence
        Tps7910: We dont want to lose on a whim
        Tps7910: Is anyone here?
        lightdarkness42: Yes
        Kefit42: Hans, who are you suspecting now?
        lightdarkness42: I have to go within the next 15 minutes
        NotSoFarOff: If people don't change their votes at all, I'll have to vote flux, simply to save myself.
        Tps7910: LD and Sleeping?
        lightdarkness42: Yea, in 15-20 min
        NotSoFarOff: Same here.
        Tps7910: Well
        Tps7910: I am going with my plan
        Tps7910: Sorry hans
        Tps7910: Unless some miracle speech happens
        Kefit42: Hmm
        Tps7910: and I screw myself over
        Kefit42: There is a chance I might change my vote to LD
        Tps7910: again
        lightdarkness42: kefit
        Kefit42: I'm gonna look through the thread a bit
        lightdarkness42: where the hell is this coming from
        lightdarkness42: I don't understand how you got that vibe from our convo
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit: You, most of all. Simply because you're pushing to get me lynched, and you say ld was pushing you, when(to me), he really wasn't.
        Kefit42: *sigh*
        NotSoFarOff: And once I said that before, you suddenly jumped on ld.
        Kefit42: Hans, if I was trying to get you lycnhed, I would be trying to rally people to my side
        Tps7910: You were
        Tps7910: then stopped
        Kefit42: When was I?
        Tps7910: and jumped on Ld
        Kefit42: I was discussing my case against Hans with Hans
        NotSoFarOff: In the chat.
        Kefit42: Then I got a strange vibe from LD
        Tps7910: That is considered rallying
        Kefit42: So I shared that
        Tps7910: Now you might change your vote
        NotSoFarOff: Coincidentally.
        Kefit42: What the fuck
        Tps7910: Like you are with LD
        Tps7910: err
        Tps7910: HAns
        Kefit42: You guys blast people for being inactive
        Kefit42: Then when someone shares their thoughts
        Tps7910: and you found out that too many poepl are on him
        Kefit42: you jump on them
        lightdarkness42: god, that took way to long to set my alarm
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit42 (10:38:51 PM): You guys blast people for being inactive No?
        Kefit42: I am simply presenting another possibility here
        Tps7910: We didnt blast you
        Tps7910: As I
        Tps7910: You just dont like it
        Tps7910: cause its against you
        Tps7910: As anyone would feel
        Kefit42: Very true
        Kefit42: Hans, I know how you feel now
        Kefit42: Anyway, I was providing another possibility with LD
        Kefit42: Take what you will from it
        Kefit42: I still have to look through the thread again before coming to any final conclusions
        NotSoFarOff: Well, I have to leave in 20 minutes.
        NotSoFarOff: And that doesn't leave me in a good position.
        Tps7910: I am really confused on waht to do
        Kefit42: Hans
        Kefit42: Hold on a bit
        Kefit42: I'll see if I can come to a conclusion before you leave
        NotSoFarOff: Regardless, I'll probably have to vote flux anyway.
        NotSoFarOff: Because I believe tps will vote me, even if you change.
        Tps7910: Who else has voted him
        Tps7910: other then me
        NotSoFarOff: Which leaves me in the same position.
        NotSoFarOff: Nobody.
        NotSoFarOff: Phantom.
        NotSoFarOff: 2.5>2
        Tps7910: Yup
        NotSoFarOff: Actually, you voted flux?
        bjstrattonIM: Yes, Tps has most recently voted Flux.
        Tps7910: I did
        NotSoFarOff: So that leaves me in a knife in a box scenario no matter what, I think.
        NotSoFarOff: At best.
        Tps7910: Unfortunatel
        Tps7910: y
        Tps7910: I dont see what wrong can come from you dying, teamwise
        Tps7910: if you are human
        Tps7910: and there is a tommorow
        Tps7910: Then Blah was a wolf
        Tps7910: and if you are a wolf
        Tps7910: then were still here
        Tps7910: If your a human
        Tps7910: and Blah was
        Tps7910: then we suck
        Tps7910: If we dont lynch you
        Tps7910: Then you could be a wolf
        Tps7910: and a greater chance of not having a tomorrow
        NotSoFarOff: Of course, if you were in my shoes, you'd think differently.
        Tps7910: I'm not, and this sounds like the best plan to me
        Tps7910: THe best chance of having another day
        Tps7910: Please in one arguement
        Tps7910: Explain your humanity
        NotSoFarOff: Um, I'm human?
        NotSoFarOff: What do you expect me to say?
        NotSoFarOff: In comparison to what?
        NotSoFarOff: Blah being a wolf?
        Tps7910: The whole Blah situation
        NotSoFarOff: I already said this.
        NotSoFarOff: In the beginning of this chat.
        iunh606t6: back
        Tps7910: ok
        Tps7910: All you said was that Blah lied to you a lot
        QreepyBORIS: So uh
        QreepyBORIS: I missed like 30 minutes
        QreepyBORIS: what happened?
        Tps7910: Umm
        Tps7910: Kefit is reading up on LD
        QreepyBORIS: Okay.
        NotSoFarOff: Kefit is thinking of changin his vote.
        Tps7910: I explained my reasoning on Hans
        NotSoFarOff: Tps wants to lynch me.
        NotSoFarOff: The end.
        Kefit42: I read up on LD
        Kefit42: And have arrived at nothing new
        QreepyBORIS: Wonderful. =/
        Kefit42: Except that he has seemingly avoided doing anything of value this game
        Tps7910: Well
        Kefit42: Which I already knew, pretty much
        Tps7910: HE does that every game
        NotSoFarOff: Not really.
        NotSoFarOff: He usually contributes.
        Tps7910: When
        Tps7910: Nothing monumental
        NotSoFarOff: Um, any other game I remember him being in?
        Tps7910: Except TWG 8
        NotSoFarOff: But he still contributes.
        Kefit42: I looked at all of his posts in the current game, and the vast majority of them were completely meaningless
        Tps7910: As Flypies
        Tps7910: Flux has few posts
        NotSoFarOff: Flypie is a different story, sorta.
        Tps7910: biut there meaninful
        Kefit42: Its impossible to make anything on flux
        Tps7910: Me and Qreepy have a lot
        Tps7910: but are useless
        Kefit42: Since he has been so inactive
        Kefit42: Tps you have been contributing
        Kefit42: Just being argued against a lot
        Tps7910: That was my original reason on voting him
        NotSoFarOff: She's actually...maybe a bit more inactive in other games, I guess.
        Kefit42: Flypie's behavior this game is odd
        Tps7910: It is
        Tps7910: If we are still here tomorrow
        Tps7910: that is who my vote will be going to
        Tps7910: or FLux
        NotSoFarOff: A little girl lives, an old man dies. A fair trade.
        Tps7910: Well
        Tps7910: Its the best way to get to tomorrow
        Tps7910: Sacrifices must be made for the greater good, as long as it's not me
        Tps7910: I guess Kilga found something to do
        lightdarkness42: so guys, I have to go
        lightdarkness42: what is going to happen tonight
        Tps7910: I am going with my idea
        bjstrattonIM: Not really, I'm just foruming it up.
        Tps7910: Best way to get o tomorrow
        bjstrattonIM: I check in periodically.
        NotSoFarOff: I'm wondering the same thing.





        That is the chat so far, from the time I came in.

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #349
          Well, everyone was in the chat, so they know my reasoning.

          Hanssky

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #350
            LD: 1 (flypie)
            Tps: 2 (Qreepy, Flux)
            Flux: .5 (Phantom)
            Hans: 3 (LD, Kefit, Tps)

            Less than two and a half hours to go.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #351
              No choice at all here, tps for a knife in a box situation.
              hi

              Comment

              • Kefit
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 1517

                #352
                I'd like to do as much as I can to avoid an instalynch on Hans right now, so I am going to switch to LD for the time being.


                Originally posted by seinno
                and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                Comment

                • Kefit
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 1517

                  #353
                  Ok, I have made up my mind.

                  Tps

                  Screw being passive. I figure if I am going to lynch Tps, I may as well come out and do it instead of just staying on LD.

                  Besides, this gives me a chance to explain myself. I put together one key thing that makes me much less suspicious of Hans: eb died last night. Hans would not kill eb, since if he were a wolf he needs eb alive to attract votes away from him. Furthermore, tps seems to be a driving force in everything that is happening tonight. From what I understand, he organized the chat, and he kept pushing his "either blah or hans" is a wolf theory over and over again, which was the basis for most of the logic against hans. Yes, I thought that that theory was highly likely to be true, but tps was presenting it as a fact

                  Could I be wrong? Certainly, just like everything else I have said today. However, in the case that I am not, I strongly believe that the other wolves are LD (for the reasoning I gave in my earlier post) and flypie (it seems to me she has been working with LD throughout the game).

                  God I hope I am not dead wrong and end up losing the game for all of us.


                  Originally posted by seinno
                  and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #354
                    LD: 1 (flypie)
                    Tps: 4 (Qreepy, Flux, Hans, Kefit)
                    Flux: .5 (Phantom)
                    Hans: 2 (LD, Tps)

                    ---

                    The group turned to Ganondorf. "Hey, whoa now. You don't really think I could defend myself from something like that?"

                    "We already thought that Zelda couldn't. What do you think?" Nana replied.

                    "I think you guys are crazy if you think you're going to off me! I'm not letting myself get killed by the likes of you losers!"

                    Falco whipped out his blaster and shot Ganondorf in the eye. "Rules are rules, bucko. And you were so eager for someone to die earlier, so why fight it?"

                    As Ganondorf grabbed at his eye, Falcon ran over and punched him in the side of the head as hard as he could. Ganondorf was knocked out cold.

                    "I got this one. Be back in a bit." Falcon dragged Ganondorf's limp body off in the direction of the airlock.

                    ---

                    It is now Night 6. PMs from all whom I require them of, please.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #355
                      After Falcon has left the room, a shout startled the whole room.

                      "Pika~!"

                      Everyone turned around to see Pikachu struggling with some unknown force. It fought and screamed with all its energy, but in vain. It wasn't long before the small mouse jettisoned nearly all of its electrical energy all around the room at nothing in particular.

                      All the lights were fried and the room was thrown into total darkness. Panicked cries came from everyone until a light appear.

                      It emanated from Kirby's Star Rod, now in Krystal's possession.

                      "I had a feeling we might need this for that...thing, so I picked it up form Kirby while you were all thinking."

                      "Wait, where did Pikachu go?"

                      The mouse was nowhere to be found in the room. A dimly-lit search began, but no one turned him up. Falcon came racing back to the room with the reason why.

                      "What the hell, guys? I got to the airlock and I saw Pikachu floating out in space, as if someone had just thrown him out before me! What happened here?"

                      "Looks like our work still isn't over," Peppy said. "Shoot, how many have to die before we finally finish this?"

                      ---

                      lightdarkness (Yoshi)
                      flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
                      HansSky (Falco)
                      flux_ (Dr. Mario)
                      Kefit (Ice Climbers)

                      It is now Day 6, and QreepyBORIS has been killed.

                      Since there's five of you, obviously one wolf is dead. Is it just the one, or are two gone? If it's only one and you screw this vote up...well, you know.

                      You have until 9:00 PM EST Thursday to vote. 3 votes is an instalynch. Good luck, and vote wisely.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • QreepyBORIS
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 7454

                        #356
                        Oh my god I am dead.

                        Pika.

                        Signature subject to change.

                        THE ZERRRRRG.

                        Comment

                        • flux_
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 33

                          #357
                          So, like Kilga said, at least one is dead. The question is, which one was it and who out of the 5 left could be the remaining wolf(ves).
                          Last round there was the whole ordeal with Hans which you all know about. I think it was Tps claiming that the only way we'd have today would be if Hans got lynched. He didn't, but we obviously have another day. I highly doubt the both are wolves considering tps was one of the main forces out to get Hans, at least in the chat.
                          Now, I believe Tps was, infact, a wolf. That means the Hans would most likely be human, which would mean blah probably was a wolf after that whole stretchy/blah/hans fiasco.

                          I still can't rule out that Hans truly be a wolf and we got someone else along the lines who we aren't thinking about, which would mean blah and tps were both human.

                          I think at this point we need to think about which way is more likely and take a chance on it seeing as how good evidence hasn't been the easiest thing to find.

                          Just throwing my thoughts out.

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #358
                            There are 5 of us left.

                            I strongly believe Kefit is human, even though I don't like what he did.

                            Here is all the voting, seperated by days...

                            nforcer (5): blah, deltro, eb, Lupin, alain
                            Lupin (4): Kefit, Jursey, Hans, nforcer
                            Qreepy (1): nforcer
                            alain (1): lightdarkness
                            blah (1): Flux
                            Flux (1): TPS
                            Kefit (1): Qreepy
                            flypie (1): stretchy
                            stretchy (1): flypie

                            JurseyRider734: 7 (blah, Hans, eb, Lupin, Flux, Qreepy, Jursey)
                            flypie743: 1 (lightdarkness)

                            blah: 3 (Qreepy, stretchy, Hans)
                            Hans: 1 (blah)
                            eb: 1 (deltro)
                            flypie: 2 (LD, eb)
                            Qreepy: 1 (Tps)
                            LD: 2 (flypie, Kefit)

                            Qreepy: 2 (EB, Tps)
                            deltro: 3.5 (Flux, LD, flypie, Phantom)
                            eb: 2 (Hans, Qreepy)
                            Hans: 1 (Kefit)
                            Flux: 0.5 (Phantom)

                            LD: 1 (flypie)
                            Tps: 4 (Qreepy, Flux, Hans, Kefit)
                            Flux: .5 (Phantom)
                            Hans: 2 (LD, Tps)


                            Now, here's the thing. Flux_ has mentioned that we have another day, even though we didn't lynch hans. But ya see... TPS's logic made perfect sense. It was pretty much agreed upon that either blah or hans was a wolf... it had to be one or the other. By lynching Hans, we pretty much guarentee'd ourselves that we have most certainly lynched one wolf. You've played enough TWG's to recognize that. I don't know if your lack of activity is because you don't come to FFR much, or it's a strat

                            Now guys... Flux already has one phantom, so I think one more vote will instalynch him (3 for insta). If you have the same suspicions as me, don't go voting just yet til we hear everything.

                            P.S. I'm still really curious of Hans.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #359
                              Originally posted by lightdarkness
                              Now guys... Flux already has one phantom, so I think one more vote will instalynch him (3 for insta).
                              Uh, no.

                              Originally posted by Da Rules
                              4. An Insta-Lynch is considered MORE than 50% of all votes on any given day. Phantom votes are considered a minimal fraction of a vote for all intensive purposes (ex. .001 of a vote). If there are 7 players and no phantoms, 4 is needed for an Insta. If there are 8 players and no phantoms, 5 is needed. If there are 7 players + 1 phantom (7.001), 4 REAL votes are needed (3 real + phantom = 3.001, which is not greater than 50%). If there are 8 players + 1 phantom (8.001), 4 REAL votes are needed (4.001 is greater than 50% of 8.001).

                              4b. Rule for multiple phantoms: any phantom above the 1st shall be treated as a full vote. 2 phantoms = 1.001 votes, 5 phantoms = 4.001 votes. All rules of 4 still solely apply for persons with multiple phantoms.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #360
                                Which is why I said "I think"

                                Comment

                                Working...